剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
Eh, Romeo and Juliet it ain't, but...
不过他们确实挺般配的
it has a certain class.
是啊 屌♥丝也是有辉煌时刻的
Yeah, well, even a deadbeat has his moments.
你大概觉得她是辆醉哄哄的公交车
Ah, yes, you probably thought she was a drunken slut
而他只是顺便搭了一波吧
and he was there to nick the tour bus, eh?
这些谣言的传播可能是我的功劳
Well, I may have started rumors to that effect.
可事情的本质并没有变 不是吗
Well, that doesn't change anything, does it?
他收到了警告 知道这样做的风险
He had his warnings. He knew the stakes.
我们小时候就订了娃娃亲
Marriage promise was struck when we were still kiddies.
好好想一想 亲爱的
Ask you this, love.
那天早上他为什么会不管不顾
Why do you think he risked it all that morning?
你一定也觉得奇怪
You must have wondered.
他只需要和你妈分开五分钟
All he had to do was leave your ma alone for five minutes,
到祭坛来找我 他就可以活下来
meet me at the altar, he'd still be alive.
好了 没事了 宝贝
It's okay. That's it, baby.
他喝大了 或者太固执
Drunk, stubborn.
谁知道呢
How should I know?
他给我寄了这个
He sent me this.
在我们婚礼的前一天晚上
The night before--
真是个浪漫的小混♥蛋♥
Poetic little bugger, weren't he?
抱歉 但我不管了
"I'm sorry, but feck it,
我爱她
I love her."
这有什么用
That doesn't help.
这改变不了任何事情
And it doesn't change anything.
安定下来 组建家庭
Put down roots. Take a stand.
承担责任
Take it serious.
这些扯淡的童话故事
All that fairytale bullshit.
才是他被打死的原因
It's what got him killed.
不 不 你这个蠢货
No. No, you daft twat!
他给一个不识字的女孩寄道歉信
What killed him was sending a sorry note
才是他被打死的原因
to someone who couldn't read!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
后来我就留在这了
Well, I stayed here anyway.
这里的生活很轻松 比利
And I tell you, Billy, it's an easy life.
有卫♥星♥电♥视♥ 有足浴
Satellite telly, BaByliss foot spa,
可以和营地的每个好男孩约会
and access to every dreamboat in camp.
可有的时候 比利
But sometimes, Billy, sometimes...
人活着就得吃点苦
The hardest thing is the better thing, you know?
我识字时才懂得了这个道理
I learned that the same time as me ABCs.
他做了正确的决定
He made the right choice.
很抱歉我害了他
I'm sorry I buggered it up for him,
我要说出来 不然...
and I wanted to say so before...
我没...
I don't--
多棒呀 小查
Oh... Isn't this lovely, Charlie?
在了解彼此的同时
Getting to know each other a little better
还能吃点生鱼片
over a bit of raw fish.
你到底想从我这里得到什么
What the hell do you want from me,
你♥他♥妈♥个疯子
you fuckin' lunatic?
我想要什么 你一清二楚
You know exactly what I want.
但是我已经问烦了
But I'm done asking,
所以我就等你
so I'll just let you volunteer the information
自觉把消息告诉我吧
in your own good time.
我一句话都不会说的
You'll get nothing from me.
你觉得你的朋友艾尔伯特·希尔
Do you think your friend Albert Hill
会为了你吃同样的苦头吗
would take the same punishment for you?
我相信 还是这样的两倍
I do. Twice as much.
那他人在哪呢 小查
Well, where is he, Charlie?
被绑在地上 像个落水狗一样的人是你
You're the one tied up on the floor like a beaten dog.
马上要被打掉大牙 然后还要把它们
You're the one about to get each and every one of your teeth
咽下去的人也是你
kicked down your noble throat.
而你最要好的兄弟 也许是你唯一的兄弟
And your best pal, maybe your only pal,
连个人影都没有
is nowhere to be seen.
