剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
哈罗兹食品礼盒案啊
The Harrods Hamper Caper.
-是的 -和你真配 鲍勃
- Yeah. - Just your speed, Bob.
有人告诉我
You know, a little birdy told me
你和那个押运车司机谈过
you spoke with the armored truck driver.
押运车司机
Truck driver?
这起劫金案完全是我们飞虎队的任务
This bullion robbery is strictly Flying Squad business.
我们在侦办
We're on it.
明白 你们在侦办 泰瑞
Understood. You're on it, Teri.
如果被我发现
And if I found out that
你又在偷偷跟着我们调查的话
you've been tailing our investigation again,
我就踢爆你的豆大的蛋蛋
I'll kick you square in those raisins that you call bollocks.
听懂了
Message received.
清清楚楚
Loud and clear.
好孩子
Good boy.
卡文迪许家族:东伦敦
亚当·卡文迪许
安德鲁·卡文迪许
查理·卡文迪许
大卫·卡文迪许
弗朗西斯·卡文迪许
乔治·卡文迪许
亨利·卡文迪许
詹姆斯·卡文迪许
马丁·卡文迪许
马修·卡文迪许
奈杰尔·卡文迪许
彼得·卡文迪许
打印中
你好呀
Hello.
这是员工休息室
These are staff quarters.
严禁入内 派对在楼上
Strictly off-limits. The party's upstairs.
-我不是来参加派对的 -不是吗
- I'm not here for the party. - You're not?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-你是谁 -督察芬克
- Who are you? - D.I. Fink.
能否阐明您此行的目的 长官
Well, will you kindly state your business, sir?
我在找一双印花拖鞋
I'm looking for a pair of monogrammed slippers.
长官 我不清楚您指的是什么
Sir, I don't know what you are referring to.
我想看看你的证件
I would like to see proper identification.
让开
Shift.
*天啊*
*Oh my gosh.*
*天啊*
*Oh my gosh.*
同志们好
Hello, gents.
这就是你们要面对的
This is what you're up against.
我落了东西在保险室里
I left something in the safe room.
我不能让你进去 洛蒂
I can't let you in there, Lotti.
曼尼
Oh, Manny.
请帮我个小忙
Please do one little thing for me.
我有需要时你总是在我身边
You're always there when I need you.
能不能帮我打开保险室
Could you open up the safe room?
我好像把短裤落在里面了
Think I left my knickers inside.
我们刚才在
We were...
桑尼比较喜欢
Sonny likes to...
在保险室里搞 因为有摄像头
in the safe room... for the cameras.
可以拍各种角度 你懂的
All the angles, if you know what I mean.
别猴急嘛 曼尼
Don't be in such a rush, Manny.
我晚点来找你 随你怎么样
I'll come and find you later and you can fill your boots.
一定是把短裤落在其他地方了 再说吧
Must've left my knickers somewhere else. Laters!
谢谢你 这很有帮助
Thank you for that. That was-- that was helpful.
我把桑尼·卡斯蒂洛的保险室布局都给你们了
I just gave you the layout to Sonny Castillo's safe room.
计划是什么
Now, what's the plan?
这是我们需要内部讨论的事情
Well, that's something that we need to discuss internally.
你不能参与
Without you.
-你的老大是傻♥逼♥ -他不是我的老大
- Your boss is a dick. - Well, he isn't my boss.
-他是我兄弟 -谢啦 -闭嘴
- He's my mate. - Cheers, bro. - Shut up.
你这位颐指气使的兄弟是傻♥逼♥
Well, your mate... that bosses everyone around is a dick.
如果你想扳倒桑尼·卡斯蒂洛
If you want to turn Sonny Castillo over,
你们会需要我全程参与的
you're gonna need me in all the way.
我可以从内部接应
I can work this thing from the inside
同时 你们去撬保险箱
whilst you lot play silly safecrackers.
她说得没错 艾尔
She's not wrong, Al.
你能支开桑尼的对吧
And you can keep Sonny distracted, can ya?
不然呢
What do you think?
伙计们 记下来
Boys, mark this down.
如果你两周内不再来这里的话
If you're not seen back in here in less than two weeks,
派布莱恩去把他从他们家院子里抓出来
send Brian round and drag him out to 'em yard.
