剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
我理应得到补偿吧
I should be compensated.
说清楚了 不是我想要你
To be clear, I don't want you.
你只不过是个不幸的必需品 就好比是付小费或是结肠镜
You're an unfortunate necessity, like tipping or. . .
所以我就是个结肠镜?
colonoscopies. So I'm a colonoscopy?
我只是随口打个比方而已 但我跟你说
It was an off-the-cuff comparison, but I'll tell you what,
如果这让你有共鸣…
if it resonates for you--
嘿 哥们 操♥你♥妈♥!
Hey, man, fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥!
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥!
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥!
Fuck you!
喂
Hey.
干嘛?
-What?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you. Ah!
对了 没必要让马克知道
By the way, there is no need Mark should be privy
这段对话的具体内容
to the specifics of that conversation.
我们都同意吧?
Are we all agreed?
当然 同意
Absolutely. -Yeah.
我的天呐!
Ugh!
-好吧 行了 我不想知道 -行 待在这里
Okay. I don't wanna know. -All right.
我马上回来
Stay here. I'll be back. -Ew.
(配偶探监活动房♥屋 进入前请先与守卫登记)
选得不错
Good choice.
你喜欢K-Pop?
You like K-Pop?
嗯 当然喜欢了
Yeah. Hell, yeah.
虽然K-Pop基本上全是 从黑人音乐那里抄来的
I mean, K-Pop kind of jacked their whole shit from black music,
不过没关系
but it's okay.
说起来 黑人和韩国人 其实有很多相同点来着
Actually, black people and Koreans have tons in common.
烧烤一级棒 护肤也是完美无瑕
Barbecue's bangin', skincare is flawless.
你知道我不是韩国裔的 对吧?
You know I'm not Korean, right?
知道 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
-别生气呀 -我没有
Don't get offended. -I'm not.
搞得好像你知道 我们家是哪里来似的?
It's not like you know where my people come from.
那你说 你们家是从哪里来的啊?
Well, where did your people come from?
我不知道
I don't know.
三年级时 我们要做一个文化溯源汇报
In third grade, I had to do a heritage report,
于是我只好说:“刚果?”
and I just said, "Congo? "
当时我刚看了完电影《刚果惊魂》
I had just seen the movie Congo.
抱歉 我只是很烦常被错认成韩国裔
Sorry, I just have a thing about being mistaken for Korean.
我韩国裔的朋友个个都是急性子
All my Korean friends are hotheads.
其中有个还在玛丽·卡兰德餐厅里 拿叉子扔过我
One of 'em threw a fork at me in Marie Callender's.
为什么啊?
Why?
我骂了他奶奶几句
I said something about his grandma.
好吧 原来你的种族其实是混♥蛋♥裔
Oof. Okay, so your ethnicity's actually just asshole.
不过 金奶奶确实是个贱♥人♥
Grandma Kim was a bitch, though.
喔 我好想念你的奶♥子♥ 贴在我身上的感觉啊
Oh, I miss the way your bumps feel against my body.
我已经有一整年没拥抱过别人了
I think it's been a year since I've hugged someone.
除了众议院议长之外
Except for the Speaker of the House.
她很骨感 不一样
Different bumps.
非常不一样
Very different.
瞧瞧你
Oh, look at you.
等等 这是一条针织领带么?
Wait a minute. Is that a knit tie?
是啊
Yeah.
马洛里博士觉得我戴了可能会好看
Dr. Mallory thought that I could make it work.
嗯 我喜欢
Well, I like it.
-谢谢 -脱下来
Thanks. -Take it off.
好 我会脱的
Okay. I will. I will. -
你知道么 我一直在思考 要怎样最大化利用我们在一起的时间
You know, I was thinking of how we could maximize our time here together. -Uh-huh.
篮球里有个战术叫“二换一”
There's a strategy in basketball called a two-for-one
就是一队会尽快完成射篮 这样就能早点把球再拿回来
in which the team tries to take a shot early in order to get the ball back
这样就能赶在时间结束前 再射一回
so they can shoot again before time runs out.
哦 我喜欢你这个思路
Oh. Oh, I like where your head is at.
-是吗? -好的
Yeah? -Okay.
好
Okay. -Hmm?
这里有什么秘密吗?
What's the secret here?
-只不过是个拉链而已 -好的
It's a zipper. That's it. -All right.
这到底怎么拉呀?好吧
How does that thing work? Okay.
我们要怎么拉开呢?
What are we doing here?
是啊
Yeah. Agh.
要是我的万能刀还在就好了 进来的时候他们拿走了
I wish I had my multi-tool. They took it when I walked in.
