剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
他在里面不知道加了什么东西
He's put some shit in there, I don't know what.
听起来像是他们在茶缸里掺了东西
Sounds like they spiked the tea urns.
检查一下那些牛奶
Check the damn milk.
所有囚犯 马上回到你们的牢房♥
All inmates! Return to your cells immediately!
重复一遍 马上回到你们的牢房♥
I repeat, all inmates return to your cells immediately!
我要来一杯咖啡
I need a coffee.
我要来两杯
Yeah, I need two coffees.
我都要饿死了
I'm starving.
小查 哪有吃的
Yeah, Charlie, where's the food?
没有吃的
There is no food.
我告诉过你 这里两年没人来过了
I told you, no one's been here in over two years.
好吧 别耍小脾气了
All right, keep your toys in your pram.
这附近有超♥市♥吗
Is there a market nearby?
最近的村庄在大概两英里之外
Nearest village is-- about two miles away.
你介意开车吗
Fancy a drive?
正好我也想呼吸点新鲜空气
I could do with some air.
你们可以开我表兄蒙德的车去
Yeah, you can take Cousin Monty's car.
车在谷仓里
It's in the barn.
蒙德表兄果然是个皮条客
Oh, Cousin Monty really is a pimp!
一点没错
Yes, he is.
既然我们要一起共事
So, seeing as we are both in this together,
或许我们可以互相了解一下下
maybe we should get to know each other a little.
怎么的 互相问几个问题
What, ask a few questions
然后我们就能成为朋友了吗
and then we get friendship bracelets?
拜托
Do me a favor.
你抽烟
You smoke?
看 你已经开始了解我了
See, you're getting to know me already.
行吧 我们来玩吧
Alright, I'll play.
为什么一个纽约美女
What's a pretty girl from New York
要给索尔·戈德这样一个销赃犯做事
doing working for a fence like Saul Gold?
我在外面旅行了一年
Well, I went traveling for a year.
一直想来伦敦看看
I always wanted to go to London.
所以我就在一个咖啡店当服务员来赚旅行费
So, I ended up waitressing at a coffee shop to pay my way.
索尔过来喝咖啡
Saul walked in.
从柜台拿起一张愤怒管理的传♥单♥
Took a flyer off the counter on anger management
然后给了我一份工作
and offered me a job.
他说他在日行一善
Said he was doing one good deed a day.
这样的工作才是真正的冒险 对吗
Adventure comes to the adventurous, right?
所以我接受了他的工作
So, I took him up on his offer.
其实不是这样的对吧
What's the real story, ay?
我们没有木头了
We're out of wood.
我们得去砍点木材回来
We need to go and chop some logs.
砍木材 怎么砍
Chop some logs? How do we do that?
用斧子啊 傻瓜
With an ax, you idiot.
你喊谁傻瓜
Who you calling an idiot?
反正这里只有一个人
Well, there is only one person here
不知道怎么砍木材
who doesn't know how to chop logs.
我做了什么冒犯到你了吗 小查
Have I done something to offend you, Charlie?
你知道怎么砍木材吗
Do you know how to chop logs?
用斧子啊 傻瓜
Yeah, with an ax... you idiot.
我的人生很无趣
I had a very normal life.
体面的家庭 学习不错
Decent parents, did well at school.
从来没什么欲望
Never wanted for anything really.
典型的安逸的中产家庭生活
It was a middle class life with no real struggles at all.
听起来无聊透了
Ooh, sounds really boring.
无聊到你不敢相信
It was boring beyond belief.
我恨我的人生
I hated my life.
我只是在慢慢地等死
It was like a slow death.
那你父母对你为一个销赃犯工作怎么看
And what do your parents think about you working for a fence?
他们以为我在伦敦政♥治♥经济学院
They think I'm studying accounting
学会计学呢
at the London School of Economics.
上个月我伪造了毕业证书
I forged my graduation certificate
寄回家了
and sent it home last month.
