剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
西德尼
索尔·戈德联营公♥司♥
Saul Gold and Associates.
索尔 我是维克·希尔
Saul. Vic Hill.
维克
Vic?
在监狱待得如何啊
How's Her Majesty treatin' you, then?
没什么好抱怨的 索尔
Well, I can't grumble, Saul,
再说就算我抱怨 谁听啊
and if I did, who'd listen?
找我有什么事
So, what can I do you for?
昨晚的金条抢劫案你听说了吗
You hear anythin' about the bullion heist last night?
开铲车的猪头们
Forklifts and piggys.
我看了录像 干得干净利落
I seen the video. It's tidy work.
还真让我觉得像是你干的
Actually reminded me the sort of work you might've done.
你能想到是谁吗 谁想挪赃
Anybody ringin' your bell? Tryin' to move the consignment?
完全想不到
Not a peep.
为什么问我
Why the inquiry?
四处打听罢了
Well, I'm just sniffin' about.
我在里面待得有点无聊 索尔
It gets a bit stale in here, Saul.
脑洞大开
Imagination runs wild.
你要是在找活干
Well, if you're looking for action,
我可能有活给你做
I might have something to put your way.
今天下午有个活 要几个机灵人来做
I need a couple of cool heads for a job this afternoon.
低风险 市场价 有合适人选吗
Low risk, going rates. Got a face that fits?
我们投票决定了 不接受你的提议
We took a vote. Decided to pass on your offer.
我们还没想过要沦落到
Yeah, haven't quite reached the armed robbery phase
以持械抢劫为生呢
in our projected careers.
我们没抢你男朋友的卡车
We didn't hit your boyfriend's truck.
我知道你们没有
I know you didn't.
那我们还坐这儿谈什么
So what's with the sit down?
地点没错 时间没错
Right place. Right time.
卡车错了
Wrong truck.
伦敦黄金大劫案 猪头面具和铲车
不得不说 你们挺屌♥啊
Credit where it's due, you boys are gangsta.
再投个票吧 然后来找我
Take another vote, and then come find me.
播放量三万啊 这玩意儿横扫全网啊
Thirty thousand views! This thing's breaking the Internet!
我们会挨枪子的
We're gonna get shot.
没错 我去找点家伙来
Right. I'm gettin' tooled up!
等下 冷静 坐下
Wait, calm down! Sit down!
坐下 坐下
Sit down. Sit down.
我们带着面具 穿着背带裤
We're rockin' masks and boiler suits.
没人知道是我们干的 对吧
No one can know it's us, can they?
对
No.
那洛蒂·莫特呢
But what about Lotti Mott?
老爸
听着 我不了解她
Listen, I don't know about her.
对吧 我得想想
Do I? I've gotta think about it.
你盯着点她 比尔
You keep your eye on her, Bill.
这没问题
I can do that.
-艾尔伯特 -怎么
- Albert? - Yeah?
维克来电
Vic's on the blower.
我等的就是这个 不是吗
Well, that is all I need, isn't it?
昨晚干得不错吧 小子
We did all right last night, didn't we, boy?
-昨晚 -拳击比赛 艾尔
- Last night? - The fight, Al.
你还有别的事吗 孩子
You got somethin' else in the hopper, son?
没 你说得对 抱歉
Oh, no, you're right, sorry,
我刚... 我刚喝了几杯 我们在庆祝
I've... I've had a couple and I'm celebratin'.
替我喝一大杯
Have a tall one for me.
有什么事
So what's goin' on?
索尔·戈德有事
Saul Gold is goin' on.
黑货商索尔·戈德吗
Saul Gold the fence?
他那有活干
He's called a job on.
今天下午 接送的活
Pick up and drop this afternoon.
一万块 孩子 货到付款
Ten grand, son, C.O.D.
我们手到擒来
We will carve it.
今天不行
Uh, yeah, today's no good.
活儿已经定了 价钱也不错
The job's booked and it's good readies.
我懂 但今天不方便 爸爸
I understand that, but today is not a good day, Dad.
干活赚钱哪天都方便 艾尔伯特
Every day is a good day for a bit of graft, Albert.
