剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
*我遇到了一个姑娘 她的头发有点卷*
*I met this little girly. Her hair was kind of curly*
*我去她家约她出来玩*
*Went to her house and bust her out*
*必须很早出发*
*I had to leave real early*
*这个女孩真的很俗气*
*This girl was really sleazy,*
*她只会取悦我*
*all they just say is please me*
*让我花点时间来摇摆*
*Or spend some time and rock a rhyme,*
*我说 "跟着节拍摇摆不简单"*
*I said "It's not that easy"*
*跟着节拍摇摆不简单*
*It's tricky to rock a rhyme,*
*适当的摇摆可不简单*
*to rock a rhyme that's right on time*
你不会恰好还有多余的货吧 有吗
You don't have any more of those by any chance, do you?
摇♥头♥丸♥爱你 小伙子
Molly loves you, dawg.
我爱摇♥头♥丸♥ 兄弟
And I love Molly, pal.
*跟着节拍摇摆不简单*
*It's tricky to rock a rhyme,*
*适当的摇摆可不简单*
*to rock a rhyme that's right on time*
*不简单*
*It's tricky*
你躲哪去了 小宝贝
Where you been hidin', baby girl?
你是个混♥蛋♥ 我不要和你说话
You're an asshole. I'm not talkin' to ya.
我想了下 你是对的
I was thinkin'... you were right.
你的分成
Your cut of the takings.
有什么条件
What's the catch?
没条件
No catch.
你应得的
You earned it.
一辆卡车昨晚被抢了
A truck got heisted last night.
三个抢匪 戴着面具
Three banditos, in masks.
真带劲
Rock and roll.
卡车被撞的时候我们的卡车正好出去
Truck got hit the exact same time that our truck went out.
恰好是同一条路线
On the exact same route.
也许他们想抢你的车结果抢错了
Maybe they were goin' after your truck and hit the wrong one.
你是个聪明的姑娘 洛蒂
You're a smart girl, Lotti.
不会聪明反被聪明误吧
But are you too smart?
你在说什么 桑尼
What are you talkin' about, Sonny?
告诉我你不知情
Tell me you don't know.
我不知情 好吗
I don't know. All right?
如果你听到什么风吹草动
Well, if you hear anything... from around the way...
得让我知道
you let me know.
会先告诉你的
You'll be the first.
莉莉
你好 亲爱的
Hello, my love.
亲爱的
Hi, darlin'.
怎么了
What's wrong?
里德夫人不喜欢花圈吗
Mrs. Reid not like the wreath?
不 不 她喜欢 没事
No, no, she liked it, all right.
那就是你想我了
You missin' me, then?
你知道有黄金被抢了吗 维克
Do you know there's gold on the street, Vic?
护卫车被抢了
Armored truck heist.
我...确实听到了传言
Well, I um... I did hear a rumor.
这不禁让我思考 给我一种感觉
Just... got me thinking, it brought up some feelings.
什么感觉
What kind of feelings?
你不觉得那是你的黄金 是吗
You don't think it was your gold, do you?
甜心
Sweetheart...
我的黄金早就没了
my gold is long gone.
十五年来 多少争斗和鲜血都为之见证了
Fifteen years of battles and bodies have seen to that.
你怎能如此确定
How can you know for sure?
我没听错吗
Am I hearin' right?
多年以来 你一直告诉我要忘记这事
Year after year you been tellin' me to get it out of my head.
花了我十无年时间 莉莉
It's taken me 15 years, Lily,
但是我已经接受了
but I've done just that.
现在 你要我再想想这事
Now, you want me thinkin' about it again.
你中什么邪了
What's gotten into you, huh?
那么大量的黄金不会每天出现
That much gold bullion doesn't crop up on a daily basis
都出现在这附近的 维克
around here, Vic.
只是 事发地离家有点近而已
It's just... a little bit close to home, that's all.
你是想要我去拿回来吗
Are you saying you want me to go get it?
不 当然不是
No, absolutely not.
我被困在这里了 莉莉
Because I am stuck in here, Lily.
我他妈的怎么去拿
How the fuck... am I gonna get it?
我不是想让你去拿 你没在听我说话
I don't want you to get it. You're not listening.
