剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
三个月之后
就左边 左边 -很无聊
Just left. Left. -It's just boring.
我想弄得更有趣一些
Trying to jazz it up a bit.
听证会将在五分钟后开始
The hearing will start in five minutes.
在你们作证之前 请交出手♥机♥
I need to collect your phones before you testify.
爸 我在五角大楼参加听证会 太空部队在接受审判
Dad, I'm in a hearing at the Pentagon. Space Force is on trial.
太空部队是我现在工作的地方 爸
Space Force is where I work, Dad.
跟你说过好多次了
I've told you that a whole bunch of times.
我不知道这里有没有北梭鱼烧烤餐厅
Uh, no, I don't know if there's a Bonefish Grill here.
应该是佛罗里达才有
I think that's a Florida thing.
如果我去那里的话 会尝尝蟹腿
I will try the crab legs if I ever get over there.
好的 我得挂了 我爱你…
All right, I gotta go. I love you--
先生 请交出手♥机♥
Sir, your phone.
好的
You got it.
现在吗?好的
Now? Sure. -Mm-hmm.
抱歉 天哪!看见了吗?
Sorry about that. Oh my God. Are you seeing this?
看看 我的手卡在了手♥机♥上
Look at this. My hand is actually cramped on top of the phone.
要不放我这里 更容易一些 -把手♥机♥给她就是了 孩子
Maybe it's easier if I keep it. -Just give her the phone, son.
我怎么看时间呢? -我有手表
How will I be able to tell time? -I have a watch.
为什么不把你的手♥机♥给她?
Why didn't you give her your phone?
因为我是四星上将
Because I'm a four-star general.
那我还怎么了解情况呢?
How will I be able to know about things?
你行的 兄弟
You can do this, buddy.
我们对你有信心 -嗯 我知道
We believe in you. -Yeah, I know.
谢谢 抱歉 给你
Thank you. Sorry about that. Here you go.
我放不进去
Just… -I can't do it.
真♥他♥妈♥的 拜托!
For fuck's sake. Come on.
内尔德将军 请跟我来
General Naird, please follow me.
部长先生 首先
Mr. Secretary, first of all,
我要祝贺你新官上任
I would just like to say congratulations on your new position,
我很期待
and I'd like to say
与你 以及新一届政♥府♥一起工作
that I am eager to work with both you and the new administration going forward.
看情况吧
We'll see.
我们今天的工作 是决定太空部队是否应当继续存在
Our job today is to decide whether Space Force should continue to exist
以及应当由谁来指挥
and under whose command.
内尔德将军
So, uh, General Naird,
你能否用最细节、最准确的方式描述
can you recount with the utmost detail and precision,
你记忆中事发当天发生的情况?
uh, your recollection of what happened on the day in question?
可以的 先生
Yes, sir.
那天一开始与往常别无二致
Well, the day started as most do.
我洗澡 刮胡子
I showered and shaved.
吃了一个英式松饼配橙子酱
I had an English muffin with orange marmalade.
不对 等一下 橙子酱刚好吃完了
No, wait. We'd just run out of marmalade.
艾琳!你把橙子酱都吃完了?
Erin! Did you finish all the marmalade?
什么?
What?
你把橙子酱都吃完了?
Did you finish all the marmalade?
噢 是的 应该是吧
Oh yeah. I guess so.
请别把空瓶放回冰箱
Don't put the empty jar back in the fridge, please.
家里还有其他果酱吗? -什么?
Do we have any other jams or jellies? -What?
家里还有其他果酱吗?
Do we have any other jams or jellies?
将军? -嗯
General? -Yes.
不好意思 你好像走神了
I'm sorry. You were sort of lost in thought there.
我们能不能快进一下? -没问题
Can we skip ahead? -Of course.
根据格拉巴斯顿将军的证言… -黄油
According to General Grabaston's testim-- -Butter.
我最后用黄油涂在松饼上 一样很好吃
I ended up using butter. On my muffin. Just as good.
好的 根据格拉巴斯顿将军的证言
Okay. According to General Grabaston's testimony,
中国人在月球上玷污了美国国旗
the Chinese desecrated the American flag on the moon,
你接到命令 要求摧毁中国的月球基地以进行报复
and you were ordered to destroy the Chinese moon base in retaliation,
而你拒绝了
and you refused.
是的 -有罪!
That is correct. -Ah-ha! Guilty!
他违抗命令并逃离现场
He disobeyed a direct order and fled the premises.
但是我回到基地之后 就立刻自首
But I soon returned to the base, where I voluntarily surrendered
格拉巴斯顿将我逮捕
into the custody of General Grabaston.
我们必须采取措施 宇航员们的空气快用光了!
Kick, we have to do something. The astronauts are running out of air.
这不是你考虑的问题 叛徒
Not your problem, traitor.
这真的有必要吗?
