剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
你去找了帕齐
You went to Patsy.
换你当维克托·希尔的后代就知道
Well, listen, when you're the offspring of Vic Hill
银行是完全不待见你的
you're not exactly welcome at the bank!
好吧 你妈知道吗
Well, does your mum know?
等我还不上贷款
She will do when he kicks her door down,
她的门板被卸时就会知道了
'cause I ain't paid him back.
你欠了多少钱
And how much do you owe?
-两万美元 -两万美元
- Twenty grand. - Twenty grand?!
-不幸的是 还有利息 -天啊
- And counting, unfortunately. - Jesus.
总之 我要去和小查做点生意
Anyway, I'm gonna go and do a bit of business with Charlie.
比赛前我过来找你
I'll come grab you before the fight.
今天要好好照顾自己
Look after yourself today!
多喝水
Stay hydrated.
回头见
See ya in a bit.
你们这些女童子军 谁要和我比一场呢
So which one of you Girl Scouts is game for a little cuddle then?
熏鲑鱼真美味 鬼见愁你在哪买♥♥的
Lovely lox this, Hate 'Em All. Where'd you source it?
那个友好的吝啬鬼 维克
The friendly screw, Vic.
他是个可靠的人
Oh! Well, he is a man one can rely on.
如此靠谱的人在我们这个行当确实不多见
A quality rarely seen in our line of work these days.
过去就是你了解你认识的人
Used to be you knew who you knew.
选定立场了就坚守立场
Yeah, and stood where you fucking stood.
没错 听着
Well, you're right, anyway, look.
今天想喝什么
What you in the mood for today?
苹果汁 梨汁
Apple or pear?
我想今天就想混着喝
I think I'll go with the mix today.
那不就是苹果梨汁
Apples and pears it is then.
-倒好了 -太棒了
- There you are. - Lovely.
淡定点儿 你夫人的电♥话♥
Well, lighten yourself up, Mrs. H is on the phone.
15年的牢狱生涯
Fifteen years in the shovel,
一顿安静的早餐都没享受过
and still yet to enjoy a peaceful bit of breakfast.
我刚还在和鬼见愁说我这些年
I was just telling Hate 'Em that my greatest achievement
最大的成就就是娶了你 莉莉
is having you stay married to me for all these years, Lily.
你下巴上有鸡蛋 维克托
You got egg on your chin, Victor.
没有你我都不知所措了
Oh, be at a loss without ya.
你好 希尔夫人
Hello, Mrs. H, yeah?
你好 帅哥
Hello, handsome.
有什么新鲜事 莉莉
So, what's the gossip, Lil?
刚为约翰尼·里德的隆重葬礼准备妥当
Just everything shipshape for Johnny Reid's big send-off.
-能赚到钱吗 -很少
- Oh, we make a few quid out of it? - Hardly.
但赚的钱都是干净的 对吗 亲爱的
But all money is good money, right, love?
祝他能上天堂
Good luck to him at the Pearly Gates.
好奇圣彼得是否会收点好处就让他进去
Wonder if St. Peter will take a bung and let him in,
那个恶棍
the vicious bastard.
那是艾尔伯特吗
Oh, is that Albert?
我都好几周没见他了
I haven't heard from him in a couple of weeks.
-他很忙的 -忙什么 出♥售♥月光吗
- He's a busy boy. - Busy with what? Flogging moonshine?
他在尽其所能来养活我们
Busy doing what he can to keep us above water.
眼下日子可不好过 维克
It's not roses at the minute, Vic.
艾尔伯特需要明白
Albert needs to understand
这种小规模的生意是无法长久的
that this small-time stuff is simply not sustainable.
还更容易被抓
More chances to get nicked.
如果他要做生意 他就得做大的
If he's gonna play the game, he needs to go in heavy.
得了吧 你这么大时也一样晕头转向
Oh come on, you were still trying to find your feet at his age.
没错 但是我有野心
Yeah, but I had ambition.
艾尔伯特也有 他在管理比利的拳击事业
So does Albert, he's managing Billy's fight career.
他帮他得到了今晚拳赛的机会
He's gotten him a decent ticket tonight as it happens.
比利今晚比赛 在哪里
Billy's fighting tonight? Where's that, then?
你别管 维克·希尔
You keep your beak out of it, Vic Hill.
怎能错过能观赛的机会 莉莉
Oh, any chance of a viewing, Lil?
拜托 我真想好好享受一个晚上啊
Come on, I could really do with a good night in.