你被宽恕了 克洛伊·科恩
You're alright, Chloe Koen.
我们拿这个金浴缸怎么办
So, what are we gonna do about this gold bath?
其实那是个好主意对吧
That was a bright idea wasn't it.
这主意非常不错
Actually, it was a very good idea.
不过不是你妹子的主意
Just not one your bird's had.
首先 小查 她不是我的妹子
Well, first of all, Charlie, she ain't my bird.
其次
And secondly,
我们是因为她才得到这批金子的
she's the one who put us onto the gold in the first place.
严格意义上说
Actually, technically,
她只是让我们抢桑尼·卡斯蒂洛的卡车
she put us onto Sonny Castillo's truck.
我们是偶然得到这批金子的
We happened upon that gold.
忘了之前的事情吧
And forget who has and hasn't done what.
我们得好好想想现在应该怎么做
We gotta think about what we're gonna do with it now.
是啊 我们现在应该怎么办 领队
Oh, yeah, what are we gonna do now, Maestro?
龟缩在乡村里建立一个公社吗
Hole up in the country and set up a commune?
我在尽快理清思路呢
I'm thinking on my feet here, aren't I?
更像是站着打盹儿
More like sleeping on your feet.
你到底怎么了
What has gotten into you?
他觉得你在打她的主意
He thinks you're putting moves on her.
我打谁的主意了
Putting the moves on who?
克洛伊
Chloe.
我没打克洛伊的主意
I am not putting the moves on Chloe!
你和艾尔伯特是怎么回事
So what's the deal with you and Albert then?
我和艾尔伯特
Me and Albert?!
没什么 只是生意
Nothing, it is just business.
你想泡他
You want to bang him.
我才没有想泡他
I do not want to bang him.
我能看出来发生了什么
I can see what's going on.
你俩低声交谈 在沙发上搂在一起
Hushed conversations, cuddles on the sofa.
你还用胳膊环抱着她
You put your arm around her.
小心行事
Tread carefully.
那个富家子可是对你有意思
The posh one's got a hard-on for you.
小查
Charlie?
你真的是多疑了 小查
You are properly paranoid here, Charlie.
他是被迷住了
He... he's probably obsessed.
我不是被迷住了
I'm not obsessed!
是爱上她了
I'm in love!
不是的 他
No, he...
他只是很贴心而已
he's just really so sweet.
小查
Charlie!
你才认识这妞儿多久啊
You've known the girl for five minutes!
一个人进到你心里
There is no time, space or motion
和时间 空间 行动都没有关系
in the matter of the heart!
不过你肯定是不懂了 比利
But not that you would know that, Billy,
你的心是用硬橡木刻成的
'cause yours is carved out of solid oak.
你说对了
You're damn straight.
我根本不相信那些童话故事
Ain't nothing in those fairy tales for me, mate.
你就不能放过这个妞儿吗
You couldn't leave this one alone, could you?
-我 -当艾尔伯特·希尔
- Me? - What chance would I have anyway?
骑着高头大马 马蹄铁叮叮作响
When Albert Hill rode into town on his stallion...
腰间的左轮手♥枪♥闪着耀眼的光出现时
With his spurs jangling
我还能有什么机会
and his six shooter glistening in the high sun.
就这一次嘛
Just this one time!
就他妈这一次
Just one bloody time.
小查
Charlie?
小查
Charlie!
把我的手♥机♥还我
I want my bloody phone call!
那人是谁
Who's that one?
莉莉·希尔
Lily Hill.
-维克的老婆 -是的
- Oh, Vic Hill's wife. - Yeah.
鲍勃·芬克把她抓进来的
Bob Fink brought her in.
芬克抓她进来的
Fink brought her in?
以什么罪名
On what charge?
非法持有枪♥支♥
Possession of illegal firearms.
让她在里面待了一晚上了
Left her in there all night.
-他提出指控了吗 -还没有
- He charge her yet? - Not yet.
这算怎么回事啊
What was all that about?
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表