Is this really necessary?
你可能会潜逃
You're a flight risk.
但是拖着 一个装满低糖奶油汽水的迷你冰箱
But you won't get far dragging a mini fridge
你也跑不了多远 对吧?
full of diet cream soda, will ya?
不好意思
Excuse the reach.
我拿一罐
Don't mind if I do.
这种垃圾 你怎么喝得下去?
How can you drink that swill?
用我的嘴喝 看好了 学着点
With my mouth. Watch and learn.
这就是没有复杂味道的根汁啤酒
That's root beer without the complexity.
是高果糖增肥剂
That is a high-fructose people fattener.
是疗养院里热衷的饮料
The preferred beverage in convalescent homes.
布拉德 它被市场拒绝是有原因的
There is a reason, Brad, it was rejected by the marketplace.
这就是液态的海绵蛋糕
That is a Twinkie in a liquid form.
是婴儿拉出来的酪乳
It is buttermilk passed through a baby's bottom.
怎么回事?
What is happening?
好的 我们清楚了 马洛里博士不喜欢奶油汽水
Okay, great. Well, we've established that cream soda is not to Dr. Mallory's liking.
我想那是与压力有关的崩溃
I believe that was a stress-related meltdown.
格拉巴斯顿将军 强行将我和我的团队拘留
General Grabaston had detained me and my team against our will.
不错的睡前故事 内尔德
Oh, pretty little bedtime story, Naird.
够了 格拉巴斯顿将军
That's enough, General Grabaston.
内尔德将军 你是否知晓
General Naird, are you aware
格拉巴斯顿将军指控你 非法拘禁及叛乱?
that General Grabaston has accused you of false imprisonment and mutiny?
是的 是的
Yes, and yes.
你知晓 对吧?
Yes, you are aware?
是的
Yes.
第二个“是的”是指什么?
What's the second yes?
是指他指控我
That he accuses me.
那句话的其余部分我完全不能同意
The rest of that sentence I totally disagree with.
哎呀
Oops.
噢 抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
我看见你吐在了鹅掌藤里
I saw you vomit into the umbrella plant.
你没事吧?
You okay?
噢 嗯 回来之后还是在调整之中
Oh, yeah. Um… Just still, like, adjusting to being back.
睡不着
Can't sleep.
地球上很吵闹 很多彩
Earth is very noisy and, like, colorful.
要不要再做一些检测?
Should we run some more tests?
神经检测、心理检测
Neurological, psychological?
不用 我没事
Nah. I'm fine.
对 她没事
Yeah, she's fine. She's fine.
这对宇航员来说是完全正常的行为
It's totally normal behavior for an astronaut.
我从牙买♥♥加回来的时候 人也不一样了
I wasn't the same when I came back from Jamaica.
好几周时间 什么东西吃起来都像烟熏酱的味道
For weeks, everything tasted like jerk sauce.
你还是不要把我在月球上的经历
I'm gonna need you to stop comparing my experience on the moon
与你的牙买♥♥加假期相比
with your Jamaican vacation.
有一次我在韦尔高原反应很严重 以至于喝了康普茶就醉了
One time I got so altitude sick in Vail that I got hammered off of kombucha.
我班里有一个女生吸嗨了
Yeah, this one girl in my class got so high one time,
结果撞上了玻璃滑门
she walked through a sliding glass door.
非常好 谢谢 大家都对我的情况感同身受
Okay, great. So everybody can relate.
谢谢分享
Thanks for your input
出来了 噢 将军
Oh! -Oh, General.
将军 怎么样啊 长官?
General, how did it go, sir?
噢 挺好的
Oh, it was fine. Fine.
我就是实话实说 -噢 不是吧
Just told 'em the truth. -Oh no.
我们完蛋了 -他不能实话实说
We are totally screwed. -He can't not tell the truth.
在我妈的诉讼案件中 他是检方的明星证人
I mean, he was the star witness for the prosecution at my mom's court case.
亲爱的 我爱她 但是你妈是重罪犯
Well, honey, I love her, but your mom is a felon,
我希望你们进去之后都能实话实说
and I want you all to tell the truth when you go in there.
格拉巴斯顿一定正在里面 满嘴牙贴跑火车
Well, except I bet Grabaston's in there right now lying through his veneers.
等等 格拉巴斯顿的不是真牙?
Wait. Those aren't Grabaston's real teeth?
大概和他说的话一样真
About as real as the truth he's telling.
真♥他♥妈♥骗子
Oh, that damn liar.
这样吧 长官 我也说谎
You know what, sir? I'm gonna lie too.
不行 布拉德 我要你说实话
No. No, Brad, I want you to tell the truth.
好吧 明白 说实话
Okay. Got it. The truth.
你为什么对我眨眼 布拉德?
Why are you winking at me, Brad?
我没有
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表