剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
We were seconds away from getting the carpet treatment in there.
我刚为咱们赚了两千
I just made us two grand.
你就不能说点好听的吗
When are you gonna give me a pat on the back?
等你学会规避风险再说吧
When you start adding some risk-averse value to this operation.
规避风险
Risk-averse value?
那你得重新考虑我们的工作了 小艾
I think you might want to reconsider our chosen line of work, Al.
你知道我也不想做这个的
You know it was never a choice for me.
好像我是含着金钥匙出生似的
Oh, yeah, and I was born with a silver spoon up my ass, right?
我不是那意思 小查
I didn't say that, Charlie.
不用你说
Didn't have to.
我知道你跟比利怎么想的
I know what you and Billy think.
查理他爸又不是抢银行
Oh, Charlie, he's not the offspring of a bank robber
或者无手套拳手
or a bare-knuckle fighter.
不 他不可能会知道怎么做小生意的
No, he couldn't possibly know his way around "A bit of business."
我现在没时间跟你争
I don't have time for this now!
我们得去筹更多的钱
We have to concentrate on finding more folding
还要给比利今晚拳赛下注呢
to put down on Billy's fight tonight!
这些钱不够 你也知道那个疯子
This ain't gonna cut it, and you know that mental case,
帕斯要磨他的园艺剪子
Patsy is gonna be sharpening his garden scissors
惦记着我家的花店呢
and dreaming of daffodils.
你去哪儿 查理
Where you going? Charlie?
查理你去哪儿
Charlie, where you going?
回家要钱啊
To dip my fingers in the family coffers,
这样才能保住你的家产
so you can remain in possession of all of yours.
你是艾尔伯特·希尔吧
You're Albert Hill.
维克·希尔的儿子对吧
Vic Hill's son, right?
没错
That's right.
你竟然沦落到倒卖♥♥分装酒
Thought you'd have more about you than flogging rebottled piss water.
不过话说回来
But then again...
或许你跟这个街区中的其他失败者没什么区别
maybe you're just like all the other losers in this neighborhood.
那你的梦想实现了
And you're fulfilling your dreams, are you?
跟桑尼·卡斯蒂洛混
Knocking about with Sonny Castillo?
我还没开始追寻梦想呢 哥们
I haven't even started to live my dreams, yet, mate.
你们别动
All right, nobody move a muscle.
维克 这里有三格信♥号♥♥
Vic, we got three bars here.
老爸
别沾毒品 艾尔伯特 你会进监狱的
Don't do drugs, Albert, you'll end up in prison.
监狱里毒品可贵了
Drugs are really expensive in prison.
老爸 我记住了
Well, I'll bear that in mind, Dad.
听着 我刚刚想到了个主意
Listen, I've had a think.
今晚在比利小子拳击比赛的赔率上做点文章
Gonna work the odds on Billy Boy's fight tonight.
你怎么知道比利今晚有比赛
How'd you know about Billy's fight?
让他把对手
Have him smack the fella
狠狠揍三回合 但别击倒
around for three rounds without putting him away.
他赢的几率就变大了
The odds are gonna shorten on the win,
然后我们下重注赌他输
so we go in heavy on a loss.
再让比利第四回合不敌
Have Billy catch a cold in the fourth. Boom.
不 我不会让比利输的 没门
No, I'm not having Billy take a fall. No way!
我在帮他成名呢 老爸
I'm trying to build something here, Dad.
好的 精神可嘉 但还处于初级阶段
Okay. I appreciate that... but it's page one.
能赢的时候我们就得好好抓住机会
When the odds are there to be worked, we work 'em.
我们会大赚一笔的
Gonna make a packet out of this.
下次你们再赢嘛
Get back to your winning ways the next go around.
我在巡航战舰的克莱夫那存了一万块
I've got ten grand stashed with Clive at the battle cruiser.
去拿来押注吧
Go and grab it, and put it on the wager.
你什么时候在酒吧里放了一万块
And since when did you have ten grand stashed at the pub?
以备不时之需嘛
Rainy day readies.
你忘了我是抢银行的了吗
You forget I'm a bank robber?
拎拎清楚 儿子
Get your head straight, son.
让比利在第四回合输
Billy goes down in the fourth.
扯犊子
Bollocks!
我爸刚才打电♥话♥来了
Dad just called me.
-是吗 -他知道拳赛的事
- Did he now? - Knows about the fight.
