剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
你每天都会打电♥话♥的那个人
You know, the guy you call every day,
你会花所有时间在一起的那个人
the guy you spend all your time with.
不会是我
That guy isn't me.
我生来就成不了那样
I just wasn't made that way.
什么 你以为我是吗
What, and you think I am?
桑尼·卡斯蒂洛死在了垃圾箱里
Sonny Castillo is dead in a dumpster.
我也不是有定性的人
I'm not the settling down type either.
我只是想摆脱这摊子烂事
I just wanted to get away from all this shit.
而你是最合适的 有六块腹肌
And you were the closest guy with a six-pack,
摩托车和一袋钻石
a motorbike, and a bag of diamonds.
那我们没事了
So, uh, we good?
谁管呢 对吧
Good, bad. Who gives a shit, right?
没错
Yeah.
谁管呢
Who gives a shit?
艾尔伯特
现在来约翰神父这里
把她也带上
什么事这么急
So... what's with the big rush?
我们明天下午要和大买♥♥家交易
We've got a buyer lined up for tomorrow afternoon.
你的吉普赛哥们里 有没有懂融化黄金的
Your traveler mates, they know how to smelt gold?
有 迪恩叔叔
Yeah, Uncle Dean.
他会这个
He'll be the man for the job.
我们为什么要融化黄金
Why are we smelting gold exactly?
我们要做一个黄金浴缸
We need to make a gold bath.
黄金浴缸
A gold bath?
黄金浴缸
A gold bath?
-没错 -好吧
- Yeah. - Well...
我做过一个黄金马桶
I made a gold shitter once.
所以你能做到吗
So can you do it?
-你能做一个黄金浴缸吗 -行吧
- Can you make a gold bathtub? - Aye.
我来试试
I'll give it a crack.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
等着看大场面吧
ready for the main event.
与人们普遍的看法恰恰相反
Contrary to popular belief,
大多数半吉普赛人都是穿着讲究
the majority of Travelers are well-heeled,
辛勤劳作的好平民
hard-working citizens.
没错 我们是享受着一种另类的生活方式
True, we enjoy an alternative lifestyle,
试图逃离政♥府♥恶意向我们
attempting to evade the punitive taxes
苛收的惩罚性税款
that a hostile government imposes upon us.
但绝对不要忘了
But never forget
在你们眼前的 是你们见过的最杰出的工匠
you are amidst the greatest craftsmen you have ever seen!
你确定这能行吗 艾尔
You sure about this, Al?
我一点把握都没有 小查
I am far from sure about this, Charlie.
马粪和木灰
Horse shit and wood ash.
是天然坩埚
Nature's crucible.
当然 它必须得经受住
Sure, it has to withstand temperatures
1065摄氏度的高温炙烤
of 1,950 degrees Fahrenheit.
我有小鬼头帮我融化金子
I have the young'uns on the job, bringing it to the boil.
在我们这个小群体中
In our little community,
当遇到值得做的事情时
when there's a job worth doing,
我们都会参与其中
we all muck in.
所以...开始挖吧 笨蛋们
So... start digging, ya ballicks!
姑娘们已经为你们制成了一个
The girls have fashioned you a beautiful bath
由蜡做成的精美浴缸
made entirely from wax.
不会熔化吗
Won't it melt?
要的就是这个 亲爱的
That's the whole idea, darlin'.
蜡质层褪去后 就大功告成了
Lost wax casting. It's in the name.
来吧 姑娘们
Come on, girls!
时间不等人
Time is a 'wasting!
-准备好泼了吗 -准备完毕
- Ready to pour? - Ready so.
炼金术师和冶金术士们
Alchemists and metallurgists
在我们的家族中代代相传
have been in our family for generations.
一千年间 我们把这些技术传到
Millennia. We have taken our skills
东至中国 南抵埃及
east to China, south to Egypt,
并且横跨整个神圣罗马帝国
and all across the Holy Roman Empire
直到此时此地
until this place at this time.
