剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
你知道你儿子和他兄弟
Have you any idea just how much shit
干了多少坏事吗
your boy and his mates are in?
目击者说他们当时正在和一伙酋长谈判
Witness says they were negotiating
是关于一个像金浴缸的东西
with a bunch of sheiks over what looked like a gold bath.
黄金浴缸
Gold bath.
放出去消息 鬼见愁
Spread the word, Hate 'Em.
"疯帽"茶会明天就开始了
The Mad Hatter's Tea Party will commence tomorrow.
维克·希尔越狱了
Vic Hill escaped.
挟持了一个狱警 导演了一场骚乱
Took a guard hostage and staged a riot.
-你俩啥时候出来的 -大约37分钟前
- When you'd two get out? - About 37 minutes ago.
你到底怎么了
What's gotten into you?
他觉得你在打她的主意
He thinks you put the moves on her.
我没打克洛伊的主意
I am not putting the moves on Chloe.
小心行事
Tread carefully.
字幕那个富家子可是对你有意思
The posh one's got a hard on for you.
我当然有把你当回事 小查
Of course I take you seriously, Charlie.
不 我是指...在那方面
No, look, I--I mean... that way.
六天前
偷拐抢骗
第一季 第七集
你应该待在监狱
You should be in prison
把剩下的刑期服完
finishing out the rest of your sentence.
你现在在这干什么
What the hell have you gone and done?
我觉得有必要问你相同的问题
I think I should be asking you the very same question.
我老婆和我的老朋友
My old lady suppin' a glass of wine
在这品红酒
with my old mate.
还他妈这么温馨
Very fucking cozy.
也只有维克·希尔会认为
Only Vic Hill could think two friends
两个老朋友一起吃个饭
having a meal together needs more explaining
比他妈越狱更需要解释
than a bloody jailbreak.
怎么想你俩在这儿也不合适
Well, the imagination doesn't have too many fences to leap
如果你懂我的意思
before it runs wild, if you know what I mean.
冷静一下 维克
Just take a breath, Vic.
莉莉昨晚被捕了 所以我们想
Lily was arrested last night, and we thought it best
最好不要让她独自回家
that she didn't go back home alone.
被捕 为什么
Arrested? For what?
没事 不用你操心这个
It was nothing, you don't need to worry about it.
不 他得知道 莉
No, he needs to know, Lil.
鲍伯·芬克偷偷在你家藏了把枪
Bob Fink planted a shooter at the house.
然后以非法持枪为由逮捕了她
Pinched her on a false gun charge.
鲍伯·芬克
Bob Fink?
为什么他要来家里
Why'd he come through the doors?
我不知道 维克
I don't know, Vic.
也许他觉得我听到了什么消息
Maybe he thought I had an ear on the gossip.
这次的金条抢劫案
This bullion robbery's got everyone
又让大家蠢蠢欲动了
riled up all over again.
那你听到什么消息了吗 莉
And do you... have an ear on the gossip, Lil?
十五年了 你对这批金条仍然念念不忘
15 years later, and you're still obsessed with the gold.
我们甚至连个拥抱都没有
You haven't even given me a hug.
她已经够惨的了
She's been through the wringer.
她需要你的支持 伙计
She needs your support, mate.
我能理解为你在教我
Am I to understand that you're advising me...
-如何和我老婆说话吗 -不是
- how to talk to my wife? - No.
不 当然不是 维克
No, not at all, Vic.
我只是尽力让大家开心
I'm just trying to keep everybody happy.
那就这么做啊 诺
Then do just that, Norm.
让我开心啊
Keep me happy.
给我点提示
Give me a clue.
给我点♥金♥子的线索
A whiff to sniff out my pile.
你这是捕风捉影 维克
You're chasing shadows, Vic.
-鬼见愁 -维克
- Hate 'Em? - Vic?
想出去走走吗
Fancy a stroll?
没有什么比午后散步更让人清醒了
Nothing like an afternoon walk to give one clarity.
你认为呢 诺曼
What do you say, Norman?
我们的制♥造♥质量可是一流的
That's a quality job we did on that.
