剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
This is gonna take ages to go through.
就算那些家伙真的偷到那笔钱了
Say the boys actually do boost the money.
我们要如何逃出生天 莉莉
How we going to escape, Lily?
飞虎队并不会就那么轻易
It's not like The Flying Squad are gonna let us rock off
把我们放走的
into the sunset without a fight.
等机会出现我们再随机应变
We'll improvise as opportunities present themselves.
如果"A"选项行不通
And if option "A" doesn't work,
字母表里还有其他25个字母呢
then there's still 25 other letters of the alphabet,
-对吗 洛蒂 -没错 莉莉
- right, Lotti? - Right, Lily.
好了 这家伙对我老爸有执念
All right, so we had a proper obsession with my old man,
-对吧 试试他的名字 -值得一试
- didn't he? Try his name. - Worth a shot.
密♥码♥ 维克·希尔
维克·希尔
Vic Hill.
显然执念没有那么深
Huh, obviously not that obsessed.
拒绝访问 只剩一次机会了
Access denied. One left.
如果这次按计划顺利进行
You know, if this all goes to plan,
在我们往后余下的日子里
I'll be beating the shit out of you in a paradise beach
我要在一处美丽海滩把你的屎给干出来
for the rest of our days.
你变得越来越饥渴了 德怀尔
You're becoming needy, Dwyer.
这种风格不适合你
It doesn't suit you.
你真是个世界一流的贱♥人♥ 长官
You're a world-class prick... sir.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
我的老天
Jesus Christ!
该死 是维克·希尔的高蠢跟班
Shit! Vic Hill's pet Neanderthal.
我开始相信他们对我那些金币的执着
I'm beginning to believe that their obsession with my gold
近乎于癫狂了
is bordering on the demented.
我去给他眉心来上一枪
I'll put one between his eyes.
别 让我来对付他
No! Let me deal with it.
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again.
你说你叫什么名字来着
What did you say your name was?
他们叫我疾风
Them call me Windrush.
对啊
Oh, yeah.
你是谁 鬼见愁·亨利
And who are you? Hate 'Em All Henry.
别忘了这个名字
Don't forget it.
放尊重点
Respect.
你必须得赢得我的尊敬
You have to earn my respect.
来啊
Come on!
是时候让你屁♥股♥开花了 哥们
Time to cut up your ass, mate.
现在我们扯平了
Now we're even.
你想试试我的刀法吗
You want this?
很快就会分出胜负
This shouldn't take long.
我看到你往哪逃了 来啊
Oh, I see your way. Come on...
来啊
Come on...
你就这点本事吗
Is that it?!
抓住你了
Gotcha!
他妈的
Oh, shit!
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill ya!
我的老天
Oh, my God!
最后一次破解机会了
Last chance to crack it.
去把球叼回来 快去 斯科特
Get the ball. Go, Scooter.
不会是这个吧
Surely not.
密♥码♥ 斯科特
没错 我猜对了
Yeah, I got it.
-真的吗 -是的 搞定了
- Yeah? - Yeah, it worked.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
干得漂亮
Well done.
斯科特 在你把我们炸飞之前
Scooter... put that down
把那个放下来
before you blow us all up.
求你了 把那个放下来
Please, put that down.
比利 后面出什么事了
Billy, what is going on back there?
乖狗狗 乖狗狗
Good boy, good boy.
斯科特 乖狗狗 乖狗狗
Scooter, good boy, good boy.
它刚才只是去叼了一个这个
He only went copped hold of one of these.
比利 这手雷后面还有多少
Billy, how many of those pineapples you got back there?
半打吧
I'd say about half a dozen.
等等
Hey, wait...
等等
Wait.
最后一口烟 等一下
One last smoke, hang on a minute.
尊重
Respect.
去你♥妈♥的♥尊重
Fuck your respect!
鬼见愁
Hate 'Em?
鬼见愁
Hate 'Em?
你还好吗 亲爱的
You all right, luv?
我好得很 还能吃个培根三明治 希尔夫人
Oh, I could murder a bacon sandwich, Mrs. H.
使点劲 亲爱的 我扶你起来
Come on, luv, let's get you up, eh?
坚持住 大块头
Hang in there, big fella.
我找到了一艘
I've got one.
帕尼兹号♥ 从科西嘉岛驶出
The Panizzi, boat coming in from Corsica.
注册在彼得·史瑞尔名下
Registered to a Peter Shryer.
彼得 彼得卢 是同一个名字
Peter, Petru. It's the same name!
-太好了 -在不同国家的不同叫法
- Yes! - Just in different countries!
上面有说预计泊位在哪吗
Does it tell you where it's scheduled to dock?
九号♥码头 四号♥泊位 一小时后抵达
Pier Nine, Dock Four in an hour.
好了 系好安全带 姑娘们
Right, hold on to your tits, girls.
我找到那段闭路监控视频了
I've got into the CCTV footage.
-破烂事 -还真是
- Little agendas. - Oh, well.
天啊
Jeez.
好吧 我甚至都不太确定
Yeah, all right, I'm not even sure
芬克是否应该落得那样的下场
Fink deserved to go out like that.
你能把视频上传吗
Can you upload that?
我试试看
Uh, yeah, I can try.
无信♥号♥♥
老妈
-妈 有何进展 -九号♥码头 四号♥泊位
- Mum, what you got? - Pier nine, dock four.
那群科西嘉人一小时后抵达 艾尔伯特
The Corsicans dock in an hour, Albert.
好 这样
Okay. Here's the deal.
再给我老爸发个短♥信♥
Text my old man again.
叫他给我回个信或者什么的
Get him to send me a smoke signal or something, please.
快点
Quickly.
艾尔伯特
有计划了
按照我的安排行动
回见 老爸
老爸
我没事 儿子
什么计划
太好了
Yes!
我爸他没事
Dad! Dad's all right.
艾尔伯特
有计划了
按照我的安排行动
回见 老爸
老爸
我相信你 儿子
利物浦码头
你们都清楚要做什么了吧
So you boys know what you gotta do?
还有你 你现在跟我们一伙了 对吧
And you, you're with us now, isn't ya?
好了 开始吧 好运
All right, well, let's do this, good luck.
科西嘉人
Corsicans.
谢谢你把这显而易见的事说出来 德怀尔
Thank you for stating the obvious, Dwyer.
琼斯总警司
Chief Superintendent Jones.
彼得卢
Petru.
你还带了点后援来
I see you've brought backup.
我们都是黑帮 不是吗
We're all gangsters, no?
即使我们隐藏在制♥服♥之下
Even if we hide behind uniforms.
那些金币 在车里吗
The gold. It is in the van?
在这附近
It's close by.
但首先
But first,
我们得先检查一下现金
we'll examine the money.
确保墨迹都干了
Make sure the ink is dry.
这是英式幽默吗
Now this is, uh, English humor?
我更愿意将之称为英式实用主义
I prefer to call it English pragmatism.
那就尽力而为吧
Well, here goes nothing, then.
现在给我看金币
Now... ze gold.
金币
Ze gold!
把车门打开 德怀尔
Open the door, Dwyer.
正面算我赢
Heads I win...
反面算你输
tails you lose.
维克托在此
Here's Victor!
不许动
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表