剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
十五年前
我老爸 维克·希尔
My old man, Vic Hill,
坚信人性天注定
is of the firm belief that people are born fully fixed.
有些人性本善 有些人性本恶
Some people are born kind, some people are born evil,
而他不过是性本调皮罢了
and that he was born just plain naughty.
警♥察♥ 不许动
Stop! Police!
不许动
Stay where you are!
把枪放下
Put down your weapon!
新年快乐
2002年
下来 快点
Off, now!
他从不知道该怎样像良民一样过活
He's never known what it's like to earn a straight living
也从来不屑于知道
and never had any interest in finding out.
他抢过银行 炸碎过运钞车的车窗
He'd rob banks, blow the shutters off armored trucks,
破解过一切牢不可破的保险箱
and have a crack at cracking any safe that couldn't be cracked.
老爸 新年快乐
Happy New Year, Dad.
艾尔伯特 新年快乐
Happy New Year, Albert.
看来我又打入冷宫了 儿子
Oh, looks like I'm in the doghouse again, son.
是的 妈妈去睡觉了
Yeah, Mum went to sleep.
艾尔伯特 我有些事情要告诉你
I need to tell you something, Albert,
我要你仔细听好
and I need you to listen very carefully.
如果学校里有的小孩有你特别想要的东西
You know when a kid at school has got something
你一整天就在琢磨
that you really want, and you spend all your time
自己如何能得到同样的东西
thinking about how to get that same thing for yourself,
你就坐在那里抓耳挠腮
and you sit there, scratching your noggin,
绞尽脑汁想各种能够赚钱
plotting all the different ways that you can earn the money
去买♥♥你梦寐以求的小轮车
to get that BMX that you want so badly,
你每天拼了小命
and you slave your little bollocks off every day,
然而就是怎么都攒不到足够的钱
and you just can't seem to squirrel away enough money
去买♥♥那辆自行车
to get that bike.
可我真的非常想要那辆自行车
And I really wanted that bike.
是的 艾尔伯特 有一种方法能够得到它
Yeah, well, Albert, there is a way to get it.
你抢过来就行了
You just have to take it!
-抢过来 -对啊
-Take it? -Yeah.
但是秘籍是 你不能被抓住
But here's where the trick is: you must not get caught.
你要保证自己绝顶聪明 超级狡猾
You make sure that you're super duper smart
要掩盖痕迹 因为你一旦被抓住
and cover your tracks, because if you do get caught...
你就无路可走了
the bubbles will go flat in your pop.
老爸 那你现在是无路可走了吗
Have the bubbles gone flat in your pop, Dad?
差不多吧
It seems that way.
来 把这个拿好
Now, you... take this.
这是护身符 现在上楼去
It's a lucky charm. Now, go upstairs
无论你听到什么都不许下来
and don't come back down no matter what you hear.
别哭 儿子
No tears, son.
你可是希尔家的
You're a Hill,
希尔家的人可不会因无路可走而哭
and Hill's don't cry over flat pop.
去吧
Go.
偷拐抢骗
第一季 第一集
现在
假到久时假亦真 艾尔伯特
Fake it until you make it, Albert.
-早上好 哥们 -你好
- Mornin', mate. - Hello.
-你好吗 -挺好的
- You're all right? - Yeah, good.
-早晨好 艾尔伯特 -亲爱的 你好
- Morning, Albert. - Hello, my love.
-你好吗 -挺好的 亲爱的
- How are you? - Good, love.
谢谢 祝你好运
Thank you! Good luck.
爱的创造家
早上好 艾尔伯特
Morning, Albert.
你好 埃迪 这是给你的
Hello, Eddie. It's for you.
-早上好 妈 -早上好 艾尔伯特
- Hello, Mum. - Morning, Albert.
-把这些给我吧 -这些都是还没还的欠款
- Good. Give me those. - Oh, they're all overdue.
账单可不会自己付清的 艾尔伯特
Bills don't pay themselves, Albert.
对 别担心 我会搞定的
Yeah, well, don't worry. I'll sort it.
-小查在吗 -店里开门的时候就来了
- Charlie in? - Since we opened.
看来我们改做手工了 小查哥
So have we gone artisanal, Charlie boy?
布拉姆斯和李斯特
Brahms and List.
加灌了香草和小豆蔻
A vanilla and cardamom infusion.
在廉价塞尔维亚伏特加的基础上加价4倍批发
Wholesaling at 400% markup on piss-cheap Serbian vodka.
