剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
把药给我 把药给我
Give me the drugs, give me the drugs,
把药给我 把药给我
give me the drugs, give me the drugs...
给我钥匙
Give us them keys.
小医生
Young doctor...
你还在吗
Are you still there?
不 不
No, oh!
不 不
Oh, no!
别动 别动 这就对了
Hold still, hold still. There you go.
很好
Ah, lovely.
五秒左右你就睡着了
You'll be asleep in about five seconds.
晚安
Good night.
鬼见愁
Yeah, Hate 'Em All.
别忘了
And don't forget it.
白巧克力[毒品]
White chocolate.
我的最爱
My favorite.
日报 弟兄们
Dailies, boys!
字谜让人神魂颠倒
Crossword's a mindbender.
如他所说 弟兄们 字谜会让人神魂颠倒
Like he said, boys, crossword's a mindbender.
精彩不容错过啊
And you don't wanna miss it.
我们出去吧
Let's get ourselves out.
走吧
Come on.
出来吧
Fly!
出来啦 疯子们
Fly free, you nutters!
出来吧 疯子们
Fly free, you nutters!
过来
Hey, come here.
借过 我们是医生 借过
Coming through, doctors, coming through.
给医生让下路
Doctors coming through.
警员受伤了 警员受伤了
Injured officer! Injured officer.
警员受伤了
Injured officer!
警员受伤了 借过
Injured officer, coming through!
警员受伤了 警员受伤了
Injured officer, injured officer.
-你还好吧 -警员受伤了
- Are you all right? - Injured officer.
-你还好吧 -嗯
- Are you okay? - Yes, yes.
很好 很好
Wonderful, wonderful.
很好
Oh, that's very-- yes.
维克 你开车
Vic, you drive.
警员受伤了 警员受伤了
Injured officer, injured officer.
你成功了
You did it.
我♥操♥
What the hell?
狗♥日♥的♥流氓
Bloody hooligans.
斯科特
Scooter?
斯科特
Scooter?!
过来 宝贝儿
Come on, boy.
你在哪儿
Where are you, boy?
斯科特
Scooter?!
乖孩子
Good boy.
你在干什么
What are you doing, ay?
乖
Good boy.
飞虎队
Flying Squad.
德怀尔
Dwyer.
总警司琼斯 连线中
我是琼斯总警司
Chief Superintendent Jones.
今天下午有一匹马逃出农场了 长官
A horse got out of the paddock this afternoon, sir.
维克·希尔越狱了
Vic Hill escaped.
挟持了一个狱警 导演了一场骚乱
Took a guard hostage and staged a riot.
维克·希尔
Vic Hill...
意料之中
Well, it's par for the course.
他是个彻头彻尾的疯子
He's as mad as a box of frogs.
长官 第一个抢劫了那批金条的人
Sir, the very man who hijacked the gold bullion
在同一批金条
in the first place is now walking the pavement
重新现世的同一时刻
at the precise moment that same gold bullion
逃了出去
has staged its comeback tour.
时间太巧合了
Interesting timing, I'll give you that.
何止巧合 这可是维克·希尔
Interesting timing. It's Vic Bloody Hill.
那批金子已经现世七天了
The gold has been on the streets for seven days.
你现在到底有多少线索
And you have how many leads, exactly?
我们还没有可靠线索 长官 但是...
We don't have a solid lead as of yet, sir, but...
那么我建议...
Then I suggest...
你不如尽力找到维克·希尔
You focus your attention on finding and locating Hill.
他说不定比你们整组人
He may be more effective at locating the gold
都更快找到金子 德怀尔
than your entire unit, Dwyer.
还有
And Dwyer?
长官
Sir?
这事要是搞砸了
Screw this up, and I'll put you
我一定要你好看
over my knee and take my pound of flesh.
明白 长官
Understood, sir.
兄弟们好
Hello, fellas.
情况如何
What have got here, then?
干得不错
Nice touch, good boy.
那里还有一个是给你的 维克
There's one in there for you, too, Vic.
很好 谢谢
Oh, great, thanks.
那现在怎么搞
So, what's the crack now then?
现在他们认为我们劫持了你当人♥质♥
Well, by now they'll think we're taking you hostage
因为我们确保
'cause we made sure the knife
镜头下刀看得看清楚
was good and clear on the cameras.
你回去的时候
When you go down to the nick,
告诉他们我们没有伤害你
tell 'em we played nice, all right?
没问题 不用担心
Will do. Don't you worry.
我会给你们编个好故事
I'll spin a nice yarn for you boys, all right?
好孩子
Good boy.
这是为了看起来逼真点
And this is just to make it look real.
该死的
Bloody 'ell.
你打我两回了
That's twice you clocked me now.
别担心 你会为此感谢我们的
Don't worry, you'll thank us for it.
提前退休 各种福利
Early retirement, all the trimmings!
你们干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
把他捆起来
Wrap him up, wrap him up.
这里可能都变样了 维克
It may have all changed around here, Vic.
有些东西永远不会变 鬼见愁
Some things never change, Hate 'Em.
这里出啥事了
What happened here then?
可能被砸了
Probably vandals.
我们要在 就不可能出这种事
This would never have happened on our watch.
莉莉
Lily?!
我想大喝特喝
I could murder a pint now.
你果然了解我 兄弟
Yeah, you read my mind, Dear.
早上好
Morning, morning.
去吓吓他
Let's have him.
举起手来 抢劫
Hands up in the air! This is a robbery!
下午好 阿尔夫 还好吧
Afternoon, Alf. Everything in order?
维克·希尔 鬼见愁·亨利
Vic Hill! Hate 'Em All Henry!
你俩啥时候出来的
When did you two get out?
大约37分钟前
Oh, about... 37 minutes ago.
不是从正门走出来的吧
Ah, I take it not out the front door?
还真是从正门走的
As a matter of fact, we did.
走的正门 阿尔夫
Through the front door, Alf.
我懂了 不用多说
Oh, I get you, less said, right.
喝点什么
Okay, drinks.
还以为你不准备问呢 阿尔夫
Thought you wouldn't ask, Alf.
给我来一升 维克 你要什么
Uh, two pints for me. Vic, what you having?
纯麦芽酒就行 上等的
Uh... single malt. The good stuff mind.
好咧 别别别
All right. No-no-no-no.
免费的 先生们
This is on the house, gents.
够意思 阿尔夫 谢谢
Very kind of you, Alf, thank you.
道上有什么新鲜事
So, what's new in the manor?
都是新鲜事
Yeah, what's not?
所有人都不见了
Everyone's disappeared.
不是死了就是进去了
They're either in the ground or inside.
抢了护卫车的人怎样了
What about the crew that flipped that security truck?
金子有消息吗
Any word on the metal?
那还是个未解之谜
Uh, it's a mystery.
连个小道消息都没
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表