剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
哦 好的
Okay. All right.
听着…
Listen, uh. . .
说实话 我感兴趣的主要是找个人陪
really I'm interested in mostly just companionship.
好的
Okay.
是朋友那种?还是…
Like a friend thing? Or is it--
好吧 那是我最开始的想法…
Well, initially, that's. . . that was my impetus for. . .
-哦 好的 -好的
Okay. All right. -All right, all right.
但如果这发展成了别的什么
But, I mean, if something else were to come of it,
-无论是情感上的 或是肉体上的… -好的
whether it be emotional or physical. . . -Okay.
-这话听起来很猥琐 我道歉 -不 我想我明白了
That sounded really creepy. I apologize. -No, I think I get it.
我们就看看会发生什么
We'll see what happens.
-好的 -随便点
Okay. -Wing it.
-听起来不错 我们就随便点 -好的
That sounds good. We'll wing it. -Okay.
我还爱着我妻子
I still love my wife.
什么?
What?
她很显然还是我人生中的一部分
She's, uh, obviously a part of my life,
但在接下来的40到60年中 不怎么能算
but for the next 40 to 60 years, not so much.
好吧 你知道我们约会时能做什么吗
Okay. You know what we could do on the date
就是不要说太多你妻子的事
is not talk so much about your wife.
-这是个好主意 -可以考虑一下的
That's a good idea. -Just, uh, something to noodle.
我们不谈妻子或是性♥爱♥或是别的什么
We won't talk about the wife. . . or sex, or anything.
-什么? -没事 晚安
What? -Nope. Good night.
还挺顺利的
That went pretty well.
艾琳!
Erin!
嘿 爸
Hey, Dad.
嘿 我都不知道你又开始跑步了
Hey, I didn't know you were running again.
对 想跟我一起跑吗?
Uh, yeah. Wanna run with me?
-好呀 -我会慢下来等你的
Sure. -I'll slow down for you.
是我慢下来等你吧
I'll slow down for you. Ha.
-我是内尔德 说 -将军 出了个紧急状…
Go for Naird. General, we have an emergenc--
你听起来好怪 你在哪里?
You sound funny. Where are you?
我在跑步 有什么紧急状况?
I'm running. What's the emergency?
我都忘了您有个手表电♥话♥
I always forget you have a watch phone.
-真是太酷了 -布拉德 什么紧急状况?
That is so cool. -Brad, what's the emergency?
哦 很糟糕 长官 是中国
Oh, uh, it's bad, sir. It's the Chinese.
您最好快回来
You better come in.
我得走了
I. . . I gotta go.
好的
Okay.
中方刚刚将整个静海陨石坑
The Chinese just claimed the entire Sea of Tranquility crater
宣称为“科研领土”
as a "territory of scientific research. "
可是没人能够拥有月球的领土啊
But no one can own part of the moon.
这违反了《外层空间条约》
It violates the Outer Space Treaty.
技术上来讲 他们没有宣称要占有 只是用于研究
Technically they're not claiming to own it, just to study it.
你看 他们的科研基地是在这里
See, their research base is here.
而我们打算在这里登陆 并且在这里建立一个栖息地
We're supposed to land here and set up a habitat here.
大约160千米之外
About 100 miles away.
160千米对他们的研究来说 应该足够隐私了啊
Hundred miles seems like plenty of privacy for their study.
我们已经计划好了 非常具体的月球登陆点
We planned a very specific lunar landing site.
改动的话会扰乱整个计划的
It would mess up our mission to alter it.
作为一名科学家 肯定也很不想 将我们的任务置于危险之中
A fellow scientist would be loath to put our mission at risk.
我们需要跟他们的研究中心进行连线
We need to open a direct line to their research center.
你是认识那边的谁吗?
Do you know anybody there?
科学是一种兄弟情
Science is a brotherhood.
即便我们不认识 我们也是了解彼此的
Even if we don't know each other, we know each other.
张博士 我是阿德里安·马洛里博士
Dr. Zhang, this is Dr. Adrian Mallory.
首先 请允许我说一句 我很高兴能与你进行
First of all, allow me to say that I am delighted to be speaking with you,
同事与同事之间的对话
colleague to colleague.
另外 你那项对于 消化人类毛发的酶的研究
And also that your study of the enzymes which enable the digestion of human hair,
是一个突破性的成就
that was a game changer,
我对清华大学怀着最大的崇敬之情
and I have the greatest respect for Tsinghua University.
你叫啥名字?
What's your name?
阿德里安·马洛里博士
Dr. Adrian Mallory.
跟那只鸭子一样?
Like the duck?
不
No. Uh. . .