你认为会有游客蠢到
And you found some tourist stupid enough
买♥♥这些华而不实的玩意儿
to buy all this hipster shite, have ya?
小查 你知道我们需要很多钱
Come on, Charlie, you know we need as much cash
今晚给比利比赛押注
as we can to bet on Billy's fight tonight.
是啊 酒吧调酒师是我二表哥
Yeah, the mixologist is my second cousin
卡文迪许-斯科特那边的
on the Cavendish Scott side.
这笔买♥♥卖♥♥还攀高枝了呢
A deal stamped in blue blood.
这让我充满了自信
That imbues me with confidence.
其实 我们总是可以
Oh, yeah, I mean, we could always just
从货车后面把它再翻出来
flog it out of the back of a van again,
但是我们现在的商业模式
but that business model
不怎么尽如人意 小艾
hasn't really worked for us to date, has it, Al?
今晚比利要是赢了的话
You know, when Billy wins tonight,
我们就可以把这些小芝麻都抛在脑后了
we can start to leave all this small-time shit behind us.
面对现实吧 不能一直这样
I mean, let's face it, this is not sustainable, is it?
低眉顺眼 手够得远
Head down, arms swinging out.
是吗 好吧
Yeah? All right.
那你好好表现把这些都装到货车后面去
You be a good boy and load all that into the back of the van,
我们一会儿见
and I'll see you in a few.
你上一个劳工是怎么死的
What did your last peon die of?!
艾尔伯特
All right, Albert?
早上好 帕齐 我还想今天给你打电♥话♥呢
Morning, Patsy. I was gonna call you today.
我觉得还是不用麻烦你了
Yeah, well, I thought I'd save you the bother.
现在是什么情况啊 艾尔伯特
Which way's the wind blowing, Albert?
我确实还需要一点时间
I do need a bit more time.
帕齐 我挺讲信誉的 你知道的
Come on, Patsy, I am good for it. You know that, don't ya?
我现在开始怀疑这一点了 小子
Well, I'm starting to wonder, son.
你这踢踏舞跳得
You been tap-dancing around me quicker
比弗雷德·阿斯泰尔嗑药之后跳得快多了
than Fred Astaire on the nose candy.
-听我说 帕齐 -不
- Listen, Patsy... - No.
你给我听好了
You listen.
别以为你是维克·希尔的儿子
Don't think because you're Vic Hill's boy,
我就不会找你麻烦
I won't come down on you.
欠债还钱 天经地义
Money's owed, and money will be paid.
最多这个周末
You got until the weekend...
不然我就剁你一根手指头
or I take a finger...
还有花店店主的
and the florist's.
我一直都幻想着能有自己的店
I've always fancied having me own concession.
你好吗 哥们
All right, mate?
继续练
Keep working!
手臂举起来 不许放下
Hands up, all the time!
对了 一二 一二
And a... Yeah! One-two, one-two!
从左路进攻 美妞儿
Come in behind that left! Beauty!
伦敦东区拳击冠军
你能收拾下这地方吗 比利
Would you tidy this place up, Billy?
这简直就是个茅坑
It's a shit hole in here!
完全不记得我有请你过来
Don't remember exactly inviting you over.
没错 这都是什么
Right, and what are these?
我们不是说好了
Thought we had an agreement.
你开赛前48小时内杜绝一切娱乐
No funny business 48 hours in the lead up to the fight.
别担心嘛 艾尔
Don't worry about it, Al.
我只啪了三个回合 你懂的
I only went three rounds, you know.
-你怎么了 -你知道我怎么了
- What's up with you? - You know what's up with me.
我说过这一战很重要 我们现在六连胜
I told you this fight is important. We're six unbeaten now.
赢下今晚 我也许能有所进展
We win tonight, I might be able to push things forward,
赚点儿钱以改变现状
make some proper money for a change.
我受够了勉强糊口的日子 比尔
I'm sick of scraping by hand-to-mouth, Bill.
我受够了住在冰冷的船上
I'm sick of living on that freezing cold barge,
你却住在这里
you living in here.
对不起了 生活就是如此操蛋
I'm sorry to break it to ya, that's every day shit.
要告诉我到底发生了什么吗
So you gonna tell me what's really going on?
我被各种账单搞得很被动
So I'm right on the back foot with the bills,
你知道的 不是吗
you know that, don't ya?
我把花店抵押贷款为了还账
I took out a loan against the florist to cover 'em
现在我还不上那笔贷款
and now I'm late on the payments.
你是谁那儿借的钱 艾尔
Who'd you get the money off, Al?
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表