剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
So the rainbows of new eras can emerge.
无论你有多么空虚"
Despite the hollowness of you."
您要泡个澡 换身衣服
I think a hot bath and a change of clothes for you.
我泡不了 亲爱的朋友
I can't have a bath, my dear friend.
金浴缸已经没了
The gold tub is gone.
早没了
Long gone.
金浴缸 查尔斯少爷
Gold tub, Master Charles?
迪恩叔叔和他的吉普赛工匠们
Mmm, it's presently being re-smelted into a giant,
正把它重新熔炼成一座巨大的
gold, gleaming bust of Albert Hill
金光闪闪的艾尔伯特·希尔半身像
by Uncle Dean and his clan of gypsy artisans.
您到底在说些什么
What on earth are you talking about?
我说的是秘密
Shh. I speak secrets.
敬伦敦 斯塔夫
To London, Staff.
乡下的新鲜空气让我舒坦多了
All this country air is starting to repair my lungs.
天啊 德怀尔 还能有片净土吗
Christ's sake, Dwyer, is nowhere sacred?
抱歉 长官 是鲍勃·芬克
Sorry, sir, it's Bob Fink.
他已经惹了不少麻烦了
He's become a full-blown liability.
在一个停车场开枪 混乱中杀了约翰神父
Shot up a carpark, killing Father John in the process.
然后自作主张捏造非法持枪的罪名
Then takes it upon himself to pinch Lily Hill
抓了莉莉·希尔
on a trumped up gun charge.
如果芬克荒废时间查什么无关紧要的事情
Look... If Fink wants to piss the day away chasing B-listers,
我管他抓了谁家的金鱼还是什么
he can arrest the family goldfish for all I care.
他在谋划着什么 长官
He's up to something, sir.
我觉得他有了线索
I think that he's got a lead.
你有整个飞虎队在手
You have an entire unit of the Flying Squad at your disposal.
你还想什么帮手
Do you need a bigger strap-on
来解决一个有问题的小警官吗
to sort out one problematic little officer?
不用了 我的人手已经够了 长官
Oh, no, the strap-on I have should suffice, sir.
你得把重心放在寻找维克·希尔身上
You need to focus your attention on finding Vic Hill.
要说有谁能带我们找到金条
If anyone can lead us to the bullion
破这个案子 只能是他了
and help crack this investigation, it's him.
知道了 长官
Yes, sir.
纳斯 我是克洛伊·科恩
Hey, Nas, it's Chloe Koen here.
我这儿有一笔生意
I have a business proposition
觉得你会有兴趣
that I think you'll be interested in.
你听到消息给我回个电♥话♥
Give me a call back when you get this message.
就这样 再联♥系♥ 亲亲
Okay, speak soon. Kiss kiss.
去最近的酒吧 斯塔夫
To the nearest public house, Staff.
不行
Absolutely not.
我要带你回家醒酒
I'm taking you home to sober up.
不可能的
Well, that is not gonna happen.
我要...
I'm gonna, uh...
你在做什么
What do you think you're doing?!
马上回来 斯塔夫
Anon, Staff.
查尔斯少爷 快回来
Master Charles! Get back here immediately!
查尔斯少爷
Master Charles!
他来了
Here he is.
康乃馨夫人 比利·埃尔斯到了
Lady Carnation, Billy Ayers.
近看更像他
Even more like him up close.
这是怎么回事
What's this all about?
说好的聊聊啊
This is the chat.
我走了 你们聊
I'll, uh, I'll leave youse to it.
抱歉
I'm, uh, sorry,
但是我认识你吗
but do I know you?
你肯定听说过我
You know of me.
金·罗伊斯顿
King Royston.
我家老头子
As in my old man?
他怎么了
What about him?
我就是那个害死他的人 小伙子
I'm afraid I'm the one that had him done over, lad.
把他砍成马蜂窝
As in... cut to ribbons.
那你很棒啊
Well, good on you.
我肯定他应有此报
I'm sure he had it coming.
比利 等等
Billy! Wait!
