剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
- Fifteen large. - Fifteen large?
我口吃了吗
Do I stutter?
我得去问问上头
Well, I'll have to go up the totem pole to get an aye on this one.
你的钱我收了 小土豪
I will take your folding, big bollocks.
-好极了 -不错啊
- Lovely. - Nice one.
第四回合 比利 第四回合 比利
Fourth round, Bill. Fourth round, Bill, eh?
打得他屁滚尿流
Put him on his ass.
上啊 比利 你知道该干什么
Come on, Billy, you know what to do.
你没问题的 比利
You got this, Bill.
-比利 -不
- Billy! - Oh, no!
不
No!
他在干什么啊
What is he doing?!
比利 比利 上啊
Billy! Billy! Come on then!
-一 -起来
- One. - Get up.
二
Two.
三
Three.
-四 -快给我起来 查佩
- Four. - I need you to get up, Chepe.
加油 起来
Come on, come on!
-六 -你还数不数了
- Six. - Are you counting down or what?
-七 -你倒是赶紧数啊
- Seven. - Are you counting there or what?!
九
Nine.
退后
Move it.
开始
Box!
操
Shit!
裁判 他捅他的眼睛了
Ref! He's gouging his eye there!
-他捅了他的眼睛 -他摁他的眼睛了
- He gouged his eye! - He thumbed his eye!
你♥他♥妈♥坐下
Sit your ass down.
棒
Yeah!
好样的
There he is!
-拜拜 好睡 -倒下吧
- Bye-bye, good night. - Stay down.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five
比利 站起来
Billy, stand up!
六
Six.
七
Seven.
比尔 快他妈站起来
Bill! Get your ass up!
-八 -八
- Eight! - Eight!
九
Nine!
不
No.
查佩·巴戈以技术性击倒取胜
Chepe Vago is the winner by TKO!
技术性击倒指虽然没有倒地不起,但是裁判认定无法继续比赛的情况
乖乖
Oh, son!
你耍什么把戏
What's your game now?
十秒 你会不会数
Ten seconds, can you count?
九秒后就终止比赛 你有毛病啊
Waving off after nine, what's your problem?
-结束了 兄弟 -你个王八蛋 混♥蛋♥
- That's it mate, that's it. - You're a mug, you're a mug!
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
他算计了我们 卡斯蒂洛完全戏弄了我们
I mean, he turned us over! Castillo properly turned us over!
所有钱都没了 比利
All that money, Billy, gone.
我♥操♥
Shit!
-我们死定了 -是啊 更别提
- We're fucked! - Yeah, and not to mention the small issue
维克·希尔以为他赢了一大笔
that Vic Hill thinks he just won a small fortune.
我很清楚我现在欠我家老头子三万块
I'm well aware that I'm now 30 grand in the hole to my old man.
多谢提醒 小查
Thank you very much, Charlie.
我们回去抗♥议♥吧
Yeah, well, I say we go back there and lodge a protest.
我们回去狠狠揍他一顿
Let's go back and kick the shit out of him.
还好吗 各位
All right, boys?
你要干嘛
What do you want?
桑尼敲了你们一笔
Sonny hustled you guys.
你是说你男朋友敲了我们一笔
I think you mean your boyfriend hustled us.
很快就会是前男友了
Soon to be ex-boyfriend.
是时候向前看了
Time to move along.
你眼睛还好吗 硬汉
Your eye all right, tough guy?
没掉出来
Still in its socket.
你还没回答我的问题
You haven't answered my question.
是我将弗拉明戈从一个小破酒吧
It was me who turned El Flamingo from a dive bar
变成这附近最热门的场所
into the hottest spot around here.
桑尼已经连续几个月扣了我分成
Sonny's been shortchanging me out of my cut for months.
我想要回属于我的东西
I want what's mine.
你们也想拿回你们的东西吧
My guess is you want what's yours.
-我想我们能互帮互助一下 -继续说
- Thought we could help each other. - Go on.