你得定期剪头发
You have to cut your hair regular, you know?
我在找个人
I'm after a fella called...
-疾风 -疾风
- Windrush. - Windrush.
听说他会除虫
I hear he can help with pest control.
疾风不在这
Ooh. Windrush isn't here.
你可以带走亨利
You can take Henry.
好吧
Okay.
我就带亨利
I'll take Henry.
家里来过一个警♥察♥找你
打听你的印花拖鞋的事
卧♥槽♥
Shit.
你为什么要穿这个
What you wearing those for?
幸运拖鞋
Lucky slippers.
-放松 伙计们 -那就来吧
- Relax, boys. - Come on then.
你又犯什么事了 小查
What you done now, Charlie?
我只是忘了我爸的生日
Oh, I just forgot my dad's birthday.
没什么事是一瓶威士忌解决不了的
Nothing a bottle of scotch wouldn't fix.
我们要找个开锁贼
We're gonna need a proper safecracker.
好吧 我们要上哪找一个
Yeah, all right. Where we gonna find one of them?
进来吧
Come through.
该死
Bollocks.
这简直就是中世纪
This is medieval, this is.
现在他们剥夺了我们最基本的生存必需品
Now they're depriving us of basic human necessities.
这个索尔·戈德权力挺大啊 是吧
Got a long reach, this Saul Gold, isn't he, eh?
他又不是上帝 鬼见愁 这只是个巧合
He's not bloody God, Hate 'Em. It's just a coincidence.
-是吗 -你有访客 希尔先生
- Really? - Got a visitor, Mr. H.
访客
A visitor?
是他啊
Ah, there he is.
回头浪子
The prodigal son.
你没事吧
You all right?
你想知道的话 我压力很大 艾尔伯特
Well, I'm pressed, Albert, if you'd like to know.
我压力非常大
I'm extremely pressed.
索尔·戈德 价值25万的钻石
Saul Gold, quarter of a bar in rocks,
在我们的眼皮底下消失 记起来了吗
on our watch. Strike a note?
出了点小状况
There were some extenuating circumstances.
我们被抢了
We got rolled.
你是希尔家的人 我们他妈才不会被抢
You're a Hill. We do not get fucking rolled!
那你坐了十五年牢
And you've done 15 years
是因为你没缴家庭税 对吧
'cause you didn't pay your council tax, is that right?
你根本不知道你的小状况
You are clueless as to the repercussions
造成了多恶劣的影响
of your extenuating circumstances.
索尔·戈德是个杀人狂魔
Saul Gold is a murdering bastard,
你和我都陷进这个泥潭了 儿子
and you and I are both nose deep in the shitter, Son.
-我会处理好的 -是吗
- I'm going to handle it. - Are you now?
你帮我弄点东西
I need something from you.
你要我帮你擦屁♥股♥吗
Do you want me to wipe your ass?
我要你帮我联♥系♥一个开锁贼
I need you to put me in touch with a safecracker.
我要王牌
I need the Ace.
诺曼·戈登
Norman Gordon?
我最近一次听说 他在莱姆豪斯巷
Last I heard, he was blasting out gangster tours
当罪犯历程导游谋生
on Limehouse Lane for a living.
就这样了吗
Oh, is that it?
不聊聊足球天气什么的
No chat about the football or the weather or--
-我的拥抱呢 -我得走了 回头见
- Where is my hug? - I've gotta go. I'll see ya later.
别他妈再把事情搞得更糟了 儿子
Oi. Don't you go digging that hole any fucking deeper, son.
就在此处
And on this very spot...
就在冠锚酒吧外面
just outside the Crown and Anchor Pub,
臭名昭著的杰克·波特和里吉斯·麦克勒莫
was the infamous scene of Jack Pot and Regis McLemore's
第一次和警♥察♥们发生冲突
first scrap with the Old Bill!
这次的事件让他们意识到
This incident led the boys to realize...
让他们意识到
Led the boys to realize...
犯罪生涯就这样开始了
So began a life of crime.
滚开 别挡道 老头子
Piss off! Out of the way, granddad!
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表