你可能得再搞搞关系了
You might want to consider re-buttering your bread mate.
先给你个提醒 伙计
Fair warning, mate.
情况在好转之前 只会越来越糟
Things are gonna get a lot worse before they get better.
我的天
Oh, God.
-我们抓到过他 -抓到过
- We had him. - Had?
过去式的意思是
In the past tense, as in,
"让他跑了"
"We no longer have him?"
他溜了 长官
He slipped through the net, sir.
我也不想说得太直白
Far be it from me to draw attention to the self-evident,
只是在这个机会平等的年代
but in this age of equal opportunities,
我真的非常希望
I was so very much looking forward
能向那些反对的人证明 他们错了
to proving the naysayers wrong in my...
我推荐一名女性来领导飞虎队是正确的
recommending a woman to lead the Flying Squad.
我是这个职位的最佳人选
I was the best candidate for the job.
那这就是我们的分歧之处了 德怀尔
Well, that's where we differ, Dwyer.
我认为最适合这个职位的人
I think the best candidate for the job
应该有能力追踪到这个
would be up to the task of tracking
风光早已不再的持械匪徒
a stick-up artist long past his sell-by date
以及他的高蠢同伙
and his eight-foot Neanderthal bushwhacker
而不是让他们溜了
without allowing them... to slip through the net.
我可以解释 长官
I can explain, sir...
稍等 德怀尔
One moment, please, Dwyer.
如果你不把维克·希尔绳之以法的话
If you don't lock down Vic Hill,
德怀尔 我会的
Dwyer, I will.
那我要你何用呢
And then what use would I have for you?
我会处理好的 长官
On it, sir.
好吧
Right.
维克
Vic.
你还好吗
You okay?
"好极了" 谢谢关心
Having a ball, thanks for asking.
我理解你 维克 真的
I feel for you, Vic. Truly.
我无法想象这么多年来
I can't imagine being away
都不能回到这个温馨的家是怎样的感觉
from a...beautiful family like yours all those years.
我会生不如死的
It would've tore me apart.
每分每秒我都是如此
Every second of every day.
给
Here.
我们认识多久了 诺
How long have we known each other, Norm?
快三十年了吧
Must gotta be pushing 30 years now.
我们过去还一同抢过劫 对吧 伙计
We kicked in a few doors back in the day, eh, pal?
何止啊 维克
More than doors, Vic.
我让你们所有人失望了 我到现在才明白
I've let you all down. I know that now.
我想弥补
I want to make it right.
为了莉莉 艾尔伯特
For Lily. For Albert.
也为了你 诺
For you, Norm.
为了我
For me?
承认吧
Well, let's face it.
这十五年来你也过得不容易
Things haven't been easy for you these past 15 years either.
我被捕后 烂摊子都留给了你
Got left out on your ass when I got nicked.
都怪我
I feel responsible for that.
好吧 确实过得不容易
Well... Hasn't been easy.
把我松绑吧 老伙计
Cut me loose, old pal.
让我弥补这一切
Let me make things right.
为了我们所有人
For all of us.
黄金是我和大家一起平分吧
Well, that gold is... as much mine as it is anybody's.
对吗 维克
Right, Vic?
给你分最多 诺
More than most, Norm.
祝你好运 维克
Be lucky, Vic.
废物才需要好运 诺
Luck's for losers, Norm.
听我说 有可能是我一直...
Listen, I-- It's possible that I've... been, like...
一直和你保持着距离之类的
Keeping you at arm's length or whatever.
因为...因为一些错误的原因
For... for the wrong reasons.
我太习惯于...
I'm so used to just...
漂泊流浪吗
Move-about-able-ness?
漂泊流浪
Move-about-able-ness.
那么 我们或许该原地待一会
Then... maybe we should just stay put for a bit.
看看合不合适
See if it fits.
嗯
Yeah.
你的主人就是个王八蛋 你知道吗
Your owner's a bugger, you know that?
斯科特
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表