让我先对贵国 月球任务的成功表示恭喜
Let me begin by congratulating you on your lunar success.
我们是第一个生活在月球上的
We are the first to live on the moon.
好吧 谁第一好像不太重要
Well, I'm not sure it matters so much who was first,
但无论如何 这都是人类的一项伟大成就
but it was a great achievement for humanity nevertheless.
我们是第一
We are the first.
不知一样叫“阿波罗计划”的东西
Uh-huh. Did news of something called the Apollo missions
在中国有没有被报道过?
reach you there in China?
这也许发生过
Maybe that happened.
也许没有
Maybe not.
我们还听说过绿屏理论
We've also heard of the green screen.
但你们的宇航员睡在太空舱里面
But your astronauts slept in the capsule.
中国宇航员住在一个月球之屋里
The Chinese live in a moon house.
所以我们是第一
So we are the first.
是的
Yes. Um. . .
听着 张博士
Listen, Dr. Zhang.
我打来是想弄清一些事情
I'm calling you in the hopes of clearing something up.
这边的媒体在报道说
The media is reporting here
你做了一个表态 一个宣称
that you made a statement,
我相信肯定是被误译和误解了
a declaration, which I'm sure was misinterpreted,
但他们好像以为
mistranslated, but they seem to think that,
你已经代表中国
on behalf of China,
占领了整个静海
you laid a claim to the entire Sea of Tranquility.
你们别过来 谢谢
You stay out. Thank you.
可是 张博士 你是明白 没有国家能占有月球土地的
But, Dr. Zhang, you understand that no country can own any part of the moon.
你不能宣称占领…
You can't make a claim to--
不是占领
Not a claim.
我们只是在占用一块科研区
We're simply occupying an area of scientific study.
我们在研究月球的温度
We study the lunar temperature.
而你们着陆在陨石坑里 会改变这里的温度
And you landing to the crater, that will change the temperature.
去找其他的陨石坑
-Go see other craters.
谢谢 离远点 谢谢
Thank you. Stay away. Thank you.
马克 别反应过度
Mark, don't overreact.
我会通过适当渠道来处理
I'll take this through the proper channels.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我们应该另找一处登陆点做后备
we should probably look for an alternative landing site.
但也别反应太小啊
But don't underreact, either.
我可不想挑起国际争端
I don't wanna start an international incident.
我们也不想危害这次的任务
And we don't wanna jeopardize our mission.
而且“谢谢 别过来 谢谢” 不是很够他妈的兄弟吧
And, by the way, "Thank you, stay out, thank you" is not very fucking fraternal.
-阿德里安 -将军
A. . . Adrian. -General. General.
布罗泽尔先生的犯罪记录
Mr. Broser's criminal history
最早可追溯到1998年
reaches as far back as 1998. . . -What is it?
其被指控引发了圣布鲁诺郡
. . . when he was accused of starting a San Bruno County
和洲际公园的灌丛火
and state park brush fire.
我们同意进行辩诉交易
We were okay with the plea deal
因为我们以为他会在阿富汗被击毙
'cause we thought he'd get shot in Afghanistan.
但我也不介意他上月球去
But I don't mind him going to the moon.
我介意的是让他回来
I mind him coming back.
搞什么鬼啊 布拉德?
What the fuck, Brad?
-你没查他底细? -啊?
Why didn't you vet that guy? -What?
无法原谅
That's inexcusable.
我?我怎么知道怎么查别人的底细
Me? I don't know how to vet someone. -Ugh.
太简单了 布拉德 你只需要把名字 给我们的媒体主管就行
It's easy, Brad. You just give the name to our head media manager.
是不是这样啊 托尼?
Isn't that right, Tony?
托尼?
Tony?
-嗯? -对
Yeah? -Yeah.
-抬头看 将军… -哦
Look up. -The general. . .
-…想找你谈谈 -对 我很想跟你谈谈
wants to talk to you. -Yeah. I'd love to talk to him.
-看着我 -在那边
Look at me. -Right there.
-嗯 -托尼?
Sure. Yeah. Tony?
抬头看
Mm-hmm. Look up.
-请到外面来见我 -是 当然
I'd like to see you outside. -Yeah. Of course.
-有人现在要被查底细了 -我宰了你 我他妈要宰了你
Somebody's gonna get vetted now. -I'll kill you. I'll fucking kill you.
来试试 我像树枝一样 把你脖子给拧断了
Try it. I'll snap your neck like a twig.
-你好吗 长官? -搞什么鬼?
How are you, sir? What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么啊? 我跟你说了一万遍了
What the fuck are you doing? I told you a million times.
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表