他希望比利输掉
Wants Billy to take a fall.
告诉我会从中大赚一笔
Told me we'd "Make a packet out of it."
-你怎么说的 -你说我会怎么说
- And what did you say? - What do you think I said?
他没给我机会说话
He didn't give me a chance to say anything, did he?
你又不是不知道他什么样子
You know what he gets like.
你♥爸♥想事情都很简单 亲爱的
Your dad sees things in simple terms, love.
要是可以毫发无损地赚钱
If there's a bulletproof way to turn over a pound,
他不会放过的
he'll take it every time.
他跟我们正好相反 是吧
Well, that equaled out perfectly for all of us, didn't it?
别太苛责他了 亲爱的
Don't be too tough on him, love.
他只是...想保持影响力
I mean, he's just... trying to stay relevant.
"保持影响力"
"Stay relevant?"
那我呢
What about me?
我还试图让自己他妈的有点影响力呢
I'm just trying to get fucking relevant.
注意你的语言 艾尔伯特
Language, Albert.
不 妈妈
No, Mum!
自从老爸进了监狱我们的生活就很困难
We've been up against it ever since Dad got nicked.
欠了一屁♥股♥债
Unpaid bills up to our ears!
我们没有接受过任何人的帮助
We haven't had any help from anyone!
你还在卖♥♥假名牌衬衫
You're still peddling fake designer shirts,
再看看我 我还穿着它们
and look at me, I'm still wearing 'em.
是老爸害我们陷入这种境地的
Dad put us in this situation in the first place,
他却觉得他可以随便给我打个电♥话♥
and he thinks he can just call me up
然后对我指手画脚让我按他的意思行事
and get me to do whatever he wants whenever he wants.
你这是陈述句还是疑问句 艾尔伯特
Was that a statement or a question, Albert?
我只看到了一个年轻人
'Cause what I see is a young man,
他应该自己做出选择
and he should be making his own choices.
嗯
Yeah.
你好啊 斯塔夫
Hello, Staff.
下午好 查尔斯少爷
Good afternoon, Master Charles.
我父母在家吗
Are my parents home?
如果你是指亲生父母
Well, if you mean "parents" in the biological context,
就是和能造人的有机体 细胞
pertaining to an organism, cell, or complex molecular structure
复杂的分子结构有关的那些 那么是的
that generates or produces another, then yes,
你父母确实...
your "parents" are indeed...
在家
in residence.
谢谢你 斯塔夫
Thank you, Staff.
下午好啊 小查
Afternoon, Charlie.
一切都还好吗 小子
Everything ticking along all right, old chap?
时刻准备着战斗 爸爸
Head down, arms swinging, Father.
好孩子
Good boy.
帮我个忙好吗 到卧室去
Do me a favor, would you, and pop into the bedroom
提醒你妈 喊水管工过来
and remind your mother that the plumber was called out
是为了疏通...管子 而不是她
to disencumber... the pipes and not her.
好的
Okay.
信息量太大了 上帝
TMI. Jesus.
老天爷
Oh, Christ.
在赔率上动动脑子 小艾
Work the odds a little bit, Alby.
我们会大赚一笔的 小艾
We'll make a packet out of it, Alby.
让比利在第四回合输掉
Billy goes down in the fourth,
就因为你要在监狱里操控我的人生 是吧
'cause you have to run my life from inside the nick, don't ya?
他不会输的 他为什么要输在第四回合
He ain't going down. Why does he go down in the fourth?
他不会放水认输的
He ain't gonna take a dive,
不会让你降低赔率的
you ain't gonna shorten the odds,
他不会输在第四回合的
he ain't going down in the fourth.
他不会输在...
Not going down in the--
你好呀 艾尔伯特
All right, Albert?
维克打电♥话♥过来了 说了你会来一趟
Vic called, said you'd be dropping by.
然后我像变魔术一样出现了
And like a rabbit out of a hat, here I am.
对那场比赛有什么想法吗 孩子
Any thoughts on the fight, son?
谁输谁赢都不一定 克莱夫
Too close to call, Clive.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我有什么能帮到您吗
And how may I be of assistance?
我来见索尔·戈德先生
S-Saul Gold, please.
戈德先生在忙
Mr. Gold is occupied,
但我很乐意解答您的一切问题
but I'd be more than happy to help you with any inquiry you may have.
问题 我也许有...
Inquiry, yeah, I may have...
对...对...
Right...yeah, um...
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表