好吧 那就干 我会去的
Yeah, right. Go on, then. Yeah, I'll do it.
但我要七千五
For seven and a half, though.
给你两千五 牵线搭桥的钱
You get two and a half for the booking.
你跟我讨价还价吗 儿子
You negotiatin' with me, son?
这不是讨价还价 老爸
This is not a negotiation, Dad.
给你六千 我留四千 麻利点
Six for you, four for me, chop- chop.
给你 里德太太 你订的花
There you are, Mrs. Reid, your order.
莉莉 这看着跟他最喜欢的枪一模一样
Oh, Lily. It looks just like his favorite shooter.
你真没让我失望
You've done us proud.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
约翰会喜欢的
John'll love it.
若他还活着的话
Well... would have.
就做完了 一分钟就好
Just finishing up. Won't be a minute.
当然了 他本来也应该忙
Course... he would've been balls-deep
金条大案呢 可怜虫
in all that bullion hoo-ha, daft sod.
听说值几百万呢
Worth millions, I heard.
他们那的人都在打听呢
Every face in the manor is sniffin' about.
一群傻蛋
Oh, bunch of prats.
那么多金子屁用没有 要么送你进验尸房♥
That much gold's nothing but a travelcard to the coroner.
要么送你进局子
Or the clink.
兴旺 力量 性♥爱♥
Prosperity. Power. Punana.
兴旺 力量 性♥爱♥
Prosperity. Power. Punana.
桑尼 有人来了
Sonny? We got company.
你知不知道…
You have any... idea
在香格里拉的楼梯上跳舞是什么感觉
what it is to dance on the steps of Shangri-la?
出自电影《疤面煞星》
"这城市就像个大骚屄♥♥
"This town is like a great big pussy,
擎等着被♥操♥"
just waitin' to get fucked!"
你觉得所有古巴人都是强盗吗
You think all Cubans are gangsters?
我是工商管理硕士
I got my MBA!
我以最优异的成绩毕业
I graduated summa cum laude.
我可以说五种语言
I speak five languages.
大家觉得我最有望成功
I was voted most likely to succeed.
你已经成功了 朋友
And succeed you have, my friend.
你想要干什么 芬克
What do you want, Fink?
我想谈谈...
I wanna talk...
-货车的事 -一辆货车
- about a truck. - A truck?
桑尼 我们过去都相安无事
Sonny, you and I, we got a good thing goin' here.
这个安排很好 我管我的地盘
This arrangement works well, I stay in my corner,
-你干♥你♥的 -直接他妈说重点啊
- you play in yours-- - Get to the fuckin' point.
有野心
Ambitious.
-时间地点 -今早五点
- When and where? - Five a.m. This morning,
这一地带后的十字路口
the crossroads behind the strip.
一辆唐玛的货车在一个很隐秘的地方
A Donmar truck, a little off-the-books spot,
在一个拱桥类的下方
under the arches.
还能想到别的吗
Anything else come to mind?
快滚 芬克
Go away, Fink.
我得爽一下了
I gotta get my... shuffle on.
我们的车五点时走了那条路 你看到什么吗
Our truck takes that route at 5 a.m. You see somethin'?
我什么都没看到
I didn't see nothing.
洛蒂他妈在哪里
Where the fuck is Lotti?
自从上次拳赛就没见过她
Haven't seen her since the fight.
那个疯婊♥子♥在哪里
Where is that crazy bitch?
洛蒂
Lotti!
我把我的泰迪熊丢了
I lost my teddy bear.
我能换成你抱抱吗 亲爱的
Can I give you a hug instead, darling?
你老板派你来[用一只眼睛]盯着我吗
Your boss send you to keep an eye on me?
两只眼睛都得看着你
No, two eyes.
他不是我老板
And he ain't my boss.
艾尔伯特说什么你就做什么吗
You always do what Albert says?
那得是我喜欢的活
When I fancy the job.
我要从金子中分一杯羹
I'll get my share of that gold.
不管用什么方式
One way or another.
我不知道你在说什么
Well, I have no idea what you're talkin' about.
想坐坐兜风吗
Fancy a ride?
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表