剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
以你的技术 没有哪个保险箱是你打不开的
or a safe that wouldn't yield to your mastery.
你曾是我的英雄
You were my hero.
我做学校的漫画作业还特地画了你
I drew a comic strip about you for my school project.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我称你为 "诺曼·王牌·戈登"
"Norman 'The Ace' Gordon," I called it.
"稳如泰山"
"Steady as he goes."
-"诺曼·王牌·戈登" -就是你
- Norman "The Ace" Gordon. - Yeah, and that's you.
你是"诺曼·王牌·戈登"
You are Norman "The Ace" Gordon,
开锁之王
King of the Safecrackers,
为了最后一票复出
returning for one last caper.
现在
Now... go out there
去巩固一下你在罪犯界神一般的地位吧
and secure your place in criminal folklore... forever.
我们去开了这个锁
Let's crack this bastard!
你一定行 来吧
Your will, I say. Come on.
-我再拿一瓶 -先玩游戏嘛
- Another bottle. - Just play the tiles,
一会儿你想要什么我都给你
and then I'll get you anything you want.
好
Okay.
-你没事吧 -我搞得定他
- You all right? - I bloody got him.
我♥操♥ 真是个大家伙
Fuck me. That's a big 'un.
好吧 你先撬着 我马上回来
Right, well, you crack on Norman. I'll be back in a minute, eh?
你看吧 总有傻♥逼♥不自量力
You see, some fools are always punching above their weight.
然而总有傻屌♥始料不及
And sometimes some wankers never see it coming.
天啊 拉我起来
Jesus. Well, help me up.
我就说我搞得定的 艾尔
Told you I had it covered, Al.
不谢 比利
You're welcome, Billy.
-我 -操
- Twat. - Me.
快去拉他出来
Go on in, drag him out.
进行得怎么样了 诺曼
How we doing, Norman?
我是诺曼·王牌·戈登
Norman "The Ace" Gordon.
我♥操♥
Bollocks!
那是什么
What is that?
小菜一碟 孩子 放着我来
Piece of cake, son. Leave it with me.
快醒醒 小伙子
Wakey, wakey, Johnny boy.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
我赢啦
Bananagrams!
什么玩意
What the fuck?
该死
Shit.
该死
Oh bloody hell.
诺曼 诺曼
Norman! Norman!
快跑吧 艾尔伯特 我完了
Get out of here, Albert! I'm done for!
没人能算计桑尼·卡斯蒂洛
Nobody turns over Sonny Castillo!
快跑
Run.
跑
Go!
走走走
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
混♥蛋♥
Bastards!
你们干得很棒嘛
Well, that went well, didn't it?
他为什么要炸保险箱门
Why did he try and blow the doors?
我告诉过他不要用炸♥药♥的
I told him-- I told him no explosives!
我们该拿他怎么办
What are we going to do about him?
我们得再回去
We'll have to go back in.
索尔
时间不多了 小子
-鬼见愁 -什么事
- Hate 'Em. - What?
给我送热水瓶的狱警在哪
Where's our friendly screw with my hot water bottie?
半小时前就该来了
Should've been here a half hour ago.
要我去说一下吗
Do you want me to have a word?
不 我自己来
No. I've got this one.
维克 维克 你去哪
Vic. Vic. Oi! Vic, where you going?
什么情况 我的热水瓶呢
What's the crack then? Where's my hot water bottie?
你把我忘了吗
You forget about me, eh?
希尔先生 规矩有变
Listen, Mr. H. There's been a change in protocol,
你的自♥由♥受限了 我无能为力
a crackdown on liberties. Nothing to be done.
别傻了 伯特
Don't be silly, Bert.
总会有办法的
There's always something to be done.
是上级下的命令
Orders from up on high.
乖乖的 认栽吧
Now, be a chap, take it on the chin,
快回牢房♥里去
and get back in your cell sharpish.
我是维克·希尔 这里的一砖一瓦都是我的
I'm Vic Hill! I own this wing and every slag on it!
防暴队 出动
Riot squad, feed through.
我警告过你了 希尔先生
Tried to warn you, Mr. H.
42718号♥犯人 希尔 立即回牢房♥
Prisoner 42718, Hill, return to your cell immediately.
