剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
Yalla, let's go, let's go!
不不不 操
No, no, no, no, no! Shit!
狠狠揍他们 小子们
Up and at 'em, boys!
芬克
Fink!
放马过来
Well, come on then!
克洛伊
Chloe!
不许碰她
Don't you touch her!
你准备为了钱而朝神父开枪吗
Are you prepare to shoot a man of the cloth for material gains?
嗯
Yeah.
一眨眼的事
In a heartbeat.
上车
Get in!
走走走
Go, go, go, go, go!
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
我们得出城 这里局势太紧张了
We need to get out of town. There's way too much heat.
去我家族在乡下的房♥产
My family's place in the country.
就在M1高速公路边上 很完美
Straight up the M1, it's perfect.
希望那里够舒适 小查
Well, I hope it's comfy, Charlie,
我们可能得在那里待上一段时间了
'cause we might be there for a while.
要倒满吗
To the brim?
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
嗯 诺曼 挺好的
Yes, Norman, fine.
在想维克吗
Thinking about Vic?
以及其他一些事情
Amongst other things.
他...就快出狱了
So...he's on the countdown.
再过三个月他就回家了...
Three months and he's home--
我说不好 诺曼 你怎么这么多问题
Oh, I don't know, Norman. What's with all the questions?
你是担心你又得自己做饭吃了吗
You worried gonna have to start cooking for yourself again?
抱歉 这话冲了点
Sorry, that was a little strong.
修养的时候
While I was convalescing,
我想起了我和维克完工后
I was remembering the times
你为我俩做煎鸡蛋火腿的时光
you'd cook me and Vic a fry-up after a job.
总是在一些奇怪的时间
Always at some ungodly hour.
我们会干掉一两瓶酒
We'd polish off a bottle or two.
维克倒在沙发上打呼噜 然后...
Vic would be snoring on the sofa, and...
你和我会聊天 还会...
you and I would talk and...
傻笑到天亮
and giggle till it got light.
开怀大笑
Having a laugh.
是啊 那是段很美好的时光 诺曼
Yeah, they were good times, Norman.
对我们而言也是
For all of us.
谁
Who is it?
警♥察♥ 快开门 不然我们就闯进去了
Police! Open up or we'll put the door in.
没必要
No need for that.
莉莉·希尔 你一个人在家吗
Lily Hill, you alone?
首先 你很清楚我是谁
Firstly, you know exactly who I am,
其次 我当然是一个人在家了
and secondly, of course I'm on my own.
你把我丈夫抓进牢里去了
You put my husband behind bars.
我们有理由怀疑你持有非法武器
We have reason to believe you're in possession of illegal firearms.
又是这老一套吗 鲍勃
Up to your old tricks again, Bob?
当心着点我的东西
Oi, be careful with my things!
拜托
Come on!
-有找到什么吗 -没有 长官
- Find anything? - Nothing here, sir.
好吧 查查那里
All right, well, check in there.
-查过了... -再查一遍
- Done, checked, it's-- - Check again.
长官
Sir!
有发现
I found something.
老天爷啊
Oh, for Christ sakes!
莉莉·希尔 我将因你
Lily Hill, I'm arresting you
涉嫌违反1968武器法案第五章节规定的
on suspicion of possessing Prohibited Weapons
持有违禁武器而逮捕你
defined by Section Five of the Firearms Act, 1968,
你可以保持沉默
You do not have to say anything,
如果你被询问的时候你对某些情况没有提及
but it may it harm your defense
而事后在庭上引为辩护理由
if you do not mention my questiond
那么可能会对你的辩护产生不利影响
something which you later rely on in court.
你所说的每一句话都可能作为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
明白了吗
All right?
来吧 一对
Off we go. Two pair.
满堂红
Full house.
再来
Deal me again.
怎么 你磕嗨了
Right, why, you up?
我能加入吗
Can I get involved?
我们有最小赌额的
There is a minimum stake.
这些可以吗
Will these do?
白巧克力[毒品]
Ah, white chocolate.
我的最爱
My favorite.
东西不错 小史
Nice bit of shopping, Smudger.
给你的
That's for you.
我已经能闻到新鲜空气的味道了 维克
I can smell the fresh air already, Vic.
-好孩子 -谢谢你 希尔先生
- Good boy. - Cheers, Mr. H.
这是谁的房♥子来着 小查
Whose house did you say this was again, Charlie?
我蒙德表哥的
Oh, my cousin Monty.
你蒙德表哥在哪呢
Where exactly is Cousin Monty?
上次听说是在苏黎世
Zurich, last I heard.
可能和税务局起了点冲突
Might have run a bit afoul with the Inland Revenue.
淘气的蒙德表哥
Naughty, naughty Cousin Monty.
进去吧
In we go.
他们居然把这种房♥子的钥匙放在花盆底下
They leave the keys to this place under the plant pot?
你懂的 有钱人
You know, rich people shit.
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表