剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
我不会和跟班小弟鬼混
I don't mess around with the errand boy.
我会在上街的体育馆等你改主意
I'll be at the gym on Upper Street when you change your mind.
就是这样 亲爱的
There. Love.
很美
Beautiful. Okay.
向我这里倾斜 很漂亮
Lean into me. Oh, that's lovely.
就这样 我的小天使太美了 真漂亮
Yes! Oh, my angel, that's-- Love it so, that is gorgeous.
漂亮 就这样
Beautiful, now, yes...
我们遇到了状况 查尔斯少爷
We have a situation, Master Charles.
老爸忘了把他的火山牌喷雾器放什么地方了
Father has misplaced his Volcano vaporizer?
一个金怀表丢了
The whereabouts of a certain gold fob watch.
金怀表
Gold fob watch?
卡文迪许主人暗示是我偷了那块表
Lord Cavendish has implied that I purloined the time piece.
在忠心工作了三十年后
After 30 years of loyal appointment,
我却被怀疑了 查尔斯少爷
I have been impeached, Master Charles!
说人话 拜托 斯塔夫
This century English, please, Staff!
那个混♥蛋♥认为我偷了他的破表
The bugger thinks I nicked his blood watch,
除非表被还回来
and unless it's returned...
不然他就解雇我
He's giving me the boot!
好吧... 最近在附近居民区
Well... there-- there's been a lot of break-ins,
有很多的入室抢劫案
in the neighborhood recently.
现在看来明显我们成为他们下手目标了
Now, I mean, it's obvious we've been targeted.
我认识一个人 他认识一个
I--I--I may know a man who might known a man
也许了解这事的人
who might know something.
交给我吧
Uh, leave it with me.
早上好 卡文迪许·斯科特先生 你好吗
Good morning, Mr. Cavendish-Scott, how are you?
前几天我带来的那块表 我想要回来
About that watch I brought in the other day, I need it returned.
那块表已经不在这了 我们卖♥♥了
Oh, it's no longer in stock. We sold it.
你们卖♥♥了
You sold it?
那块表卖♥♥了多少钱
How much did it go for?
很不错的价格 账面价值
Decent price... book value.
是你卖♥♥的 对吧
You made out on it, didn't you?
继续说 卖♥♥了多少 几千元
Go on, how much? Couple of grand?
五
Five?
十
Ten?
我们有一个很有兴趣的买♥♥家
We had a very keen buyer.
一万元 你仅给了我三千元
Ten grand? You only gave me a measly 3,000.
你是哪门子女商人
What kind of businesswoman are you?
好吧 你能拿回来吗
Okay, well, uh, can you get it back?
我会看看我能做些什么
I'll see what I can do.
好的 很好
Okay. Good.
很好
Good.
我一直在想...
And I was wondering... I mean, um...
如果你今晚有空的话...
if you've not got any plans this evening and, uh...
我们可以
we could--
-你在这干什么 -你在这干什么
- What are you doin' here? - What are you doing here?
我去和索尔坐一会
I got a sit down with Saul.
索尔·戈德 这演哪出
Saul Gold? What's the gig?
你可以走了 快走 现在小跑走吧
You can go on your way. Go on, you can jog on now.
等等 这个是我的
Yeah, this one's mine.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
你们去机场接我们的客户 海默一家
You pick up my clients, the Heimels, from the airport,
海默
并且直接把他们带我这里
and you bring 'em back directly to me.
就这样 不能再简单了
That's all. Couldn't be more simple.
海默家有多少人要我们接 戈德先生
How many Heimels are we expecting, Mr. Gold?
多到让你能擦干净你身上的屎 废话精
Enough to wipe your ass when you shit yourelf, bubbeleh.
好吧
Oh, yeah...
谁在乎有多少人
Who cares how many?
就把他们都接上 扔车里带过来就行了
Just pick 'em up, toss 'em in the van, bring 'em here.
-这就值一万块 -人送到就给钱
- And that's worth ten grand? - On delivery.
除了接送海默一家
What else are we transportin'
我们还要送什么吗 戈德先生
other than the Heimels, Mr. Gold?
你在挑战我的耐心 孩子
You're tryin' my patience, boy.
很感谢您能考虑我们 戈德先生
Well, thank you for considerin' us, Mr. Gold,
但出于尊敬 我还是要谢绝您给予的机会
but with respect, I'm gonna have to decline your offer.
如果我不知道我运的东西
If I don't know what I'm transportin',
我不能保证运输安全
I cannot guarantee delivery.
