剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
in your embrace, boy.
你醉了
You're half cut.
这么说不准确
Oh, well, that is incorrect,
我这是沉醉于未来的无限可能性之中
because I am intoxicated on possibility.
过来坐 来吧 坐好
Get on down here. Come on, here, like that.
乖乖坐好
Now you, come here.
你们越狱是想干什么
So what's the idea of you busting out of prison?
你知道妈妈担心极了
Eh, you know Mum's worried sick.
我在看来你妈妈没事的 艾尔伯特
Your Mum seems all right to me, Albert.
她一定是装出来的
In fact, she is positively made up.
好吧 要不你回诺曼的家里
Yeah, well, why don't you come back to Norman's
避避风头
and lay low for a little bit, eh?
避风头 我才不呢 儿子
Oh, lay low? I think not, son.
我和鬼见愁还有事要办
Myself and Hate 'Em, we've got things to do.
对不对 我的好基友
Is that not right, my trusty steed?
对 我们的日程排得很满
Right, yeah, our calendar's are fully booked.
-办什么事 -你知道的
- What things? - You know.
找金子 找世外桃源之类的
Pot of gold, end of the rainbow and all that.
你有没有打听到劫匪是谁
You heard anything about those chancers that boosted it?
你就快查出来了 对不对 孩子
You got your shell-like close to the wire, right, boy?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
可能已经被运出国卖♥♥掉了吧
Probably out of the country and sold by now, innit?
-我不这么认为 -卖♥♥了 不可能
- Oh, no, I beg to differ. - Sold? No.
我不这么认为 因为
I beg to differ, you see, because...
我能感觉得到 它就在附近
I can smell it. It's close by.
非常近
Very close.
谁知道呢
Yeah, well, who knows, eh?
你们知道你俩在外面就像两只小狗
You do know you two stand out like a pair of big bollocks
屌♥上挂着的两颗巨型蛋蛋一样引人注目
on the back end of a very small dog, don't ya?
何不给自己省点麻烦
Why don't you do yourself a favor
赶紧去诺曼家里
and get your ass over to Norman's
别让妈妈提心吊胆好吗
and give Mum one less thing to worry about, eh?
别操心你妈该操心的事 孩子
Don't make your mum's worries your own, boy.
这样你是长不大的
You'll never grow up.
艾尔伯特 艾尔伯特 你要去哪
Oi, Albert-- Albert, where you going?
别走啊 我们喝一杯
Stay, stay! We'll have a shandy.
飞虎队 该死
Flying Squad. Shit.
妈 我找到他了
Mum, I found him.
他在哪 他没事吧
Where is he? Is he okay?
他没事 他在斯皮勒酒吧
He's fine. He's at the Spieler.
外面有两辆盯梢车在暗中监视
There's two-- two unmarked outside casing the joint.
像是有什么大行动
Looks like Heavy Mob.
我们得马上把他带出来
We've gotta get him out of there now.
-但愿你告诉他了 -我告诉了
- I hope you told him off... - I did!
看看这俩妞
Get a load of these two.
我选左边那个
I'd go with the one on the left.
她能把你生吞了 兄弟
She'd eat you alive, mate.
如果再被我发现他
If I ever catch him snorting bugle
在那个小婊♥子♥奶♥子♥上吸毒
off that bird's tits again,
我就把它剁下来
I'd chop it off and put it
剁成肉糜
in the mince, I shall.
爸 我得带你们走了
Dad, we gotta get you out of here now.
-外面有便衣 -你确定吗 儿子
- There's plainclothes outside. - You sure, son?
我确定 来吧
Yes, I'm sure. Come on.
我在后巷安排了面包车等着
I've got a van running in the back alley.
等等我 等等我
Wait for me, wait for me! Hey, wait for-- Oof!
你俩看着挺可疑啊
You two look a little suspicious.
像两个恋童癖一样在这猫着
Lurking around like a couple of pedos.
你们打算干什么
What you up to then, eh?
