剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
Don't move.
你真的需要换个新的口头禅了
Oh, you lot really do need a new catchphrase.
好了 好了
All right, all right, all right...
没必要这么敌视我
No need for hostility.
我没有恶意
I come in peace.
你真是一坨巨大的臭狗屎
You really are a monumental pain in the ass.
这他妈是怎么回事 琼斯 这个人是谁
What the hell is this, Jones? Who's this man?
这个人
This man...
是厕所里的一片漂浮的残渣
is a floater in the toilet of life.
马上就要被冲走了
Soon to be flushed.
我拿一堆金币跟你赌
I bet you a pile of dodgy metal
这一切会在鲜血中结束
it all ends in Claret.
没错 维克托
Right, Victor.
什么玩意
What now?
这是什么 德怀尔
What is this, Dwyer?
狗 一条狗
Un chien, un chien.
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is this?
不
No!
-老板 你还好吗 -妈的 妈的
- Boss! You okay, boss? - Fuck! Fuck!
是条炸♥弹♥狗
It's a bomb-dog!
真是聪明极了
It's brilliant.
这他妈又是谁
Now who the hell is this?
他是我儿子 艾尔伯特
He's my son, Albert.
你们谁敢多动一下
One more move out of any of you,
我们大家就一起提前过圣诞节 明白了吗
and it's Christmas come early, comprende?
做好准备 我们可能得把他们都干掉
乐意之至 老板
现在
Now...
我只是来救我老爸的
I've just come for me dad.
去他妈的金币 你们可以自己留着
Bollocks to the gold. You can keep that.
虚张声势
It's all a bluff.
他们都想要
They want it all.
要么你们让我立刻带我老爸走
Either I leave with my old man right now,
要么我们一起上天
or we all go up.
谁也不许走
No one's going anywhere.
让他走 你这个白♥痴♥
Let him go, you fucking idiot.
这条狗身上的手雷足够
There's enough grenades on this mutt
把我们全都炸上天
to take out all of us.
开枪啊
Go on.
把枪放下
Put it down.
快站起来 希尔
Oh, get up, Hill!
好的
Oh, all right.
拜拜
Au revoir.
-相信我吗 -完全相信 儿子
- Trust me? - All the way, son.
没有地方
There'll be no rock
能让你们藏身
big enough for you to hide under.
不 不
Oh, no, no.
我觉得你才是那个需要藏身的人
I think it's you that's gonna need the rock,
琼斯总警司
Chief Superintendent Jones.
艾尔伯特
Albert?
烟雾弹
你会付出代价的
You'll pay!
他们要抢钱
把他们都干掉
老爸 我们走
Dad, let's move.
警♥察♥ 都趴下
Police, stay down!
钱
The money!
操
Shit!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Shit!
快去拉开
Go!
去拿金币
去
快去
-上车 小查 -妈的
- In the van, Charlie! - Fuck!
发动啊 小查
Start her up, Charlie!
天啊 别这样 车子发动不起来
Oh, God, no! The van won't start!
下车 上警车 快点
Out! To the cop car! Come on!
快点 快点 小查
Come on, come on, Charlie!
快快快
Go, go, go-go-go-go!
快 小查 把钱扔进去
Oh, come on, Charlie... just throw it in there!
拿上那把枪
Grab that gun.
-上车 -没地方坐了 小查
- Get in! - There's no room, Charlie!
那我们怎么办
How do you suggest we do that?
小查 14号♥码头 我们到那碰头
Charlie, Dock 14, we'll meet you there!
快走
Go, go!
警♥察♥ 站住 站住
Police, stop, stop!
到那堵墙后去 小子
Around there, boy, around there!
踩油门啊 小查 快点
Hit it, Charlie, come on!
他们要逃走了
Whoa... they're getting away!
站住 警♥察♥
Stop, Police!
该死 他们追上我们了 小查
Shit, they're gaining on us, Charlie!
我说了开快点
I said fast!
前进
Forward, ho!
你从哪学的这么开车
Where'd you learn to drive like this?
倒车 快倒车 小查 快点
Reverse, reverse, Charlie! Come on! Quicker!
他们没有放弃的意思
They do not give up!
稳住 查理
Easy, Charlie!
-妈的 -妈的
- Oh, shit! - Oh, shit!
不是吧
Oh, no!
-我们现在怎么办 -操
- What do we do now? - Oh, shit.
举起双手走出汽车
Come out of the car with your hands up!
只能祈祷奇迹发生了
You can pray for a bloody miracle.
-那是什么 -操
- What's that? - Oh, sh...
天啊 我们现在真的在飞了 小查
Boy, we're really flying now, Charlie!
这才是生活
This is the life.
举起双手
Hands above your head.
我们计划此次突击行动已经数月了 白♥痴♥
We've been planning this takedown for months, you idiot.
琼斯总警司
Chief Superintendent Jones,
我以涉嫌谋杀罗伯特·芬克督察的罪名
I'm arresting you on suspicion of the murder
对你进行逮捕
of D.I. Robert Fink.
芬克督察是被谋杀的吗
D.I. Fink's murdered?
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
有人匿名发送了一段视频给我们 长官
There's a video been sent anonymously to us, sir.
一段你下令让芬克
CCTV footage of Fink's brains
脑浆四溅的闭路监控视频
painting the walls, you giving the order.
你总是放不下这些积怨
All these grudges,
这些破烂事
these... seedy, little agendas.
动手吧
Oh, well.
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything,
如果你被询问的时候你对某些情况没有提及
but it might harm your defense if you do not mention w...
你真是头野兽 德怀尔
You really are an animal, Dwyer.
金币在岸边 长官
The gold is by the water, sir.
水手小子
Sailor boy.
你拿着我的金币做什么 彼得卢
What are you doing with my gold, Petru?
现在是我的金币了
It is my gold now.
你个贱♥人♥
You son of a...
别动 不然我开枪了
Don't move, I'll shoot!
放下武器
Drop your gun.
-别做傻事 孩子 -放下武器
- Don't be silly, son. - Drop your guns!
你这个混账 长官
You bastard, sir.
我真是太难过了 德怀尔
It's been excruciating, Dwyer.
妈 立刻到14号♥码头来
Mum? Dock 14, right now.
我们马上就到
We'll be there in a tic.
儿子 你手边碰巧
Oi, son, you don't happen to have
不会还有一颗手雷吧
another one of those grenades handy, do you?
还真有
Well, as it happens...
如果我不能拥有你 那谁也不能
If I can't have you, nobody can.
动作快点 小伙子们 快点
Chop-chop, chop-chop, boys, come on.
快点
Move it!
斯科特
Scooter?
快过来 过来
Come on, come on!
快来
Come on!
离不开我们了 对吗 斯科特 乖狗狗
Couldn't run away, could you, Scooter? Good boy.
一切都结束了
The fat lady sings.
棒极了
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表