剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
Not so much as a whisper.
-小道消息都没 -什么都没
- Not a whisper. - No, nothing.
-非常安静 -我以为你们俩会知道
- Quiet as a mouse. - I thought you two would know.
这事跟我俩没关系
Nothing to do with us.
你还好吧 艾尔伯特
You all right, Albert?
我没事
Yeah, I'm all right.
非比寻常吧
It's quite something, isn't it?
你认为这会改变所有事吗
You reckon it'll change anything?
你说什么会改变所有事
I think what will change anything?
卖♥♥掉金子那些钱
Selling the gold, all that money?
是的
Yeah.
我们会很有钱
We'll be rich.
这很重要吧
And that matters does it?
说实话 我不知道
Honestly... I've got no idea.
我没做过有钱人
I've never really had a bean.
我也是
Me neither.
不过倒是有个简单的答案
There is a simple answer, though.
是什么
Which is?
我们卖♥♥了金子拿了钱以后就知道了
Well, we sell the gold, get the money and find out.
这是我听到的最有道理的回答了
That's the most sense I've heard all day.
小查 出什么问题了
Charlie? What's wrong?
我
Me.
我出问题了
I'm what's wrong.
你有把我当回事吗 克洛伊
Do you take me seriously, Chloe?
我当然有把你当回事 小查
Of course I take you seriously, Charlie.
不 我是指...在那方面
No, I, I mean... in that way?
我...我们没有...
Oh, well, I... We haven't--
抱歉 我这么问...不公平
Sorry, that was... not fair of me to ask.
老大
Boss.
莉莉·希尔在哪个牢房♥
Lily Hill, what cell is she in?
她走了 长官
Well, she's gone, sir.
指控表没她
There's nothing on the charge sheet.
今天下午我不得不放她走了
I had to let her go this afternoon.
她去了哪里 谁签名放她走的
Go where? Who signed her release?
飞虎队
Flying Squad.
莉莉
Lily.
你盯着前门
You keep an eye out front.
假如有警♥察♥来了 给我示个警
If the plod show up send me a smoke signal.
别担心 维克 我会掩护你的
Don't you worry, Vic, I've got you covered.
假如我半小时内没回来...
If I'm not back in half an hour...
你就跑吧 老友
Run free, Lassie.
好的
Run free.
莉莉
Lily?
开饭了 伙计们
Let's eat, guys.
怎么
Well?
我们做饭可不是为了放凉的
We didn't cook all this bloody food for it to go cold.
好吧
Okay.
干杯
Toast.
好 敬大家敬自己
Yeah, here's to you and here's to me.
我们的友谊无人能及
The very best that friends can be.
如果我们之间有了嫌隙...
And if we ever disagree...
你们滚蛋 老子最屌♥
Well, piss off and here's to me.
好吧
Okay.
患难之中
Well, it's in the most difficult times
才能见真情
that we learn who our true friends are.
无论我们是相识了十天...
Whether we've known each other for ten days...
还是十年
or ten years.
这都是绝对的真理
There's one absolute truth.
尽管我们在过去的48小时里
Despite all of us feeling this excruciatingly
感觉非常痛苦操蛋
painful shit shock of the last 48 hours.
我也不想去别的地方 只想待在这里
There's nowhere I'd rather be then right here,
在蒙德表哥的家里
drinking this really, really nice wine
和大家一起
at Cousin Monty's...
喝这么好的酒...
with all of you.
敬朋友
To friends.
朋友
Friends.
对
Yeah.
敬朋友
To friends.
朋友
Friends.
开吃吧
Now tuck in.
诺曼
艾尔伯特 能给我打个电♥话♥吗
艾尔伯特
艾尔伯特我联♥系♥不上你 打电♥话♥给我
艾尔伯特 你在哪里
艾尔伯特 有要事
你妈被捕了
操
Shit!
-怎么了 -我妈
- What? - It's my mum.
她被捕了
She's been arrested.
你到底来不来
So, you coming or what?
看上去你和克洛伊都安排好了
Seems like you and Chloe got it covered.
我就不阻碍你们了
I'll stay out the way.
小查 我们没时间闹了 上车吧
Charlie, we don't have time for this. Please get in the van.
不了
No.
我要在这里待一两天
I'm gonna stay here for a day or two.
理清思绪
Clear the mind.
你完全搞错了 伙计
You're getting this all wrong, mate.
-走吧 -小查不来吗
- Let's go. - Charlie not coming?
显然
Apparently not.
我们要拿那玩意怎么办
What are we gonna do about that thing?
我们把它带回迪恩叔叔那里
We're gonna take it back to Uncle Dean.
带回城里太冒险了
It's too risky to take back into town.
告诉酋长我们需要一个新的买♥♥家
Tell the Sheikh we're gonna need a new buyer.
他得重新把它熔了
He's gonna have to re-smelt it.
健力士黑啤好了
Guinness up.
你还吃不吃了
You gonna eat that or what?
都是你的了 鬼见愁
All yours, Hate 'Em.
棒
Lovely.
她怎么会不带包就出门呢
How'd she leave without her purse?
如今道上...
Well, there's, uh...
有一些心狠手辣的角色 维克
some unsavory characters out there, Vic.
他们似乎都不记得我们是什么人了
None of whom seem to remember who we are.
得找个地方躲躲 鬼见愁
Need a place to hole up, Hate 'Em.
我们认识的人里
Who do we know that would welcome us
谁会热烈欢迎我们
into their loving embrace, hmm?
再来一点葡萄酒
A bit more vino?
不用了 谢谢 诺
No, thank you, Norm.
真是太好吃了 谢谢你
That was amazing, thank you.
别这么惊讶
Don't sound so surprised.
如果你像我这样独居了这么久
When you've lived on your tod for as long as I have,
外卖♥♥和快餐就会失去吸引力了
takeaways and TV dinners lose their appeal.
有喜欢的人吗 诺曼
Anybody in the mix, Norman?
想法不错 莉 但是...
Now, that's a nice thought Lil, but...
我觉得我已经没机会了
I think that boat's sailed.
不会...
Nah...
而且说实话 我根本没认真找
And to be honest, I haven't really been looking.
为什么
Why not?
你觉得呢 莉
Why do you think, Lil?
诺曼...
Oh, Norman...
诺曼 请别用那种眼神看着我
Norman, please don't look at me like that.
莉莉 是时候让你知道我的感觉了...
Lily, it's time you knew how I feel about--
你邀请了别人吗
Expecting visitors?
没有
No.
天啊 你们怎么会在这里
Blimey! What are you doing here?
我们越狱了
We broke out.
-你们越狱了 -很高兴见到你
- You broke out? - Nice to see you, yeah.
我也很高兴见到你 维克
It's good to see you, Vic,
但是 我真的...
but, you know, I've really...
现在不太方便
It's not a very good time.
你个狡猾的老狐狸
Oh, you sly old fox.
-你屋里藏了谁啊 -不 只是...
- Who you hiding in the boudoir?! - No, no, it's just...
人呢 出来吧 亲爱的
Hello? Come on out, darling!
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表