剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
纳斯·斯通这哥们打算买♥♥多少黄金
How much gold is this Nas Stone fellow looking to buy?
前情提要
25万块
250K sterling.
这可以解你们的燃眉之急了
That should take care of your immediate problem.
-金·罗伊斯顿的儿子 -是的
- King Royston's boy. - Yeah.
很久没在附近见到你了
I haven't seen you around here in a while.
我应该不怎么受欢迎
Didn't think I was welcome.
出差还是旅游
Business or pleasure?
到处游玩
Loads of pleasure.
漂亮 你们想如何收款
My man! How you want your skrilla?
现金
Cash.
-你是谁 -我是迪恩叔叔
- Who are you? - I'm Uncle Dean.
你现在单身了 妹子
Looks like you're single, girl.
希尔夫人 我从来都闻不到玫瑰的芬芳
I never could smell the roses, Mrs. Hill,
却总能闻得到苹果的腐烂气味
but I could always sniff out a rotten apple.
十五年前
一开始一切都按计划进行的
Well, it all went according to plan.
后来就不是了
Until it didn't. Yeah.
听着 我要离开很长一段时间 亲爱的
Yeah, listen, I'm going away for a very long time, darling.
你要坚强 莉莉
I need you to be tough, Lil.
你要坚忍♥
I need you to be hard as nails.
你得帮我完成一件非常重要的事
And I need you to do something very important for me.
我要你向道上的所有帮派
I want you to send a smoke signal
释放一个信♥号♥♥
to every firm on the plot.
告诉他们 警♥察♥那里有金子
You tell them there's bent cops on the streets with gold.
一大堆金子
Shit loads of gold.
你告诉他们 谁找到了就归谁
You tell them finders keepers.
你告诉他们 我不在乎
You tell them I don't care.
我不在乎金子落在谁的手里
I don't care who gets the gold.
只要
So long...
不是
as it's not...
鲍勃·芬克就行
Bob Fink.
中奖了
Bingo.
偷拐抢骗
第一季 第五集
实时汇率 1美元=0.725英镑
350000美元=253750英镑
你回避一下好吗 小查
Give us a minute, would you, Charlie?
那个大块头是谁 艾尔
Who is that lump, Al?
你不会想知道的
You don't wanna know.
帕齐
Patsy.
怎么样 艾尔伯特
So what's it gonna be, Albert?
是上钳子 还是皆大欢喜
The bolt cutters or a happy ending?
给
Here you are.
都在里面 全都在里面了
It's all there. It's all accounted for.
一分钱也不少
Every last bean.
这下行了吧
So we good?
不容易啊 小子
Skin of your teeth, son.
别忘了
Now don't forget,
如果一时周转不开 你有我的电♥话♥ 小子
if you ever need a stop gap, you got my digits, boy.
第一站 先去见一下索尔·戈德
First stop, take a little trip to Saul Gold.
让他别再来烦我
Get him off my case.
没错 最适合你老二的地方
Yeah, the best place for your cock
大概就是那个腌菜瓶了
might have been that pickle jar.
这是什么意思
And what is that supposed to mean?
开玩笑而已 艾尔
No, just kidding, Al.
展示一下幽默感什么的
You know, sense of humor and all that.
好吧 我没发现这有什么好笑的 小查
Yeah, well, I fail to see the funny in that actually, Charlie.
妈
Mum?
妈
Mum!
-不不不 不会的 -不可能
- Oh, no, no, no, no! - This cannot be happening!
-金子去哪了 艾尔 -稍等 小查
- Where's the gold, Al? - Give me a second, Charlie.
-好吗 -金子去哪儿了
- All right? - Where is it?!
这种彻头彻尾的灾难 我们怎么解决
How are we gonna fix this unmitigated fucking disaster?!
你能闭嘴吗
Will you shut up?!
小查 让我们单独说句话 谢谢
Charlie, give us a minute, please.
当然 希尔夫人
Of course, Mrs. H, yeah.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you planning on telling me?
我不想让你担心
I didn't want to worry you, did I?
好像有点晚了
It's a bit late for that.
说话
Talk.
拳赛那晚 我们想抢卡斯蒂略
On fight night, we went after Castillo,
但劫错了车
but we hit the wrong truck.
我们劫的那辆正在运黄金
The truck we did hit was transporting the gold.
谁的黄金 艾尔伯特
Who's gold is it, Albert?
我不知道
I don't know.
但印记跟老爸的一模一样
But it's got the same stamp as Dad.
该死的黄金
This bloody gold.
该死 该死的家庭
Bloody, bloody family!
算了 已经没了 算了
Leave it now, it's gone now, leave it!
鲍勃·芬克昨天来这儿打听过你♥爸♥
Bob Fink was here yesterday asking about dad.
也打听过你 艾尔伯特
Asking about you, Albert.
鲍勃·芬克来过了
Bob Fink was in here?
这是他干的吗 老妈
Did he do this, Mum?
我猜是的
That would be my guess, yes.
不过他没找到金子
He didn't find the gold, though.
那在哪里
So where is it?
我真应该把它扔进河里的
I should've thrown it in the bloody river.
妈 在哪里
Mum, where is it?
我送到市场的约翰神父家了
I moved it down the market to Father John's.
你太棒了
You beauty.
我们走 小查
Come on, Charlie.
你有打算了吗
You got plans?
或许吧
Maybe.
或许什么
Maybe what?
我们该跟谁去说钻石找回来了呢
Who's to say we got those diamonds back?
或许
Maybe...
我们可以远走高飞
We could take a long ride together.
离开这鬼地方
Get out of this shithole.
没有牵挂 没有羁绊
Nothing holding us down, nothing holding us back.
走一步看一步
Live life on the move.
自♥由♥
Freedom.
留下钻石
Keep the stones.
把金子留给他们
Leave the others with the gold.
我觉得挺公平
Fair trade, if you ask me.
我和艾尔当了二十年的好兄弟
I've been best mates with Al for 20 years.
你觉得我会为了你胸上
You think I'll bail on him
马马虎虎的二两肉就抛下他吗
for a half-decent pair of tits like you?
马马虎虎
Half-decent?
你♥他♥妈♥就没碰过更好的奶
Best tits you ever copped hold of.
之前卡斯蒂洛有威胁的时候
I had to keep an eye on you
我得监视你
while Castillo was still a threat.
现在都结束了
Now it's done.
你赶我走
You kicking me out?
我没地方去 你个混♥蛋♥
I've got nowhere to go, you asshole!
你那么聪明
Oh, you're a smart girl!
你会想到办法的
You'll work something out.
是啊 我太聪明了
Yeah, too smart
你个住壁柜的穷逼根本配不上我
to be with a cupboard squatter like you.
向前看
Moving on?
向前看
Moving on.
艾尔伯特
来船屋
-不会吧 -就是
- No. - Yes.
-不可能 -真的
- No! - Yes!
你怎么做到的 比利
No, how did you pull that off, Billy?
找了四个吉普赛人去酒吧
Well, four Pikeys walk into a pub...
棒啊 那卡斯蒂洛呢
Oh, yes. What about Castillo?
没卡斯蒂洛这人了 艾尔
There is no Castillo, Al.
诺曼怎么样了
What about Norman?
他还活着吗
He still got a pulse?
差点死了
Barely!
他们把他送到你妈那儿了
They dropped him off at your mum's.
我妈那儿 为什么
My mum's, why?
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表