但从未
But never...
有外人亲眼见证过我们的魔法
has an outsider been witness to our magic.
今晚 你们将荣幸地首开先河[开♥苞♥]
Tonight, tis your honor to pop the cherry.
开谁的苞
Pop whose cherry?
利落一劈
One clean strike.
所以...现在该做些什么
So... what happens now?
这个嘛...我们喝个烂醉
Well... now... we get twatted.
明天早上我们才有事做
'Cause there's nothing we can do till the morning.
人活着太痛苦了
It's a painful proposition being human.
我们从离开子♥宫♥的那一刻起
From the moment we leave the womb...
就生活在压♥迫♥者
we're at the mercy of the oppressors....
淫欲之徒
the lecherous...
凶残之人的怜悯之中
the inhumane.
这很不寻常
It's a wonder...
人能获得一丝宁静
a miracle really...
都是一种奇迹
that one ever achieves any peace at all.
开吃吧 小伙子们 我们整夜都得在这
Eat up, boys. We're here all night.
好了 让我们...
All right, so let's...
揭开她 褪去她的衣物
open her up, take her clothes off,
见证她的纤纤玉体
and see her naked.
来吧
And come on!
-酋长到了 小查 -好的
- Sheikh's here, Charlie. - Okay.
嗯 保持冷静
Okay, stay calm.
您好 泽善酋长
Hello, Sheikh Zeshan.
我们为什么要来这里
Why did we have to come here?
没有陈列室吗
No showroom?
因为是一件十分昂贵的物品
For such a high-priced item,
为了保险起见 我们决定当场交货
we deliver on-site for insurance purposes.
我还要赶飞机 浴缸在哪
I have a plane to catch. Where is this bath?
我马上拿过来 酋长
I'll have it brought around now, Sheikh.
小查
酋长来了
拿过来
出发
We're on.
浴缸在哪呢
Where the hell is it?!
我还不如给她买♥♥辆游艇得了
I should have just bought her another yacht.
到了 酋长
Oh, here it is now, Sheikh.
这两个人是谁
Who are these two?
他...他们只是给我送货的 酋长
Th -- th -- these are just my delivery men, Sheikh.
我很喜欢 很别致
I like it. It's unique.
这个美人是随浴缸送的吗
Does the bird come with the bath?
你说什么
What did you say?
约翰神父之家
什么情况
What is this?
我是个调解人
I'm a mediator.
确保各位都能皆大欢喜
Engaged to make sure all parties are satisfied.
无需顾虑 酋长
Nothing to be concerned about, Sheikh.
我们能完成交易了吗 酋长
Uh, shall we, uh, complete the, uh, transaction, Sheikh?
对一个浴室设备来说这有点太过了
This is a lot of force for a bathroom fixture.
浴室设备
Bathroom fixture?
这可是手工制♥作♥的24K黄金浴缸 伙计
This is a 24-karat, handmade gold bath, mate.
恕我直言 酋长
With all due respect, Sheikh,
这是一件十分精致的作品
this is an exquisite piece.
我的助手也清楚地指出
As my assistant here plainly pointed out,
这是个24K的浴缸
this is a 24-karat bath.
是一件收藏品
A collector's item.
由技艺高绝的工匠手工制成
Handmade by the finest artisans.
还有其他...
Well, there are other...
感兴趣的买♥♥家
people interested.
我买♥♥了 我买♥♥了
I'll take it, I'll take it.
你能否把我们之前谈好的价格...
If you could transfer the agreed funds--
-结账吧 -好的
- Ring it up. - Okay.
-对 253671... -0
- Yes, 2-5-3-6-7-1... - Zero.
-6... -00
- 6... - Zero zero.
艾尔伯特·希尔
Albert Hill!
你真是淘气啊
You've been a naughty boy.
快 快走快走
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表