剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
我们会把你的人救出来的 孩子
We shall break your man out for you, son.
艾尔伯特
挂断
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥不在服务区
The number you have dialed is not in service.
接啊 艾尔伯特
Come on, Albert.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
埃迪 你能来我家一趟吗 亲爱的
Eddie, could you come to the house please, love?
我需要你帮我给约翰神父送批货
I need you to take a delivery to Father John's for me.
大干一番
Let's go.
汤米 汤米你等会儿待我身边 好吗
Tommy... Tommy, you're gonna be with me, right?
一切就绪
Right, then.
我们把诺曼救出来吧
Let's get Norman out.
你拳脚是厉害 比利
You're a game lad, Billy.
但我们可是械斗
But we're going in heavy.
你就等在这儿照顾你的小女友
So you stay here and look after the lass.
我和你们一起进去
I'm going in with ya.
我不是在征求你的意见 孩子
I am not asking you, son.
好孩子
Good lad.
康乃馨夫人 保佑我们
Lady Carnation, bless us.
很好 真棒
Lovely, great.
福祉降于了我们
And now, we are blessed.
-走吧 爸 -好
- Come on, Dad! - Right.
搞点大动静出来 小子
Let us make some noise, boys.
好
Yes.
来吧
Come on!
"迪迪科依"是什么
What's a didicoy?
我在营地听见迪恩叔叔这么叫你
I heard Uncle Dean call you that at the campsite.
-半吉普赛人 -是吗
- A half gypsy. - Oh yeah?
哪一半
Which half?
我爸
My old man.
他是北部来的吉普赛人
He was a traveler from up north.
我妈
My mum...
她是个东伦敦的朋克歌♥手
She was a punk singer from the East End.
有次她演出时两个人相遇了 他当时是保安
He was working as a bouncer at one of her shows when they met.
搞大了她的肚子
Knocked her up.
*我也不不不不不稀罕*
*Bang bang bang bang, just like this*
*我美 我颓*
*My air, my sin*
*烂账一团也有人还*
*These bills could pay themselves*
*小心 我要爆♥炸♥了*
*Watch out, I'm about to blow*
*就这样滴滴嗒嗒滴嗒炸*
*Like tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, boom*
*小心 我要爆♥炸♥了*
*Watch out, I'm about to blow*
*就这样滴滴嗒嗒滴嗒炸*
*Like tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, boom*
*我倒要仔细找找看是否*
*I'll open doors looking for a sign*
*那小子脸上写着逗我玩*
*That boy's face has another lie*
*什么狗屁建议我不管*
*Give your opinion but I don't mind*
*反正都都都都都一样*
*It's all the same, same, same, same all the time*
*小心 我要爆♥炸♥了*
*Watch out, I'm about to blow*
*就这样滴滴嗒嗒滴嗒炸*
*Like tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, boom*
*小心 我要爆♥炸♥了*
*Watch out, I'm about to blow*
*就这样滴滴嗒嗒滴嗒炸*
*Like tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, boom*
躁起来
Come on
*不行 我要*
*Oh, no, must say*
*烂账一团有人还*
*These bills can pay, pay themselves*
*我试着祈祷了*
*I try, I try to pray*
*但目前还无人理会*
*But no one pay to touch it*
*小心 我要爆♥炸♥了*
*Yeah, watch out, I'm about to blow*
*就这样滴滴嗒嗒滴嗒炸*
*Like tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, boom*
*小心 我要爆♥炸♥了*
*Watch out, I'm about to blow*
*就这样滴滴嗒嗒滴嗒炸*
*Like tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, boom*
*就这样滴滴嗒嗒滴嗒炸*
*Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, boom*
*就这样滴滴嗒嗒滴嗒炸*
*Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, boom*
问题是 他当时和另一个吉普赛家庭的
Problem was, he was promised the daughter
女儿有婚约
of another traveler family...
他们无法接受他违反婚约
and they didn't take too kindly to him breaking up the wedding
并且和那种
and shacking up with some...
外来的荡♥妇♥同居
some settler slut.
我出生那晚 他和他未婚妻的家属
The night I was born, he had a little run-in
打了起来
with his betrothed's kin.
身中12刀
Took 12 blades to the gut.
我很遗憾 比利
I'm so sorry, Billy.
我不这么觉得
Yeah, well, I'm not.
我不认识这个男人
Never knew the guy.
好了 我玩够了
Okay, I'm done playing!
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
Who the fuck are you?
我是迪恩叔叔 朋友
I'm Uncle Dean, pal.
你现在单身了
So you're a single girl.
或者说是"待把"
Or available.
诺曼 老哥
Norman, mate.
天啊 你还好吗
Geez, you all right?
那帮混♥蛋♥没能撬开我的嘴 孩子
Those bastards couldn't break me, boy.
张嘴
Come here.
任务完成 伙计们
Job done, lads!
我爱死吉普赛人了
I bloody love Pikeys.
你太可爱了
Aren't you sweet?
你的品味无可挑剔
You have impeccable taste!
纽约人
私人聚会
Private party.
请进
Okay.
请进
Okay.
黑帮的地盘
Bandit territory.
-小心点 -我去吧台
- Keep an eye out. - I'll be at the bar.
那儿是最佳位置 艾尔
It's the best vantage point, Al.
我是玛吉·向 这儿的老板
I'm Maggie Xiang, and this is our house.
你们是
You are?
我叫克洛伊·科恩 这是我的客户希尔先生
My name's Chloe Koen and this is my client, Mr. Hill.
你的客户想要什么
And what are your client's interests?
这一次来是为了贵"金"属
On this occasion, precious metals.
那他一定不会失望的
Then he won't be disappointed.
三号♥座
Booth number three.
售出后概不退货 当场付款
All sales are final and payable immediately after sale.
第四批里 我们有个三头按♥摩♥棒♥
In lot four, we have a triple-headed vibrator
上面镶嵌了100颗白色和粉色的蓝宝石
embellished with 100 white and pink sapphires,
珍珠和钻石
pearls, and diamonds.
底价十万
Bidding starts at $100,000.
您要喝点什么 先生
What can I get you there, sir?
我...
I, um...
无酒精的莫吉托
virgin mojito.
没问题
Sure thing.
城里女孩的必备之选
A must-have for every girl in town.
一个由纯金金块做成的小包
A purse made of solid gold ingots.
请出价
Place your bids!
亲爱的
Motek!
海默兄弟 你们在这里干什么
Heimels! What are you doing here?
每人来一份双倍龙舌兰
Double tequila shots all around.
你在这里干什么 小查
What are you doing here, Charlie?
千里迢迢从你家跑来这里啊 伙计
You're a long way from home, dwag.
国际生意 朋友们
International business, fellas.
你们呢 看上什么了吗
And you, you got your eye on anything?
钻石 兄弟
Diamonds, bubba.
每次都是钻石
Always diamonds.
请填写即时转账的电汇信息 35万
Wire details for immediate transfer, $350,000.
你那里面还装了什么
What else have you got in there?
你不知道问女孩子的包里有什么
Don't you know it's rude to ask a girl
是件很无礼的事吗
what she's got in her purse?
生意做完了 希尔先生
Business is done, Mr. Hill.
该放松放松了
Time to relax.
谢谢你们的热情款待
Well, thank you very much for your hospitality,
但我们得赶飞机
but we actually have a plane to catch.
拦住他们
Stop them!
看来你们遇上麻烦了啊 小查
Looks like you've got problems, Charlie.
可不是嘛 亚伯
No shit, Abel.
你对付那女的
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表