剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
嘿 让我提前跟胜利者拍张照吧
Hey, let me get a quick snap with the winners, huh?
嗯 这还差不多
Yeah, now we're talking.
太空之旗的科学部分已经结束
The science portion of Space Flag has concluded.
恭喜…
Congrats to. . .
赢的那队 随便了
whoever won.
反正重要的只有月球作战
All that matters is lunar combat.
胜者有100分
It's for 100 points.
假如你的太空服被打爆了
If your suit is popped, just go limp,
你就像一袋肥料踩着一副高跷一样 瘸着走回老家去吧
and you'll be marched home like a sack of manure on a pair of stilts.
任务对你来说就结束了 但那条裤子还能改日再战
The mission's over for you, but those pants fight another day.
唉 我们就要被BB弹打爆了
Man, we about to get BB'd up.
我宁愿被真子弹打
I'd rather just get regular shot.
你懂的 婊♥子♥们可爱枪伤了
You know how bitches love the gunshot wounds.
如今婊♥子♥们不喜欢被叫“婊♥子♥”了
Whoa, whoa. Bitches don't like to be called bitches anymore.
是啊 但婊♥子♥们 对好多事都不喜欢 所以…
Yeah, well, bitches don't like a lot of things, so. . .
你知道这个源自15世纪的词 本来是用于贬低那些
You know that word originated in the 15th century
敢于表达自己爱欲的女人
as a way to demean women who were just trying to express their sexual desires?
你又是怎么知道的?
Why do you know that?
大学时性别研究的教授 逼我写了一篇论文
My college gender studies professor made me write a paper about it
因为我骂了她一句婊♥子♥
after I called her a bitch.
-听起来她还真是个婊♥子♥ -喂!别说了
She sound like a bitch. -Hey! Come on.
不过她确实婊过一两回
But she was one, two times.
-好嘞 -嘿 够了
All right. Hey. All right. -
嘿 你有充电器吗?
Hey, do you have a charger?
有 充这里吧
Yeah. Charge this.
你有充电器吗?
Do you have a charger?
空军准备好了?
Air Force ready?
太空部队准备好了?
Hooah! Space Force ready?
是的!
Uh. . . Yes.
我们开始吧!
Let's get it on!
Ho! Hooah!
他们来了!太空士兵们!
Here they come! Spacemen!
现在就是证明自己的机会 是时候闪耀了!
Now is the time to prove ourselves. Now is the time to shine!
别玩手♥机♥了!
Get off your phone! -Okay, yeah.
快给武器打气!
Pump your weapons!
打起来!
Pump 'em!
打起来!
Pump 'em! Pump 'em!
第一小队!出击!
Alpha Squad! Move out!
出击!
Go, go! Move out!
Go! Move out!
上了年纪的!
Ow. Oh. Oldsters!
悠着点 先伸展一下!
Some gentle stretching!
出击!
Move out!
-Wait, wait, wait, wait.
这里明明有这么多屏幕 就不能留一个放PBS台吗?
There are a hundred screens, can't one of them be PBS?
你是不可能躲一辈子的 呆子!
You can't hide forever, Nerd!
I'm gonna eat your liver!
天呐 今天可真热
Phew. Boy, it's a hot one today.
“C” 我们走!
"C, " let's go!
出击 小的们!
Move out, boys! Move! Move! Move!
这镜头是慢动作的么?
Is this footage in slo-mo?
-快冲 -我掩护你 上!
Come on! -I got you, go!
就这样 太空部队 利用掩护开火
That's it, Space Force, cover and run.
(阵亡)
天呐
Ah, God.
友军倒下 将他的作战服走回基地
Man down. Walk his combat suit back to base.
要命!好险!
Oh, shit! That was close!
到处都是他们的人!
Ah. They're everywhere!
加油!站起来 太空士兵们! 拿出勇气来!
Come on! Get up, spacemen! Show some heart!
上啊!
Go! Go!
-这样就对了! -太好了
-There you go! Yeah!
这就对了 这…
-That's the spirit, that's the--
-噢 天呐! -不要啊!
Oh, God! No!
-胡里欧!胶带! -胶带!不要啊!