看 这不是质量的问题 迪恩叔叔
Oh, see, this is not a question about quality, Uncle Dean.
是的 而事关是否便于携带
Yeah, more a question of portability.
什么意思
You what?
可以带着四处走
Move around-able-ness?
你们看 浴缸有点不好搬 对吧
See, a bath's a bit difficult to move, innit?
此外 我们要重新熔炼
More, we, uh... gonna need it re-smelted.
重新熔炼
Re-smelted?
我去
The fu--
我们可以做
Eh, we will do it.
有一个条件
On one condition.
好吧
All right.
这次我要解决谁
Who have I gotta iron out this time?
不不 不用
No, no! Hey, no!
不用
No, no!
这次不用打架了 比利
No fighting this time, Billy son.
聊聊而已
Just a wee chat.
聊聊而已
A wee chat?
快来 你还好吗
Oi, come here. You all right?
我收到了诺曼的短♥信♥
I got Norman's message.
说鲍伯·芬克拘捕了你
Told me Bob Fink had arrested ya.
是的 但我们现在
Yeah, we've got
有比鲍伯·芬克更大的麻烦了 艾尔伯特
bigger problems than Fink right now, Albert.
继续说
Go on.
你♥爸♥出来了
Your dad's out.
他出来了 你说他出来了什么意思
He's out? What do you mean he's out?
就是从监狱出来了
As in out of prison.
天高任鸟飞一样
Bowling around as free as a bird.
今天下午和鬼见愁逃出来的
Busted out with Hate 'Em All this afternoon.
他逃出来是为了找金条
He's broken out to get the gold.
殊途同"求"
All roads lead to Rome.
自私鬼
Selfish prick.
告诉他金条就在我们手上
We've gotta tell him we've got it.
不 你不能告诉他 艾尔伯特
No, no, you can't do that, Albert.
-为什么 -他现在头脑不清醒
- Why? - He's not thinking straight.
他会把一切都搞砸 更会毁了你
He'll mess it all up, and he'll take you down with him.
你要做的
What you gotta do
就是让他远离这条街 远离这条街就好
is get him off the street, just get him off the street.
好吗
Yeah?
这是谁
Who's this?
这是克洛伊·科恩 妈 我的生意伙伴
This is Chloe Koen, Mum, my business associate.
你好 希尔女士 见到你真高兴
Hey, Mrs. Hill. It's really nice to meet you.
你是从什么时候有生意伙伴了
Since when did you have a business associate?
克洛伊跟她说说 你好好待她
Chloe, fill her in. You'll be nice.
我要出去找找他
I'm gonna go have a look for him.
这里他能去的地方为数不多
There are only a couple places that he could be.
克洛伊跟我说说
So tell me, Chloe...
你到底是做什么的
What exactly is your racket?
其实我也不太确定 希尔夫人
Well, I... I'm not sure what my racket is, Mrs. Hill.
我就是帮艾尔伯特找找关系
I've just been helping Albert with some connections
来帮忙出手...
to help move...
货物
the, uh... consignment.
你这么漂亮做黑货商太可惜了
You're too pretty for a fence.
我不觉得我是黑货商
I don't see myself as a fence.
更像是中介
More of a facilitator.
那你算个出色的中介吗
And are you an effective facilitator?
我在慢慢进步
I'd say I was a work in progress.
你真能帮艾尔伯特出手这批货吗
And can you actually help Albert move this consignment,
还是说你如同这附近其他人一样
or are you just pissing in the wind
在做无用功
like everybody else in this neighborhood?
我在尽力 希尔夫人
I'm doing my best, Mrs. Hill.
我要你再接再厉 克洛伊
Well, I need you to do better, Chloe.
我们家现在惹了麻烦
My family's in trouble.
你在这儿干什么 查尔斯少爷
What are you doing here, Master Charles?
你又来这里干什么 斯塔夫
What are you doing here, Staff?
我每月来一次庄园打扫卫生
I attend the manor house once monthly to besom out the cobwebs.
"当时间不再静止
"Time will surrender dormant
新世纪的彩虹便会出现
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表