-不然呢 -不然我们有权
- Or what? - Or we are authorized
使用适当武力让你就范
to use reasonable force to ensure you comply.
希尔先生 请按他说的做
Please, Mr. H. Do as he says.
闪开 不然你第一个挨揍
Jog on, or you'll catch it first.
-绑住他 伙计们 -来啊 傻♥逼♥们
- Wrap him up, boys. - Come on, you slags!
来啊 傻♥逼♥ 我要杀光你们
Come on, slag! I'll kill the lot of you!
袭击狱警 你知道你有什么下场
Striking a screw! You know where that's gonna send ya!
来啊 我要杀光你们 来啊
Come on, I'll kill the lot of ya! Come on! Come on!
我要杀光你们 来啊 你们这帮傻♥逼♥
I'll kill the lot of ya! Come on! Come on, you slag!
我要杀了你 杀光他们
I'll kill ya! Kill them all!
来啊 你个傻♥逼♥
Come on, you slag!
来啊
Come on!
42718号♥犯人
Now then, 42718,
与大家想的恰恰相反
contrary to popular belief,
我是个乐善好施的人
I am a man with a generous and giving nature.
-放屁 -你袭击了一名狱警 希尔先生
- Bollocks to ya! - You just attacked a prison guard, Mr. Hill.
对于这种行为我们不会轻罚
We don't take that kind of behavior lightly.
你的惩罚措施要么是泻药
Now, it's either the Shitter...
让你的消化系统紊乱
in which your punishment will be of the digestive variety.
要么喝迷魂药
Or the Sleeper,
让你进入植物人状态
in which you will slip into a vegetable state
你的舌头都会收不住
with your tongue dripping off your face.
我选迷魂药 你个混♥蛋♥
Give me the Sleeper, you bastard.
迷魂药啊
Ah, the Sleeper.
你确定吗 会有精神上的副作用哦
Are you sure? The side effects can be a bit... mental.
给我吧
Give it to me!
祝你睡个好觉 傻屌♥
Sleep tight, dickhead.
迷魂药啊
Ah, the Sleeper.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
会有精神上的副作用哦
The side effects can be a bit... mental.
给我吧
Give it to me!
祝你睡个好觉 傻屌♥
Sleep tight, dickhead.
你和谁一伙的 老头子
Who you working with, old man?
我不会向你屈服的
You'll never crack me.
别管他了 老大
Forget about him, boss.
是洛蒂 是她给他们通风报信的
It was Lotti. She tipped 'em off.
-你好啊 儿子 -妈妈
- Oh, son. Hello. - Hi, Mom.
-你好 -希尔夫人
- Hello. - Mrs. H.
你们好
Hello, hello, hello.
艾尔伯特 过来一下
Albert. A moment.
-怎么了 -埃迪发现
- What's up? - Eddie found...
发现什么
Found what?
他发现了更多的肥料 我们库存够了
Uh, he found some more plant food, so we're good on inventory.
好的
All right. Good.
-一切都还好吧 -还好 怎么了
- Is everything all right? - Yeah. Why?
-记住 我始终会力挺你 -我知道
- Remember, I'm here if you need me, yeah? - Yeah, I know.
-把他救出来 -他已经死了
- Get him out of there! - He's dead!
闭嘴
Shut up!
我们会把诺曼救出来
We are gonna get Norman out,
因为希尔家的人不会弃人于不顾
'cause a Hill does not leave a man behind.
-好吗 -谢谢
- All right? - Thank you.
然后我要去跟索尔说清楚
Then I've gotta get straight with Saul,
因为我他妈快要成太监了
'cause I'm gonna end up a bloody eunuch.
我们走投无路了
We're getting squeezed from every direction.
我们要想个办法卖♥♥掉一些黄金
We need find a way to move some of this gold
筹集现金付给索尔
to raise the cash to pay off Saul.
-这点我能帮上忙 -接着说
- Actually, I-- I can help you with that. - Go on.
-现在不方便吗 -时机刚好
- Is this bad timing? - Right on cue.
-她在这干嘛 -她可以帮到我们
- What is she doing here? - Just-- she can help us out.
我可以为你们的金子销赃
I can fence your gold.
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表