剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
西班牙 阳光海岸
Spain. Costa Del Sol.
逃犯的天堂
A fugitive's paradise.
我老爸把一切都想清楚了
My old man had it all figured out.
喝啤酒 晒成猩猩屁♥股♥
"Drink beer, tan like an orangutan's arse
尽情吃海鲜饭
and consume all the paella you can eat."
反正维克·希尔一直都是这么想的
That's always been Vic Hill's view, anyway.
带上赃物 把人带到阳光海岸
Get the loot, get your people out to the Costa,
妥了
job done.
我们差点也成功了
And we almost made it, too.
怎么回事
What was that?
洛蒂
Lotti!
洛蒂
Lotti!
我在这儿
I'm here!
查理在哪儿
Where's Charlie?
我没事
It's okay!
鬼见愁扶找到我了
Hate 'Em's got me.
你还好吧 孩子
You all right, son?
爸
Dad?
维克托·希尔 你♥他♥妈♥在哪儿
Victor Hill, where the bloody hell are you?
这边 我在这儿 莉
I'm here! I'm over here, Lil.
他们是谁
Who the hell were they?
当时太暗了 我没看清
It was too dark. I couldn't see.
是没了吗 我们所有的钱
Is it gone? All of our money?
全部 都没了
All of it, gone.
全部一千万
All ten million.
一千万欧元全没了
Ten million Euros and it's gone.
就差一点点
So close.
都怪我们太蠢了 我们这倒霉的命运
It's us, we're idiots, this life of ours.
狗屎一般
Bullshit.
只是钱而已 艾尔
It's only money, Al.
之前我们成功了 之后也能再搞来
Got it once before, we'll get it again.
你确定吗 查理
Are you sure about that, Charlie?
你们有谁能肯定这点吗
I mean, are any of you sure about that?
偷拐抢骗
第二季 第一集
六个月后
先生们
Gentlemen.
今天我想为大家奉上
Today I would like to present you
一个千载难逢的投资机会
with a once-in-a-lifetime investment opportunity.
让您参与一个全新 刺♥激♥ 独特的机会
To be part of something new, exciting, special.
如今您环顾四周 可能只能看到一个
Now as you look around you, you may see nothing more
破旧的老酒吧
than a rundown old bar, maybe.
但我请求您调动想象力
But what I ask of you is to call upon your imaginations.
想象一下未来
Cast your minds to the future,
未来的古堡酒吧不仅是
a future where The Bunker Bar isn't just
阳光海岸最热门的场所之一
one of the Costa del Sol's best destinations.
不止 这里将成为唯一值得去的酒吧
No. But the only one worth going to.
我在哪儿签字 艾尔
Where do I sign, Al?
怎样 他们会看中吗 我不确定
Reckon? Reckon they'll go for it? I don't know.
我觉得自己像是八十年代卖♥♥分时度假屋的
It just feels a bit like I'm flogging a timeshare in the 80s.
你的卖♥♥点是你 明白吗
Just sell them on you, okay?
人们更愿意把钱投在人和热情
People invest in the person and the passion
而不是点子上面
even more than the idea.
嗯
Yeah.
把冰卖♥♥给爱斯基摩人 艾尔
Ice to Eskimos, Al.
把冰卖♥♥给爱斯基摩人 艾尔
Ice to Eskimos, Al.
-你今天看见比利了吗 -还没
- You seen Billy today? - Not yet.
比利 你在哪儿
Billy! Where are you?
比利
Billy?
他昨晚又没回家吗
He didn't come home again last night.
也许又去死缠烂打
Oh, probably out ravaging
那个喜怒无常的地中海女神了
that temperamental Mediterranean goddess again.
-真幸运 -他才不幸运呢
- Lucky sod. - He's not a lucky sod.
他很痛苦 自从洛蒂甩了他后就一直这样
He's miserable. He has been ever since Lotti dumped him.
是个活物他就上 就是想忘掉她
He's shagging everything with a pulse to get over her.
而且实话说 自从克洛伊甩了你
And let's face it, you ain't much better
你也不比他强多少 是不是
since Chloe gave you the elbow, are you?