你可不像你♥爸♥
You're not like your old man, are you?
若是老维克 他在去盖特威克机场路上了
Ol' Vic, he'd be halfway to Gatwick by now.
是的 自从我爸的时代之后
Yeah, a lot's changed
很多事情都变了 戈德先生
since my dad's day, Mr. Gold.
如今有太多投机者想发横财呢
Too many chancers out there lookin' for a quick score nowadays.
你应该知道
I'm sure you're well aware
昨晚有一辆护卫车被抢了
an armored truck got rolled, last night,
运输是个有风险的生意
transport's a risky business.
是一把钻石
Diamonds. A fistful.
现在呢 干不干
Now you in or you out?
-干 -太好了
- I'm in. - Splendid.
1.5万美元
For 15 grand.
-能保证送到吗 -能
- You guarantee delivery? - Guaranteed.
货车 司机 在楼后 滚吧
Van, driver, out the back. Piss off.
左边 向左 向左 靠左行驶
Left. The left, the left, the left! Left side of the road.
原谅我 这是我第一次在英国开车
Pardon. This is my first time driving in the UK.
-真的 -一切都他妈是相反的
- Really? - Everything's on the wrong bloody side.
你个法国佬 法国人
You're a Froggy. Frenchman.
为什么 为什么你是司机
Why-- why-- why are you the driver?
索尔叔叔希望行动中有个自家人
Uncle Saul wanted a family member... on the mission.
你只有这些信息 麦克劳德
Is that all you got for me, McLeod?
猪脸面具和背带裤
Pig masks and overalls?
滚出去
Get out!
唐玛安保
"你只有这些信息 麦克劳德"
"Is that all you've got for me, McLeod?"
我已经给了你很多东西 亲爱的
Well, I've got something for you all right, darlin'!
知道吗 我父亲和我说过"儿子
You know, my father said to me, he said, "Son,
你的鸡♥巴♥有多短其实无所谓
it don't matter "If you got a two-inch prick,
只要你把它当成棒球棒拿着就好"
just make sure you hold it like a baseball bat."
什么玩意儿
You what?
别在意 麦克劳德
It's all right, McLeod,
德怀尔对所有男人都那样
Dwyer does that to all the boys.
让我们感觉 像是性无能的娘们
Makes us feel, well-- -Like dickless twats?
像性无能的娘们
Like dickless twats.
看起来很疼
Looks painful.
那个小混♥蛋♥把我的手夹在了货车门里
The wee shite trapped my hand in the truck door.
那么德怀尔要组织一次疑犯指认吗
So is Dwyer gonna set up an identity parade, then?
她还没向我汇报
She hasn't briefed me yet.
如我和德怀尔所说
Like I told Dwyer,
他戴着猪头面具 穿背带裤
he was wearin' a pig mask and overalls.
他的叫声像猪吗
Did he squeal like a pig?
不 是愚蠢低沉的声音
No. He put on a silly, wee voice, you know...
"不 劝你最好不要" 挺花哨的
"Oh, no, you bloody well, don't." Posh, like.
花哨
Posh?
看起来你们顺利通过海关了 海默先生
So, I take it you got through customs okay, Mr. Heimel?
你们穿这身制♥服♥肯定特别显眼吧
You guys must really stand out in those liveries.
我可能就会打扮得更...
Yeah, I would've gone with something a little more...
低调
incognito.
我们可以去哪里找点乐子呢
Where can we have a little fun around here?
那要看你想找什么乐子了
What kind of fun are you referring to?
疯狂的 小伙子
Mad fun! Dawg.
只要我们把你们送到索尔·戈德那
Well, you can have all the mad fun you want
你们就可以尽情享受所有你想要的疯狂
once we've dropped you off at Saul Gold's.
只工作不玩耍 聪明的宝宝也变傻
All work and no play makes Abel a dull boy.
调大音量
Turn up the music.
*跟着节拍摇摆不简单*
*It's tricky to rock a rhyme*
*适当的摇摆可不简单*
*To rock a rhyme that's right on time*
*不简单*
*It's tricky*
*不简单 不简单 不简单 不简单*
*It's tricky tricky, tricky, tricky*
*跟着节拍摇摆不简单*
*It's tricky to rock a rhyme*
*适当的摇摆可不简单*
*To rock a rhyme that's right on time*
*不简单*
*It's tricky*
*不简单 不简单*
*Tricky, tricky, tricky*
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表