早上桑尼会运出一笔钱
Sonny's got a collection going out this morning.
早上五点
5:00 a.m.
一辆护卫车会来提走弗拉明戈这个月的收入
A security van picks up this month's takings from El Flamingo.
大概有几十万
I'm talking couple of hundred grand?
我会告诉你们路线
I give you the route,
你们找出最适合的地点劫车
you figure out the best place to hit the truck.
"劫车"
"Hit the truck"?
你为什么会觉得
And what makes you think
我们会蠢到去抢桑尼·卡斯蒂洛
we'd be stupid enough to rob Sonny Castillo?
也许关于你的传言说得没错
Maybe the rumors about you are right.
你确实不像你父亲
The apple did fall far from the tree.
但如果你们决定爷儿们一点
But if you boys decide to man up...
打给我
I'm only 11 digits away.
我们得去抢他 艾尔
We've gotta go after him, Al.
我不能就这么坐以待毙
I can't just sit on my hands.
破天荒地这次我赞成比利
For once, I think I actually agree with Billy.
你觉得你够胆
And you think you've got the minerals
去抢一辆护卫车吗 小查
to hold up a security van, do you, Charlie?
说实话 我敢
Actually, yeah, I think I might.
桑尼·卡斯蒂洛就是个疯子
Yeah, well, Sonny Castillo is a proper nut,
万一我们出了点差错
and if we get this wrong?
我们就麻烦大了
We are bang in trouble,
而且还是"脑袋中枪"的那种麻烦
and I'm talkin' "Two in the back of the head" kind of trouble.
你觉得维克会怎么做
What do you think Vic'd do?
我们都知道维克会怎么做
We all know what Vic would do!
这里的人都知道维克·希尔会怎么做
This entire neighborhood knows what Vic Hill would do!
如果你们想坐二十年的牢
Now, you wanna go and do a 20 stretch in the nick,
你们自便
you go and knock yourself out.
进来 孩子们 快
Get inside, boys, come on.
不必为今晚发生的事情感到愧疚 比利
There's no shame in what happened tonight, Billy.
你赢了他 你是被抢了
You had him beat, and you were robbed.
去他妈被抢了
Bloody robbed.
抱歉弄脏了毛巾 希尔夫人
I'm, uh, sorry about the towels, Mrs. H.
别担心 亲爱的 你知道这也不是
Don't you worry, love. You know it's not the first time
我第一次在这里收拾烂摊子了
I've had to clear up a mess in this house.
很可能也不会是最后一次
Most likely won't be the last.
艾尔伯特
Albert?
过来厨房♥
Kitchen.
你是赌赢了吧
So I take it you bet on the win.
是 如果不是被人算计了 我们就赢了
Yeah, and we would have won if we hadn't been turned over.
比赛中总会有人被算计 艾尔伯特
Somebody's always getting turned over in this game, Albert,
你现在应该清楚了
you should know that by now.
我感觉我开始失去控制了
Well, I feel like I'm losing control, right?
逆流而上 试图让一切朝着正确的方向前进
Paddlin' upstream, trying to steer things in the right direction,
每当我觉得我快成功时...
and as soon as I feel like I'm gettin' somewhere...
一切都变糟了
Everything turns to shit.
对
Yeah.
为什么想要获得成功这么难
Why is it so hard to get ahead, eh?
为什么
Why?
听着
Listen.
我知道你活得很坎坷
I know life has dealt you a tough hand,
但木已成舟
but it is what it is,
一切已成定局
and we are where we are,
你唯一能掌控的事是
and the only part of it you can control
当困难来临时你要怎么面对它
is how you react to the crap that is thrown at you.
你要么成为衰神
So, you can either be a mark,
要么成就一番事业 艾尔伯特
or make a mark, Albert.
没人能为你做这个选择
No one can make that choice for you.
我去睡了
I'm gonna turn in.
起来 兄弟们
Get up, boys.
我们去抢那辆车
We're gonna hit that truck.
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表