所以卡车正在青蛙"大盗"上行驶
So...the truck barrels down the Frog'n Toad...
大道
我扔出道钉路障 砰砰砰
Hits the spike strip-- Pop pop pop pop pop!
轮胎就像"切达耐劳"一样碎成渣渣了
Tires shredded like cheddar stand at ease...
切达奶酪
我跑到司机那里时
I run up to the driver all cock and bulls
他拿出一把"劣枪"
when he pulls out a heater.
猎枪
枪杆正指着我的"敛"
Sticks dos barrels right in my boat race...
脸
但是我比他快多了
But I was too quick for him.
我把他的"劣枪"一把夺下
I smack the heater out of his German bands,
转过来对着他
swing it around at him,
然后他"瞎得当仓啦了一库子"
and he pony traps in his Alan Wickers.
吓得当场拉了一裤子
上油管看看 伙计
Look it up on YouTube, mate.
全都拍下来了
It's all there in full digital glory.
我能和你拍张照吗
Can I get a picture with you?
我还从未见过真正的劫匪
I've never met a real life gangster before.
那你现在见着了
Well, now you have.
开始顶级香槟酷炫之旅吧 亲爱的
It's all Dom Perignon and trips to Rio from now on, darling.
Dom Perignon指顶级香槟 以"香槟之父"命名
她快死了
She's dying, you know.
可惜
Shame.
她只是想聊聊而已
All she wants is a wee word.
聊聊以前的事
Talk about the old times.
不用 我该知道的都已经知道了
No, I know everything I need to know.
那我去让大伙别熔炼了
I'll tell the boys to stop smelting then.
好吗
Will I?
那好
Right.
你觉得她想聊什么
What do you think she wants to talk about?
我怎么会知道
How should I know?
估计幸灾乐祸吧
Gloat, probably.
我父母
Listen, my parents,
无论你怎么美化
however you tell it,
他们都是废物
they come out looking like tossers.
一对不负责任的混♥蛋♥
A pair of irresponsible wankers.
滥交 把自己肚子搞大
Random shag, baby on a doorstep,
死了个吉普赛人 而正是她害死了他
and a dead pikey, and she is the one that offed him.
真是个扯淡的故事
Ah, that's a shit story.
想知道我怎么想的吗
Want to know what I think?
-又来了 -我觉得这和你很像
- Here we go. - I think it suits you.
看待事情断章取义
Having a half-assed idea of it all.
何出此言
Yeah, and how's that then?
因为只要你毫无牵挂
'Cause as long as you're not tied to something solid,
比利·埃尔斯 你就能想走就走
Billy Ayers, you can walk away whenever you like.
你先请
After you.
我爱死你装扮房♥子的风格了 亲
Oh, I love what you've done with the place, doll.
你喜欢的话可以搬进来
You can move in if you like.
能带来点阳刚之气
Could do with a hard man's touch.
不做的话简直太没礼貌
Be rude not to.
看看
Well, well, well.
看看小美女把谁勾引来了
Look what the pussycat dragged in.
天啊 怎么又是你
Oh, God. Not you again.
系好安全带 小查
Buckle up, Charlie.
有你好受的了
You're in for a rough ride.
接着装
Very subtle.
他来了
There he is.
艾尔伯特 我的儿子 我的继承人
Oh, Albert, my son and heir!
父亲
Father.
你真是消息灵通啊
You know, you're a resourceful one, you know.
你怎么找到我们的 艾尔伯特
How'd you find us, Albert?
我猜得准而已
Call it an educated guess.
你儿子醉得差不多了吧
He's half shot up your boy, isn't he?
是啊 有其父
Yeah, the apple does not fall
必有其子 鬼见愁
far from the tree, Hate 'Em.
可不是嘛
Ain't that the truth.
过来 孩子 给我个拥抱
Come here, boy. Give me a hug.
来吧 给我个拥抱
Come on, give me a hug.
我从你的拥抱中感受到
I feel the strain of 15 years of loss
15年来错失的时光 孩子
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表