拜托 我已经完全对克洛伊无感了
Please! I'm a 100 percent over Chloe.
是嘛
Yeah.
再说了 她不是甩了我
By the way, she did not give me the elbow.
她只是 只是决定
Jus-- just decided that, you know,
逃亡的生活不适合她
a life on the lam was not for her.
查理 我们都没到西班牙
Charlie, she jumped ship in Biarritz
她在比亚里茨就不干了
before we even got to Spain.
接受现实吧 你被无情地甩了
Accept it, you were unceremoniously dumped.
所以别再整天
So stop walking around
挂着一张腌洋葱脸走来走去了
with that face like a pickled onion all day.
不不 起码我还有勇气
Yeah, no, no. At least I was brave enough
把我的心送出去
to offer my heart to someone.
你对一个人上心的时间最长不超过48小时
The longest you've ever committed to anyone is 48 hours.
-你们看见比利了吗 -毛都没看见
- Have you seen Billy? - Not a peep.
其实是24小时
And it was 24 hours.
我们再来一遍
Let's run it again.
先生们 今天 我想为大家奉上
Today, gentlemen, I'd like to present you
一个千载难逢的投资机会
with a once-in-a-lifetime investment opportunity...
对了
Oh, yeah.
我看到一个很棒的城外地♥产♥广♥告♥
I saw an advert for a lovely finca outside of town.
三万平方米 带泳池
Three hectares, a pool,
还有个漂亮的花♥园♥给你折腾 莉
nice garden to keep you busy, Lil.
在山顶上 风景绝佳
High up on the hill with an amazing view.
能看几里远
Visibility for miles.
风景如何不是我们现在关注的问题 维克
Visibility's not what we're seeking out at the moment, Vic.
我告诉过你 我不需要大房♥子
Look, I told you. I don't need a big house.
我只需要你
I just need you.
我就在这儿 莉
And here I am, Lil.
改过自新 如你所愿
A reformed character, as directed.
我们来了六个月了
We've been here for six months...
没出任何岔子
without a hiccup.
我们一定能行
We can make this work.
当然 亲爱的
Yes, my love.
我们可以 也能做到
We can, and we will.
我去看看艾尔伯特
I'm just gonna go and see Albert.
看看他在干什么
See what's cooking.
维克
Vic?
带点鱼回来做午饭 行吗
Pick up some fish for lunch, would you?
午饭吃鱼 没问题
Fish for lunch. Got it.
古堡酒吧
快出去
Get out of here!
狠狠教训它们 洛蒂
You tell 'em, Lottie.
早上好 克拉伦斯 你好吗
Morning, Clarence. How are you today?
我们都能送人上月球了
We can put a man on the moon,
却还是没办法
but we still haven't figured out
杜绝宿醉 洛蒂
how to prevent a hangover, Lottie.
一杯咖啡对吗
Cafe solo then?
多谢了 姑娘
Muchas gracias, chica.
曼尼 曼尼 曼尼
Manny, Manny, Manny.
-章鱼 -不错
- Octopus. - Nice.
这章鱼不错 谢谢
That's a nice octopus. Thank you.
搞到我要的另一样东西了吗
Did you get the other thing I asked for?
我 我搞到了 鬼见愁
Si. I, uh, I got it, Hate 'Em.
好孩子 曼尼
Good boy, Manny.
凡塔 凡塔 把它下锅
Fanta! Fanta! Stick that in the pot!
放进锅里 果断点
Get that in the pot! Be the boss.
这才叫果断
That's how you become the boss.
有投资人的消息了吗 他会来吧
You hear from your investor? Still coming in, isn't he?
中午来 昨天都告诉你八遍了
At midday. Just like I told you eight times yesterday.
好吧 我只是问问
All right, just checking.
需要帮忙的话 我就在后面
If you need me, I'll be in the back.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
我们需要这笔投资
We just need this investment,
不然这地方月底就要关门了
or this place goes under by the end of the month.
她只是想让我给她
Oh, she just wanted something I couldn't commit to
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表