剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, Scooter...
我想我可能以一种前所未有的方式
I think it's possible I may have cocked up
把事情搞砸了
in an unprecedented sort of way.
记得提醒我向克洛伊和艾尔伯特道歉
Remind me to apologize to Chloe and Albert.
前提是我能活着出去
If I ever get out of here alive.
好的 纳斯 太棒了
Okay, Nas, that's great.
告诉我你的行程
Let me know your travel arrangements
然后我们再具体商定细节
and we'll work out all the details.
好的
Okay.
拜拜
Bye.
太好了
Yes!
你在激动什么
What are you all excited about?
纳斯·斯通明早要来伦敦
Nas Stone is coming to London tomorrow morning.
是嘛
Is he really?
我们为什么要高兴
And we're happy about this why?
他想买♥♥剩下的黄金 艾尔伯特
He wants the rest of the gold, Albert.
剩下的全包了
Like all of the rest of it.
我的报价得有竞争力才行
I have to be competitive with the price.
批量购买♥♥给他打个八五折
15% discount for the bulk purchase.
没问题吧 他说了他会全部买♥♥下
I hope that's okay, but he says he'll take all of it.
行 何止是没问题
Yeah, no, that's more than okay.
简直是棒极了
That is brilliant!
艾尔伯特
Albert!
怎么了
Yeah?
-怎么了 -他不见了
- What's up? - He's gone.
什么叫他不见了
What do you mean he's gone?
你♥爸♥ 他不见了
Your dad, he's gone!
操
Shit!
你为什么不走斑马线
You ever think to use the zebra crossing?
对你的健康有益 伙计
It might be beneficial to your health, mate.
维克
Vic?
鲍勃
Bob?
我要把你的脑袋揪下来
I'll rip your head off!
站住 维克
Put the brakes on, Vic.
你现在身负众罪
You wouldn't want to assault an officer of the law
不想再加上袭击执法人员这一条吧
on top of everything else you're up against at the minute.
你执的才不是法呢 鲍勃 从来都不是
You ain't the law, Bob. You never were.
不管我是不是 曾经都让你栽了跟头
Whether I am or ain't, it suited you fine once.
我思考了十五年
15 years I've wondered.
为什么
Why?
你为什么要那样做 鲍勃
Why'd you do it, Bob?
那批金子
The gold.
给你的那份够意思了
Decent cut earmarked for you.
你为什么要出♥卖♥♥♥我
Why did you rip me off?!
我可以装作是因为有人承诺我可以分到更多
I could pretend it was the promise of a bigger cut.
我可以装作是因为当时警徽依然对我有意义
I could pretend the badge was still worth a toss back then,
但你知道真♥相♥是什么吗 维克
but you know the truth, Vic?
他们邀请了我一起去喝酒
They took me out for a pint.
飞虎队的警探们 还有老大
Flying Squad detectives and brass.
他们把我当成了他们中的一员
They acted like I was crew.
就那么简单
That simple.
对于你们而言 我永远都只是...
To to you lot, I was only ever...
墙头草
Convenient grass.
你为什么要去骚扰我的家人
Why you hassling my family?
跟踪艾尔伯特 逮捕莉莉
Tracking Albert, arresting Lily.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你心里清楚
You know what.
和你想要的一样
Same thing as you.
不
Nah.
你想要的不仅是金子 对吗 鲍勃
It's more than the gold isn't it, Bob?
实际上
Fact is,
你想要的根本就不是金子 对不对
it ain't really the gold you want at all, is it?
那你告诉我 维克
Then you tell me, Vic.
是什么 我想要的是什么
What is it? What is it I want?
炫耀的资本
Bragging rights.
尊严
Pride.
满足你那些小心思
Suck some of that poison inside of you.
让他们知道谁才是那个聪明人 对不对
Show 'em all who the smart one is, right?
我看穿你了
I see you.
我给你...
I put you...
我给你介绍了你职业生涯里最辉煌的一次抢劫
I put you onto the best scores of your career.
我造就了维克·希尔
I made Vic Hill.
是我
Me!
你哪怕是
All you had to do
表现出一点感激之情都好
was just show a little bit of appreciation.
冷血动物居然想要温柔的拥抱
The cold bloody fish who just wanted a cuddle.
你向飞虎队出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
You sold us to the Sweeney
就因为他们装作喜欢你
just because they pretended to like you.
一有机会
First chance they got,
他们马上就把你踢开了
they heaved you out of the way and all.
你知道为什么吗 你知道为什么吗
Do you know why, do you know why?
请不吝赐教 维克
Enlighten me, Vic.
因为你是个邪恶的人♥渣♥ 恶心的混♥蛋♥
Because you're a sinister bollock, a fuck-up merchant
没人愿意和你待在一起
that no one wants at the party.
因为他们不放心把大家伙交给你
It's because you cannot be trusted with big boys toys.
你说得对
You're right.
我是个很悲哀的人
I am a very sad man.
我是个很孤独的人
I'm a very lonely man.
不像你
Not like you.
身边围着爱你的家人
Surrounded by your loving family.
他们现在在哪呢
Where are they again?
有些人就是不懂得珍惜当前拥有的
Some people just don't appreciate what they've already got.
他们过于盲目 看不见眼前的事
They're too blind to see what's right under their noses.
你知道一些信息
You know something.
你有那批金子的线索了 是不是
You've got a lead on the metal, haven't ya, hmm?
你尽管问我 维克
You've only gotta ask, Vic.
我会给你提供线索的 公平竞争
I'll clue you in. Level playing field.
我们各凭实力
May the best man win and all that.
你只要说一声"请"就好
All you've gotta do is say "please".
就像你说的 尊严
Like, you said, pride.
你剥夺了我的 我也要以牙还牙
You rob me of mine. I'll have yours instead.
金子是我的
The gold is mine!
我绝不会让两面三刀的你抢走
And I will not have some slimy little two-Bob shit nick it
原因只因为没人抱过你
because nobody ever hugged him!
你还不知道吧 是不是
You don't know, do ya?
你完全没有头绪
You have no clue.
知道什么
Know what?
你最近有拥抱过你儿子吗 维克
You hugged your boy lately, Vic?
你觉得他放心把大家伙交给你吗
You think he trusts you with the big-boy toys?
艾尔伯特
Albert?
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表