Julio! Duct tape! Duct tape! No!
-我来了 -胶带!
I got you. I got you. Duct tape!
天啊
Oh, God.
太晚了!
-It's too late. It's too late.
-天 -好的
God. -Okay.
有我在
I got it.
我会为你报仇的 兄弟
I'll avenge you, bro.
干♥死♥他们!
Kick their ass!
加油 你能行的 哥们!让我骄傲!
Come on, you got this, man. Make me proud!
上啊 太空兵
Go, spaceman. Go, spaceman.
对!这才是太空部队的精神!进攻!
Yeah, that's the Space Force spirit! Attack!
对 上
Yeah. Go. Go. Oh!
这可真难看啊
That's ugly.
阿里上尉 全看你的了 前进!
Captain Ali, it's up to you. Advance!
别担心
Uh, don't worry.
我的论文写得就是钳形突击
My paper was on pincer movements.
掩护我 中士
Cover me, Sergeant.
好的
Okay.
我掩护你!
I got you! Ah. . . Step up!
看招!
Step up! -
真棒 宝贝!这样就对了嘛!
Yeah, baby! That's what I'm talking about!
-可恶 我倒下了 -是啊
-Oh! Damn, I'm down. -Yeah.
-是吗? -干了他 中士!
Oh, really? Get him, Staff Sergeant! -
太好了!
Yeah. Go, go!
我的天啊
Oh, my God. -Oh.
你们这些混…
You mother--
我先去把卡车开起来
-Oh. I'll go warm up the truck.
“就像当年躲入地堡的希♥特♥勒♥ 如今的内尔德已然众叛亲离”
Like Hitler in his bunker, Naird has been abandoned by everyone.
“他够男人吗?会自尽吗?”
Is he man enough to take his own life? -
我的错 这的确是我的错 我郑重道歉 现在就…
That's my fault. And that is my fault, and I apologize, right--
好吧 非战斗人员!非…
Okay, noncombatant! Noncombatant!
记者!
Non Press! Press! Press! Press! Press!
搞什么鬼啊?
What the fuck?
情况如何啊 将军?
How's it going, General?
恭喜你 阿德里安
Congratulations, Adrian,
就为了证明你是对的 你让我们都狼狈得像傻瓜一样
you made your point by making us all look like fools.
你不惜毁掉自己团队的士气
Crushing the spirits of your own team.
我的天 当初我第一个选的就是你
My God, I even picked you first.
你猜怎么着?
You know what?
记得提醒我 绝不能 将自己置于要指望你帮忙的境地
Remind me to never put myself in a situation where I need your help.
二
Chan.
做好准备
Be ready with it.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
去打仗
To war.
将军需要他的副官
The general needs his aide-de-camp.
哎呦 今天真不是一般的离奇啊
Dude, this is the weirdest day.
前进!
Hooah! Advance! -
太空部队只剩两员了
Space Force is down to two.
-太好了! -太好了!
迦梨时母…
Kali Maa.
迦梨时母…
Kali Maa.
迦梨时母 赐予我力量!
Kali Maa shakti de!
我闻到了呆子的味道!
I smell Nerd!
出来吧 别再躲藏啦!
Come out, come out, wherever you are!
(救救蜜蜂!)
♪ Let the Midnight Special Shine a light on me ♪
马洛里!
Mallory! Mallory!
♪ Let the Midnight Special Shine a light on me ♪
正中脚踝!
Ow! Right on the ankle.
-怎么 现在月亮上有汽车了? -闭嘴吧你
So now they have cars on the moon? -Oh, hush.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
现在只剩我一个了 我看你是稍稍晚了一点
Well, it's down to just me, so you might be too late.
陈 动手吧
Chan, now.
控制键 上档键 6
Command-shift-6.
-遵命 先生 正在执行中 -空军 拿出剪刀来!
Yes, sir. Implementing. Air Force! Attach your scissors!
听我号♥令!
On my signal!
冲锋!
Charge!
怎么回事?
What the hell?
腿动不了了 长官!
Can't move my legs, sir! -
什么?
系统出故障了!
The system's malfunctioning.
他们全都不能动了!
They're all immobilized!
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表