剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
我上次看到你
Last time I saw you,
你还流涕不止 膝盖脏兮兮的
you had a snotty nose and scabby knees.
看看你现在 艾尔伯特
Now look at you, Albert.
长大成人了
All grown up.
我膝盖脏兮兮的日子已经是很久之前了
Come on, it's been a while since I've had scabby knees, don't it?
你妈怎么样
How's your mom holding up?
她还好 你知道莉莉的 撑得住
Yeah, she's all right. You know Lily, holding it down.
不容易啊 孤身一人
Not easy, being on her own.
带大孩子 丈夫又在坐牢
Raising a kid and husband locked away--
婚姻的代价
it takes its toll a marriage.
维克和莉莉他们还好吗
They-- they all right? Vic and Lily?
还好
Yeah.
告诉我 最近以来
Tell me, there been much...
要你干活的人多吗
demand for your services as of late?
什么活 在数字时代当开锁匠
What? For an analog impresario in the digital age?
没有 我早就被黑客小子们取代了
No, I've long been supplanted by the hacker whiz kid.
该死的新新人类
Effing new school guys.
我这个技能
See... I have an expertise
似乎跟不上现代人的速度了
that nobody seems to have the patience for.
但我手头有个活儿
Yeah, but it turns out I may have a job...
可以用到你的专业技能 诺曼
for your specialist expertise, Norman.
稳如泰山
Steady as he goes.
我身上只有20块
I've only got 20 quid on me.
我才不要你的零钱
I don't want your pocket change.
告诉我
Tell me...
你的拖鞋在哪 小盆友
where are your slippers, boy?
拖鞋 你在说什么 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Slippers? What are you talking about? Who the hell are you?
芬克督察
D.I. Fink.
我知道你干了什么
I know what you did.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
是吗 我想你是知道的
No? Oh... I think you do.
我不知道什么拖鞋的事 但我知道我的权利
I don't know about any slippers, but I do know my rights,
所以你要么逮捕我 要么就滚开
so either arrest me or piss off.
你知道你的权利是吧
You know your rights, do ya?
-那我的权利呢 -放开我
- What about my rights? - Let me go!
视频中有一名1.78米左右的男性
Video clip has a male, 5'10,
穿着印有卡文迪许家徽的拖鞋
wearing the monogrammed slippers of the Cavendish Clan
出现在了两天前的护卫车劫案现场
at the site of an armored truck heist two days ago.
你是艾尔伯特·希尔的同伙
You're Albert Hill's mate,
一个戴着蠢领结想当歹徒的家伙
a wannabe gangster in a little silly bow tie.
我想要那些金子 小子
I want that gold, boy.
如果你不给我
And if you don't bring it to me...
我会亲自来取
I will come for it.
埃迪 监狱的订单还需要些缎带
Eddie? We need more ribbon for the prison orders.
监狱长夫人喜欢乳白色的蕾丝带
Governor's wife loves the ivory lace.
一周进贡两次 都没货了
These bi-weekly palm greasers are hell on inventory.
肯定是艾尔伯特把链子弄断了
Albert must've bust his chain.
这边请 先生
Just this way, sir.
-非常抱歉 -你怎么了
- So sorry. - What happened to you?
碰到抢劫犯了 我把他们赶跑了
Mugger. I fended them off.
-真糟糕 -没事的
- Awful. - Yeah, it was-- it was nothing.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
那些金片将将够把它赎回来
Those gold ingots were just enough to cover it.
-但你成功销赃了 -是的
- You managed to fence them? - Indeed.
-遇到什么问题没 -外地的买♥♥家
- Run into any problems with that? - Out-of-town connection.
-不会回来的 -干得漂亮 科恩小姐
- Won't come back around. - Oh. Well played, Ms. Koen.
我来买♥♥单吧 公费报销
I'll get this. Business expense.
这么说我们在谈公事了咯
Oh. Are we-- so, we're in business together?
这就取决于你们能不能提供更多的货了
Well, that would depend on if you guys had any more to offer.
如果我告诉你
What if I told you...
我们还有大量的货呢
we have substantially more to offer?
-真棒 -那索尔呢
- I like the sound of that. - And Saul?
如果把他牵扯进来他会作何感想
How would he feel with such an involvement?
