剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
我们还像14岁的孩子一样为了姑娘打架吗
What, are we still 14 fighting over girls?
你问我♥干♥嘛
What you asking me for?
显然我的心是橡木做的
Apparently I've got a heart of wooden oak.
你也有烦心事 是吧
Something bothering you too, now, is it?
这个嘛
Well...
事情一件接一件的搞砸
This whole thing has been one cock up to the next,
我说的对吧
ain't it, really?
所以这都是我的错了
Oh, okay, so this is all my fault, is it?
输掉拳赛
Losing the fight?
抢劫卡斯蒂洛
The Castillo heist.
约翰神父被杀
Father John getting ironed out.
鲍勃·芬克跟踪我们 还有金浴缸的事
Bob Fink coming after us. The gold bath tub.
听着 我很抱歉我的努力没奏效
Listen, I apologize if my efforts haven't quite gone to plan.
可这么多年来
But I haven't seen you
我也没见你带着大家闯出名堂 比利
trying to get us ahead over the years, Billy.
告诉你 是我在关照大家
In case you want to know, I look after everyone.
也许我根本不想闯出名堂
Well, maybe I don't want to get ahead.
也许我对现状很满意呢
Maybe I'm alright where I am.
比利 你住在一个衣橱里
Billy, you live in a closet.
你还有什么好说的
What's your excuse?
你的拳击天赋出众 可你却从不训练
You're a talented fighter and you don't even train.
你本可以打职业比赛的
You could have a run at going pro.
谁说我想打职业比赛的
And who says I want a run at going pro, huh?
那都是你的主意
That was always your idea.
咱们几个总得有一个有进取心的吧
Yeah, well, one of us has got to be ambitious, haven't we?
跟这个没关系 艾尔
That's not what this is about, Al.
那跟什么有关系 比利 告诉我
What it is about then, Billy, ay, tell me?
这一切都是因为你和你♥爸♥ 一直如此
It's about you and your old man, always has been.
你想向他和其他人证明
You trying to prove to him and everyone else
你可以做得比他好
that you can get one up on him.
你可以撑得起希尔这个姓氏
That you can live up to the Hill name.
我爸跟这些没有任何关系
My old man's got nothing to do with this.
得了吧 艾尔
Oh... come on, Al.
用铲车抢劫护卫车
Heisting an armored truck with a forklift?
跟维克·希尔如出一辙
Ooh, that's straight out of Vic Hill's handbook.
背带裤 猪头面具
Boiler suits? JCB's Masks?
简直是维克·希尔升级版
That's Vic Hill 2.0.
照照镜子吧 兄弟
You might wanna take a look in the mirror... mate.
日报 伙计们
Dailies, boys!
就像鬼见愁说的 让人神魂颠倒
As Hate 'Em said, it's gonna be a mindbender.
有什么问题吗 绅士们
What's the problem here, gents?
什么问题 往茶里掺东西 你个混♥蛋♥
What's the problem? Hoochin' the tea, you scumbag.
往茶里掺东西 你说什么呢
Hoochin' what tea? What you talkin' about?
过来吧你
Come on, come here, you!
放开我
Get off me!
行了 别挣扎了
Come on, stop struggling.
他说的没错 伙计们
Like he said boys,
字谜会让人神魂颠倒
Crossword's a mindbender.
你们不会想错过的
And you don't wanna miss it.
-都进去吧 -都进去吧
-All in. -All in.
希尔 进去
Hill! Get in there!
要上锁了
Full lockdown.
我还没喝早茶呢
Haven't had my morning cuppa yet.
你想往茶里掺药的阴谋
Your scheme to mass medicate the wing
已经被我发现了
has been brought to my attention.
完全不知道你在胡扯什么
I haven't a clue what you're jabbering on about.
有人私下告诉了我牛奶的事
A little bird whispered the milk's off.
向警方告密的贱♥人♥在哪儿
Where is that filthy midnight grass?
我要弄死他
I'll fuckin' shit him!
你不会再见到他了
You won't see him again.
他因忠诚而获得转狱
Transferred for loyal service.
倒干净 伙计们
Dump the whole lot, lads!
没有早茶了吗
No morning tea?
这是对我们人♥权♥的侵犯 我说的对吧
That's a breach of our human rights, wouldn't you say?
