剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
没谁 儿子
Nobody, son.
爸爸 周末我们能不能和比利一起去游乐场
Dad, can we go to the funfair this weekend with Billy?
不行 艾尔伯特
No can do, Albert.
我现在有点忙
I'm a bit tied up at the moment.
但是你说了我九岁生日的时候就去
But you said we'd go for my ninth birthday,
我们从未去过
and we never did.
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉 小子
Sorry about that, mate.
真的很抱歉
I truly am.
你在和谁说话 爸爸
Who are you talking to, dad?
见鬼的迷魂药
Bloody sleeper.
但是我想去玩旋转木马
But I wanted to go on the carousel.
旋转木马就是狗屁
Carousel's shite.
-那疯狂高尔夫呢 -那是给小孩子玩的
- How about crazy golf? - That's for kids.
-但我就是小孩啊 爸爸 -不 你
- But I am a kid, dad. - No, you...
不
No.
你坐飞机紧张啊
Nervous flyer.
我上次坐飞机还是小时候了
And I haven't been on a plane since I was a kid.
要啤酒还是葡萄酒 先生
Beer or wine, sir?
对 来...来一杯金汤力
Uh, yeah, let's... let's do a G and T.
好的 先生
Certainly, sir.
和安♥定♥片♥一起服用效果更佳
Meshes better with the Valium.
坐飞机就得这么喝
It's the only way to fly.
你为什么要把我带到这个鬼地方
Why did you bring me to this shithole?
说过了 来找养了一条狗的男人
I told ya, I'm here to see a man about a dog.
一只三条腿的狗
A three-legged dog?
比利·艾尔斯
Billy fucking Ayres.
-托尔·保罗 -什么风把您吹来了
- Tall Paul. - To what do we owe this honor?
我来找迪恩叔叔坐坐
I'm here for a sit-down with Uncle Dean.
和迪恩叔叔坐坐
A sit-down with Uncle Dean?
这他妈像话吗
Is that fucking right?
你应该提前告诉我们你要过来
Ah, you shoulda let us know you were stopping by.
为了你 我会洗个头发
I woulda washed me hair for you, now.
还会为你铺上红毯
And I would've rolled out the red carpet just for you.
趁早滚蛋 小帅哥
Piss off whilst you still got boots to walk in, pretty boy.
我不是来打架的
Now, I didn't come here for a tear-up.
如果你想打的话
If you wanna go that way,
我把你揍得你妈都不认识
I'll hit you so hard, you'll wake up pretty.
消停会 两位
Put the brakes on, boys.
走吧 比利
Let's move this along, Billy.
行啊 什么时候有种了
Yeah, well, when you grow a set of knackers,
你知道在哪儿能找到我 比利小子
you know where to find me, Billy boy!
女士们先生们 现在是机长广播
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.
飞机即将降落...
We are about to make our final descent to...
还要等吗
We still here?
我只是给他几分钟时间 好吗
I'm just giving him a couple minutes, all right?
胆小鬼
Pussy.
放轻松
Easy.
迪恩叔叔
Uncle Dean?
开门
Open the door!
什么事
What?!
拉个屎都不能清净...
Can't even have a shite without some bas...
你好
Hello.
你好啊
Well, hello to you.
你美极了 亲爱的
You are a sweet one, darling.
-金·罗伊斯顿的儿子 -是的
- King Royston's boy? - Yeah.
迪迪科依
The didicoy.
对
That's right.
很久没在附近见到你了
I haven't seen you around here in a while.
对
Yeah, well,
我应该不怎么受欢迎
didn't think I was welcome.
我的狗去哪了
Where's my dog?
蠢狗
Dog!
蠢狗 蠢狗
Dog! Hey, dog!
蠢狗
Dog!
我打扰你了吗
I put you off, yeah?
-给 迪恩叔叔 -谢谢
- Here you go, Uncle D. - Thank you.
你好啊
Yourself.
蠢狗
Dog!
你想干嘛 孩子
What do you want, son?
有个好人要被弄死了
A good man is about to get mullered,
我们需要你们的帮助 把他救出来
and we need your help to get him out.
这样的好人多了去了
Well, a lot of good men get mullered.
总不可能全都救了吧
Can't save 'em all.
这个曾是无名的
This was no man's.
有人告诉我说它能让我得到一次帮助
I was told it gets me one cooperation.
这样的话
Well, now.
这些人是不会为了任何人上战场的
Well, these boys won't go to war for anybody.
你得用拳头来得到他们的拥护
You're gonna have to scrap for their allegiance.
那来吧
Call it on.
狗呢
Dog!
纽约欢迎你
纽约欢迎你
玩得开心
您必须申报任何一件价值超过一万美元的商品
您的安全是我们的首要任务
美国运输安全管理
你还好吗
You all right?
我还好 他呢
I'm fine. Is he?
下一位
Next in line.
我负责谈话
I do the talking.
看向摄像头
Look into the camera.
四指
Four fingers.
大拇指
Thumb.
看向摄像头
Look into the camera.
四指
Four fingers.
大拇指
Thumb.
出差还是旅游
Business or pleasure?
-旅游 -到处游玩
- Pleasure. - Loads of pleasure.
这包不错啊
That's quite a purse.
这是最新的LV包包
Oh, it's the latest Vuitton.
很贵的样子
Looks expensive.
和我的恋鞋癖比 这不算什么
It's nothing compared to my shoe fetish.
纽约入境
-旅行愉快 -谢谢
- Enjoy your trip. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这可是纽约
The Big Apple, baby!
可不是吗
Hey, forget about it!
-打的吗 -预订好了
- Cab? - Already booked.
-做个绅士 行吗 -是 夫人
- Be a gentleman, would you? - Ah, milady.
挺自然的啊
Smooth.
非常自然
Really smooth.
只待24小时
24 hours?
那你们一定要去羊奶霸瞧瞧
You guys gotta check out Goattles.
一家很棒的山羊奶酒吧 在东威廉斯堡
Stellar goat milk bar in East Williamsburg.
我本来想投资这里的
Wanted to invest in the place,
但是我投资太多项目了
but I got too many other projects.
我做网约车生意的
I do cab for the networking.
这年头如果你想多挣点钱的话
You gotta diversify your entrepreneurial ventures
就得投资多样化
if you wanna make it these days.
我还有家丝网印刷店
I got my screen printing business,
一个VR应用 还开了家合伙自行车店
virtual reality app and bike shop I co-own.
那是我的主业
That's my main gig.
叫"车在人在自行车行"
Ride or Die Cyclery,
是东海岸最大的复古自行车车行
largest selection of vintage bikes on the East Coast.
好吧 听上去
Yeah, well, you sound like you got your fingers
你涉猎很广啊 伙计
in a lot of little pies, mate.
只是每个人都想发点财罢了
Oh, everyone's trying to make it rich.
你只能比另一个家伙更努力一点 不是吗
You just gotta try harder than the next guy, right?
不过有时候 钱会直接从卡车上掉下来
Well, sometimes the riches just fall out the back of a truck
然后落到你的大腿上
and land in your lap.
-还有多远才能见到纳斯·斯通 -就快了
- How far to Nas Stone? - Not far.
纳斯·斯通 你们是球手还是黑帮
Nas Stone? You guys ballers or gangsters?
我们可不是球手
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表