小心点 别撕破了
-Oh, oh, be careful, don't rip it.
没事 我再给你买♥♥件新的
Well, I'll buy you a new one.
嗯 不行 只是这…
Yeah, no, it's just that--
不行 这要从杂货店里买♥♥
No, it comes out of my commissary,
我这个月的消费上限 已经快到达了 所以…
and I'm almost at my limit for this month, so. . .
-好吧 -我必须得…
Okay. All right. -I have to be. . .
好吧
All right.
你上嘴唇的感觉 怎么跟以前有点不一样了?
Are you doing something different with your upper lip?
没有啊
No.
好吧
Uh. . . okay.
只是感觉动得更加多了
Just seems like it's a little more active.
-我也不知道 没变啊 -你猜怎么着?
Hmm. -I don't know. It's the same. -You know what?
我们还是不要去想“二换一”啊 “三换一”什么的了
Let's not think about a two-for-one or a three-for-one or any of that stuff.
我们练习一下就行 好吗?
Mm-hmm. -Let's just, uh, practice, all right?
-好的 嗯 -好么?
Okay. Yeah. -Okay.
好嘞
All right.
也许我们该试试那个啥 看看会怎么样…
Maybe we should see what happens if we. . .
好的 这样情调可能就来了
All right. That might put us in the mood.
哟!艾琳!
Yo! Erin!
你怎么知道我名字的?
How do you know my name?
麦琪是唯一能 让自己猛♥男♥做直升飞机过来的
Maggie's the only one who gets her beefcake helicoptered in.
所以你肯定是她女儿了
Figured you must be her daughter.
她说你很聪明 可你看起来不像啊
She say you're smart, but you don't look it.
好吧 至少我站在栅栏这一边 所以…
Okay, well, I am on this side of the fence, so. . .
绝对是麦琪的孩子
Oh. . . Definitely Maggie's kid.
你该不会因为我对你无礼 就趁我妈洗澡拿刀捅她吧?
You're not gonna, like, shiv my mom in the shower 'cause I was mean, are you?
不会 那样的话 她就要把我踢出读书俱乐部了
No. She'd probably put me out of the book club.
-我们走 -等一下!
Let's go. -Wait, wait, wait! Wait.
对不起
Sorry.
那么 你认识我妈?
So, you know my mom?
她在这里过得怎么样?
How's she doing in there?
现在是我的户外时间 想跟我聊?那就跟紧了
This is my rec time. You wanna talk? Keep up.
继续走
Keep going.
嗯 继续走直线就行
Yeah, just keep going straight.
你走路怎么像个忍♥者似的?
Why are you're walking like a ninja?
好吧 你能不能 那个啥 拉着我走?
Okay, can you just, like, lead me, please?
-不 这么做我不太适应 -就这样…
No, no, no, no. -Like, just--
两个不熟的成年人是不应该手牵手的
I'm not comfortable with that. Two adult acquaintances should not be holding hands.
为什么啊?你这么着急 是要让谁知道你单身啊?
What? Why? Who are you trying to seem single for, huh?
那家伙吗?他养猫的
That guy? Ooh. He has cats.
对不起 因为看不见了 我的嗅觉变得更灵敏了
I'm sorry, I just Since I can't see, my sense of smell is heightened.
好吧
Fine.
抓着我的衣服
Hold on to my shirt.
-什么? -抓着我的衣服
What? -Hold onto my shirt.
-我… -快来
I-- -Come on.
不 这看起来太荒谬了
No. No, this looks ridiculous.
你怎么知道?你又看不见
How do you know? You can't see.
因为一个男人用绳索拉着一个女人
Because there's no version of a man leading a woman on a leash
在任何情况下 看起来都不会酷的
that looks cool.
注意一下我走的路啊!
Whoa! -Watch where I'm going!
我有注意! 我刚引着你躲开了一大堆蜘蛛
I am! I just led you around a huge pile of spiders.
-为什… -好吧 我开玩笑的
Oh! Why-- -Okay, I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
是玩笑
It's a joke.
噢 刚才是玩笑啊
Oh, that was a joke.
嗯 是哦 我明白为什么好笑了
Oh, yeah, I get why it's funny. Right, because I can't see,
对 因为我看不见 我想保护自己 但却做不到
and I'm trying to protect myself, and I can't.
对 这真的挺好笑的 你真擅长幽默
Yeah, that's very funny. You're very good at humor.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-那是什么? -你的影子?
What was that? Your shadow?
那我们要怎么办?
So how's work?
没关系
It's fine.
真的吗?
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表