我只是被她们的抱怨声动摇了
I was just... shaken up by hearing them moan,
她们的丈夫都在打听这件事
all their husbands sniffing about for it.
她们的丈夫是谁
Which husbands?
-谁在打探 -天 维克 这不是重点
- Who's sniffin'? - Oh, God, Vic, that's not the point.
-是谁不重要 -给我名字
- It doesn't matter who it was. - I want names.
你能不能让我好好说一次话
For once can you just let me talk
不是所有事都与你有关
without making it about you.
家事吗 维克
Domestic, Vic?
那我就当作是了
I'll take that as a yes, then.
他在里头 美人
He's in there, love.
你真的有这么穷吗
You really this broke?
还是在体验
Or you workin' the "Hot struggling fighter
"蜗居求生的性感斗士"生活
livin' in this closet" Angle?
我还以为你不会和跟班小弟鬼混
I didn't think you messed around with the help.
谁说我在鬼混了
Who says I'm messin' around?
小查 看看你的眼睛 你做了什么
Charlie, look at your eyes. What have you done?
-人生就是条颠簸的路 亲爱的 -是吗
- Life is a rocky road, Motek. - Is it?
-你得放轻松一点 -大胸
- You gotta loosen up your shit. - Boobies!
美人
艳舞
别靠边停 瑟奇
Don't pull over, Serge.
靠边停 不然你的脑袋就要开花了
Pull over or I paint the dash.
马上停
I'm pulling over.
你被耍了 没种的
You got punked, pussy.
我会盯着他们的 艾尔
I'll keep an eye on them, Al.
*不简单 不简单 不简单*
*Tricky, tricky tricky, tricky.*
小查 小查 过来
Charlie! Charlie, come here!
不好意思 小伙子们
Sorry, boys.
索尔
Saul!
是吗 非常好 戈德先生
Yeah? Peachy, Mr. Gold,
我们马上就到
we'll be with you very shortly.
你不能进 小屁孩
Not you, kid.
*跟着节拍摇摆不简单*
*It's tricky to rock a rhyme*
*跟着节奏摇摆不简单*
*to rock a rhyme that's right on time*
*不简单 不简单 不简单*
*Tricky, tricky tricky, tricky.*
海默先生 我不得不坚持
Mr. Heimel, I'm going to have to insist
我们该立即上路了 戈德先生在等我们
we get back on the road immediately. Mr. Gold is waiting for us.
你急什么 艾尔伯特
What is your rush, Albert?
我们才... 刚爽一会儿
We're just... blowing off a little steam!
小查 过来 小查 起来
Charlie, come here. Charlie, get up!
小查
Charlie...
不好意思 你现在能不能帮我把这些疯子
Excuse me -- Can you help me get these lunatics
从这里带走
out of here now!
我有没有和你说过我爱你
Have I -- have I ever told you I love you!
-什么 -我真的爱你
- Ey? - I do.
虽然你有时候会让人极度讨厌
I mean, sometimes you can be a bit of a crashing bore,
还有点控制狂的倾向
and you have a tendency of being a little bit controlling.
但我真的对你有着深厚的感情
I -- I really do have very deep feelings for you--
别说话 来 坐到这来 坐下
Shut up, come on, sit down there. Sit down, sit down.
快接 比利 快接 比利
Come on, Billy, come on, Billy.
拜托 比利 接电♥话♥
Come on, Billy, answer the phone.
妈的
Shit!
美人 你是什么星座的
Hey, Boo! What's your sign?
快出去 不然我叫保安了
Get out before I call the bouncer!
我有大把的钱挥霍 宝贝女孩
I got money to burn, baby girl.
滚开 小屁孩
Piss off, kid.
小屁孩会有这个吗
Would a kid have these?
坐舒服了 我马上回来 宝贝
Get comfortable. I'll be right back, baby boy.
-喂 -曼尼
- Hello? - Manny.
-怎么了 -我有消息告诉你
-Yeah? - I've got something for you.
告诉索尼 钻石出现了
Tell Sonny there's diamonds on the scene.
-戈德先生 -我的钻石呢
- Mr. Gold? - Where are my diamonds?
你到底在哪里
Where the hell are you?
我们现在只是被堵在路上了
We're just stick in a bit of traffic at the minute,
我们在回城的路上了
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表