不 我没计划去
No, I wasn't planning on going.
我不喜欢看比利比赛
I don't like seeing Billy fighting.
你可以穿那条我很喜欢的红裙子
you could put on that red dress I really like,
那条低胸的裙子
the one with the low-cut front.
让他们看看我心心念念的是什么
Show 'em all what I'm missing.
够了 搞什么 我还要吃早饭呢
Turn it. What's the matter? I'm trying to have me breakfast.
你个疯子
You daft sod.
只为你疯狂 甜心
I'm only daft for you, sweetheart.
我只为你疯狂
I'm only daft for you.
维克
Hey, Vic?
你知道知更鸟
Did you know that the robin redbreast
实际上有5.75英寸长吗
is actually five and 3/4 inches in length?
弗拉明戈
弗拉明戈
El Flamingo?
你脑子坏了吗 小查
Did you fall off your rocking horse, Charlie?
谁都知道这是桑尼·卡斯蒂洛的地盘
Everyone knows this place is fronted by Sonny Castillo.
那个狂妄猖獗的古巴家伙
And that insane, wannabe Cuban has a zero tolerance policy
绝不允许任何人以任何理由
for any liberties of any description
闯进他的管辖范围
being taken inside his establishment.
市井传说而已 艾尔
It's urban legend, Al.
桑尼·卡斯蒂洛是个正经生意人
Sonny Castillo is a legitimate businessman.
我不是会计 桑尼 但是我会数人头
I'm not an accountant, Sonny, but I can count heads,
昨晚咱们俱乐部全满
and we had a club full last night.
是我的功劳
That was down to me.
我们有个协议
We made a deal.
我分收入的十分之一 这可不够
Ten percent of the takings, and this is not ten percent!
总是爱搞事 洛蒂
Always with the drama, Lotti.
你得把激♥情♥[火力]用在该用的地方 小美人
You need to center your fire, baby girl.
你说得对
You're right.
我要一把火烧掉这地方 连你一起烧
I'll torch this place to the ground with you in it.
你让我想跳萨尔萨舞
You make me wanna salsa.
我对天发誓 你一定有古巴人血统
I swear to God, you got to have Cuban blood.
把你欠我的给我 你这个猪头
Give me what you owe me, you pig,
不然我扭头就走
or I'll leave you so fast.
谁都别想离开圣地亚哥·卡斯蒂洛
No one leaves Santiago Castillo.
现在
Now...
乖乖地
You be a good girl.
去买♥♥点东西 给自己买♥♥件
Go shopping, and buy yourself something...
透视装 今晚穿
transparent to wear tonight.
放心宝贝 我一定艳惊四座
Okay, baby. I'll turn some heads.
蒸馏过程
And now, the distillation process
得在不锈钢罐里进行好几个月
takes place in stainless steel vats for over several months.
蒸馏的时机要...
Uh, the, uh, timing of the distillation is as such--
你们几个是脑子坏了吗 这都是什么鬼
Oh, what is it with you boys and your bullshit?
倒酒啊
Just pour the shit.
查理的表哥在哪里
Where's Charlie's cousin?
我们希望能和他直接交易
Just always expected to be dealing with him directly.
他昨晚在收银台
He got caught with his dirty,
偷钱的时候被逮住了
thieving fingers in the till last night.
小曼尼跟他聊过
Lil' Manny here had a chin-wag with him,
把他和空瓶子一起丢了
threw him out with the empties.
他一直是家族里的败类
Well, you know, he was always the black sheep of the family.
倒酒
Pour.
倒得不错
You got a good pour.
一股屎味
That smells like shit.
给我吧 比尼
Give me that, Beanie.
豆蔻香草
Cardamom vanilla.
你废话挺多的嘛
You've got some bollocks.
讨你嫌的话
Yeah, well, if it's not to your liking,
-我们就走呗 -讨我嫌吗
- we can be on our way, can't we? - Not to my liking?
这很有启发性啊
It's inspired.
启发性...
Inspired?
那就好 对吧
Well, that's good, right?
你有几箱
How many cases do you have?
车里有十几箱
Dozen out in the van.
我们全都要了
We'll take the lot.
付账
Pay these boys.
现金就好 哥们
Cash works, fellas.
还挺顺利的 对吧
Well, that went to plan, didn't it?
还挺顺利 你个傻屌♥
"Went to plan," You penis?
我们差点就被裹尸扔掉了
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表