剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
男的让我来
好
我们确实欠了你们人情 小查
We do owe you, Charlie.
打劫
This is a robbery!
把钻石给我 老板娘
Get me that diamond, balabusta.
这个是我们的
I think this belongs to us.
抱歉害你们惹上了索尔·戈德 艾尔伯特
Sorry for the shtunk with Saul Gold, Albert.
希望他没有太难为你们
I hope he didn't pull your trousers down too far.
别担心 我们扯平了
Don't worry about it. I'd say we're even.
的士
Taxi!
想都别想 小混♥蛋♥
Don't even think about it, Schmeckel.
兄弟们
Brothers...
漂亮
My man!
那么...
So...
你们想如何收款
how you want your scrilla?
现金
Cash.
如果你踩了我的杜♥鹃♥花 你会后悔的
If you've trampled my azaleas, you're gonna be sorry.
莉莉 等等
Lily, hold up.
是我 诺曼·戈登
It's me, Norman Gordon.
老天爷啊 诺曼 你按门铃啊
Oh, Jesus, Norman, you could've just rung the doorbell.
我...不想吵醒你 亲爱的
I was... hoping not to wake you, love.
你还好吗 伙计
You all right, mate?
遇上了点麻烦 莉
Spot of bother, Lil.
这次不能去医院
I couldn't go to the hospital on this one.
我给你倒杯水
I'll get you a glass of water.
给我点更带劲的如何
How 'bout a splash of something stronger?
你肯定赢不了选美奖杯了 诺
Well, you won't be winning any beauty pageants, Norm, that's for sure.
入围就不错了
Just to have a shot at entering is all I ask.
诺曼
Norman?
呼叫诺曼
Earth to Norman?
抱歉 亲爱的
Oh, sorry, love, heh.
我一定是太累了
Must be a bit tired.
你好好休息吧
Well, you rest up.
不好意思 亲爱的
Oh, sorry, love.
-动得了吗 -可以
- Can you manage? - Yeah.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我晚点再来看你
I'll check in on you later.
-里面有什么 -快点 快点
- What's in there now? - Go on, go on.
用力 用力
Come on. Come on.
你想要的是这小袋子里的东西吧
I figure you'll be wanting what's in this wee pouch?
那些现金都是你的了
And those readies are all yours.
我在考虑...
Well, I was thinking...
在我的房♥车前竖几根罗马立柱
about putting some Roman columns outside my caravan.
我们认可你了 孩子
You are all right with us, son.
-谢谢你 迪恩叔叔 -好好玩
- Thank you, Uncle Dean. - Enjoy.
谢谢
Thank you.
-钻石回来了 宝贝 -棒
- We got our diamonds back, baby! - Yes!
小伙子们 找到为止
All right, boys, don't stop till you've found it.
维克
Vic?
怎么了 伙计
What happened, mate?
好好躺着 小心头
Get yourself in there. Mind your head.
那群操蛋玩意 他们对你做了什么
Horrible bastards, what'd they do to ya?
老天 操蛋这个词不恰当 鬼见愁
Oh, man, horrible's not the word, Hate 'Em.
在小黑屋里待着真是特别的...
Being in the hole is incredibly...
发人深省
enlightening.
有什么要申报[说]的吗
Anything to declare?
有
Yeah.
不要去纽约
Don't go to New York.
纽约
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表