你俩都给我滚回牢房♥去
Now both of you, back in your kennel.
立刻给我早茶和我的报纸
I want my brew, and I want my paper now.
立刻
Now!
看来这个犯人不服管束啊
I do believe this prisoner's become unruly.
揍狱警多早都不算早 是吧 狱警
Never too early for a screw bashing, now, is it, Screw, ay?
维克 你总不想再吃次禁闭吧
Oi, Vic, you don't wanna go back in the hole.
他们俩是打算要策反囚犯
These two were set to boil up the wing!
踢他们一脚算轻的了
A kicking's the least they deserve.
你给我规矩点
You behave yourself.
听着
Listen...
我们要确保他们尽快并且太平地出狱
We need them out of here quick and quiet.
我们可不想让他们再煽动起那帮暴徒
We don't want them stirring up the mob.
把他们扔精神病房♥
Stick 'em over in Barmy Wing.
灌点药 就不关我们的事了
Spot of potion and they're someone else's problem.
我是不会回精神病房♥的
I ain't going back to Loony bin.
我是不会回精神病房♥的
I ain't going back to Loony bin,
没门 没门 没门
no way, no way, no way!
维克 维克
Vic! Vic!
我要杀了你
I'll kill you.
把他们带出去 出去
Everyone take 'em out! Out!
带他们去精神病房♥
Take 'em to the Barmy wing!
希尔先生 你本来快刑满释放了
Mr. Hill, you were due to be out soon.
而现在你因为袭击了一名狱警
But now you're due to receive another 18 months
将再被加刑18个月
for assaulting a member of the prison staff.
为什么要耽误自己出狱
Why jeopardize your release?
他这回还算走运的了
Screw deserved more than he got.
你肯定是想出狱的吧
But surely you want to get out of here?
当然 出去后我会想念这儿的
Oh, yeah, and miss all this good fun.
亨利 我看了你的档案
So, Henry, um, looking at your folder...
是鬼见愁
It's "Hate 'Em."
鬼见愁·亨利
Hate 'Em All Henry.
鬼见愁·亨利
Hate 'Em All Henry.
你有没有想过[预订]
Do you have reservations
监狱外的生活会是什么样
for what life holds on the outside?
我被关在这儿15年了
I've been locked up for 15 years.
我都不知道去哪儿预订
I wouldn't know where to get a reservation.
你有愤怒管理的问题
Anger management issues.
攻击性和暴♥力♥倾向
Aggressive and violent tendencies.
什么时候开始的 亨利
When did it start, Henry?
"全都有" 鬼见...
Uh, Have It All, uh, what-- Hate All...
鬼见愁
Uh, Hate 'Em All.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你怕了吗 维克
Are you scared, Vic?
害怕大家对你的期望会是如何
Scared what those expectations might be?
作为丈夫 作为父亲
As a husband... as a father?
我吓坏了
Terrified.
我想我的鸟了
I miss my birds.
我需要你去找监狱长
I need you to speak to the Guv'nor
叫他把我的鸟还给我
and ask him to give me my birds back.
什么 你说的鸟 到底是什么鸟
What, what birds exactly are, uh, are you talking about?
希尔先生 我的评估结果是
Well, Mr. Hill, so far as I can gauge,
你因为出狱将近
you've experienced extreme anxiety
所以极度焦虑
relating to your imminent release.
我们称之为"出狱恐惧症"
We call it gate fever.
听起来很有感染力
Sounds contagious.
你试图用幽默转移对这种焦虑的注意
And you use humor to deflect the anxiety,
尤其是对来自你妻儿的期望
particularly relating to the expectations
带给你的焦虑
put upon you by your wife and son.
我是维克·希尔
I'm Vic Hill.
我遭受过那么多沉重的打击
I've had my fair share of hard knocks.
我被责备的次数多的我数不过来
I've been down on the mat more times than I can count,
但我还没被"期望"击败过
but I have never been licked by expectations.
"什么鸟" 什么"什么鸟"
What birds? What you mean what birds?
我给你开少量的...
I, I, I think I'm gonna give you a small dose--
-你说什么 -救命
- You what? - Help!
希尔先生 我准备给你开少量的
Mr. Hill, I am going to give you a small dose--
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表