我来告诉你他们打算干什么 雪儿
I'll tell you what they're up to, Shell.
他们在等我们 是吧
They're waiting for us, aren't you, boys?
爸 慢点 慢点
No, Dad, hold up. Slow down, slow down.
慢点 慢点
Slow down, slow down.
你等等
Hey, hang on, oi!
-别这样 -你逃不掉了
- No, no! - No chance.
走
Move.
维克 感觉我被蛰了
Vic, I think I've been stung.
我也是
Me too.
这些卑鄙的家伙用镖射我们 鬼见愁
Oh, they've dirty, filthy blow-piped us, Hate 'Em!
他们又射我 维克
Ah, they've done me again, Vic!
爸 快上车
Dad, get in the van.
埃迪
Eddie?
艾尔伯特
Albert?
对不起
Sorry.
他在摸我 他在摸我
Oh, he's touching me, he's touching me!
鬼见愁
Hate 'Em?
艾尔伯特 等等我
Albert? Wait for me!
维克 维克 维克
Vic! Vic! Vic!
你太顽皮了
You are so naughty!
琼希 琼希 那不是
Jonsey, Jonesy! Isn't that...
鬼见愁·亨利
Hate 'Em All Henry.
下去 让开
Get off! Move, move!
维克
Vic!
等等我
Wait for me.
太粗鲁了 哥们
Too rough, mate!
-操 -快上车
- Shit! - Get back in the car.
妈的
Fuck!
所以 是这么回事
So... this is what it's come to, eh?
我被家人射晕了捆起来
Shot and tied up by my own family.
不然你还想怎样
What do you expect?
只有这样你才能好好听我们说话
It's the only way we could get you to listen.
你听着 艾尔伯特
You listen to me, Albert.
赶紧给我松绑 否则我发誓
You unite right now, or so help me God,
一定揍得你屁滚尿流
I will tear you another asshole!
看在上帝的份上 闭嘴吧 维克托
For God's sake, shut up, Victor!
闭嘴吧
Just shut up!
让我和你♥爸♥单独谈谈 艾尔伯特
Leave me alone with your father, please, Albert.
不 我留在这陪你
No, I'm staying here with you.
我想和他单独谈谈
I need to talk to your dad alone.
去吧
Go on.
有什么话就说吧 莉莉 我听着
Let's hear it, Lily. I'm all ears.
我只想...
All I've ever wanted...
要你回家
is to have you back home.
你懂吗
Don't you understand?
那就给我松绑
So untie me.
我让你看看我能为这个家做什么
Let me show you what I can do for my family.
你在监狱里一点忙都帮不上 维克
You're bugger-all use to us in prison, Vic.
我已经没用了十五年
Oh, so I've been bugger-all use for 15 years.
-你终于明白了 -我已经付出代价了
- The penny drops. - I have paid my price.
现在该是得到回报的时候了
It is time to collect.
那我和艾尔伯特付出的代价呢
And what about the price me and Albert have paid, eh?
这么多年来
What about all those years
他没有父亲
that boy never had a father?
我没有丈夫
And I never had a husband?
我真的特别抱歉 莉莉
I'm very sorry about that, Lily.
给我松绑
If you untie me,
我保证会补偿你们的
I promise you I will make it up to both of you.
你欠我们的东西
What we are owed
是用金子衡量不了的 维克
cannot be weighed in gold, Vic.
别把我捆在这 莉莉·希尔
Do not leave me tied up in here, Lily Hill!
长点心吧
You will stay in that chair
否则你就一直待在这
until you grow a brain
维克托·希尔
or a conscience, Victor Hill.
你自己看着办吧
I'd be happy with either.
莉莉
Lily.
莉莉
Lily!
莉莉
Lily!
好吧
All right, then.
你说吧
Let's hear it.
你知道你妈是个歌♥手吧
Expect you know your mummy was a singer.
他们算不上是罗密欧和朱丽叶
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表