我可以单独处理
I could work as an independent contractor
这次买♥♥卖♥♥
for this particular commission.
我来买♥♥吧 公费报销
It's on me. Business expense.
莉莉 是我 你听得清吗
Lily? It's me. Can you hear me?
勉强吧
Just about.
听上去像是在车站 你在哪
Sounds like a bus station. Where are you?
我用的是固话 你谨慎说话
I'm on a landline, so mind your "P's" And "Q's."
怎么不用手♥机♥
What's happened to the mobile?
他们收回了我的特权
They put a squeeze on my amenities.
你还有没有继续
Listen, are you still sending the posies
给监狱里的掌权人送花
to those that matter on the inside?
当然了 一周送两束 快把我们榨干了
Yeah, of course. Two bouquets a week. Bleeding us dry.
如果这贿赂还是不够的话
If my sweeteners aren't sweet enough,
那我们干脆别送了
maybe we should just call it a day.
你还有几个月就刑满释放了
You've only got a few months left on your sentence.
-挺挺就过去了 -你们够了
- You can do that standing on your head. - Oi! You lot!
安静点 不然我把你们都宰了
Can it or I'll stripe the lot of ya!
-你说啥来着 宝贝 -你快出狱了吧
- You were saying, my sweet? - You're out soon, yeah?
别焦躁 低调行事 好好表现
Don't get gate fever. Head down and behave, yeah?
明白吗
Understood?
维克 你听见我说的吗
Vic, do you hear me?
闭嘴 闭嘴
Oi! Shut it! Shut it!
-维克 -听得清清楚楚 亲爱的
- Vic? - Loud and clear, my angel.
清清楚楚
Loud and clear.
你想要什么 比利小子
So, what are you after, Billy boy?
你的工作 伙计
Your job, pal.
门开了
It's open.
好了
All right, then.
我♥操♥
Oh shit.
你好呀 大块头
Hello, big boy.
你还真贴心啊
What a sweet ass, huh?
这里交给你了
I'll leave this one with you,
-我去把桑尼支开 -来啊
- while I keep Sonny occupied. - Come on!
洛蒂
Lotti!
起泡酒配你的泡泡浴 宝贝
Bubbles with your bubbles, baby.
这是演哪出
What's all this?
我们总是在吵架
We've been fighting too much.
我觉得我们要弥补一下
I thought we should make up.
-过来 宝贝 -宝贝 你保证过的
- Come here, baby. - Baby, you promised.
-先玩游戏 -先玩游戏
- Games first. - Games first.
好的 宝贝
Okay, baby!
我来摆字母
I'll set up the tiles!
来整晕他们 小查
Let's get 'em good, Charlie.
诺曼
Norman.
诺曼 诺曼
Norman. Norman!
你干什么
What are you doing?
喝口镇定剂 稳定一下手指头
Just a sharpener. Dials in the fingers.
诺曼 我们得开一个保险箱
Right, yeah. Norman, we've got a safe to crack.
我觉得我做不到 艾尔伯特
I don't think I can, Albert.
等等 过来
Wait a minute. Right. Come here.
过来 过来 诺曼
Come down here. Come here, Norman.
你觉得你做不到什么
You're not sure about what exactly?
我跟这儿骗谁呢
Who've I been kidding?
廉颇老矣 我的黄金时代早就过了
I'm a rusty gun. Past my sell-by date.
我以为我还有两把刷子
I thought I had one good one left in me,
结果发现我只能当个罪犯历程导游而已
but it turns out I am just a mug flogging two-bob gangster tours.
来啊
Come on!
来啊
Come on!
来啊 你个小垃圾 来啊
Come on, you little prick! Come on!
-来啊 小混混 -你来啊
- Come on, you pikey! - Come on then!
我赢了之后 我会像吃芒果一样舔爆你
When I win, I'm gonna eat you like a ripe mango.
如果想要我们的关系长久
If our relationship's going to last,
我们就需要共同爱好
we need common interests.
我们有的是共同爱好 宝贝
Oh, we've got common interests, baby.
好好玩游戏 宝贝
Focus on the game, baby.
我小时候 我爸总和我说你的故事
My dad used to tell me stories about you when I was a kid.
他说没有什么锁是你开不了的
He said there wasn't a lock you couldn't pick
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表