剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, there are many lost souls in need
在这些危机之时需要主的护佑
of the Lord's protection in these most troubled of times.
那么保证我的货安然无恙是什么价
So what's the price to keep my commodity safe and sound?
那就要看货的价值以及知名度了
That depends on the value of the commodity and its exposure.
两百万的访问量
Two million views.
因特网堪称信息奇迹 对吧 艾尔伯特
The Internet is a marvel of communication, is it not, Albert?
我需要付多少钱
So what's this gonna run me?
这个布道所急需修缮
Well, the mission is in desperate need of repair.
新屋顶要需要五万块
I've been quoted 50,000 for a new roof.
帮你看管金子应该值这么多钱
A fair contribution for the work involved.
付你们这些钱 你们能保证金子的安全吗
And what insurance do I get for this contribution?
比诺克斯堡的安保还完善
Security's tighter than Fort Knox's asshole, son.
美国北部的军用基地
给神父五万块
50 grand to a bent priest?
哥们 应该是我们
Mate, I thought we were the ones
把金子变现才对啊
supposed to be making good off the gold.
我们只需要找个买♥♥家就行了
We just gotta find a buyer.
小查 你在哪
Charlie, where are you?
-我在宾馆 -克洛伊在吗
- I'm at the hotel. - Chloe there?
就在我身边
Right by my side.
完事之后到船屋来
Come over to the houseboat as soon as you're done.
我需要办点事
I gotta take care of something.
洛蒂
你个废物
比利
你在哪
比利·埃尔斯有妹子了
Billy Ayers getting attached.
管好你自己吧 混♥蛋♥
Behave yourself, soppy bollocks.
洛蒂
我住在我车上了
你不会觉得我太做作了吧
You don't think I'm overselling it, do you?
不会
No.
要注意一件事情 酋长都特别善变
One thing to bear in mind, the Sheikhs are super fickle.
一年前 索尔花好几周的时间想谈成一单
A year back, Saul spent weeks trying to fix a deal.
就因为称呼他们其中一人先生就吹了
Only to lose it by calling one of them sir.
那应该怎么称呼他
Well, what should he have called him?
叫酋长 小查
Sheikh, Charlie.
他们的头衔是酋长
Their title is Sheikh.
咱们一搞定这帮酋长
Once we're done with these Sheikhs,
咱俩是不是...
maybe you and I...
卡文迪许勋爵以及克洛伊·科恩
Lord Cavendish and Chloe Koen
求见泽善酋长
here to see Sheikh Zeshan.
我喜欢这帮酋长
I like these Sheikhs.
搞什么 你俩干嘛的
What's this? Who are you?
泽善酋长 我是克洛伊·科恩
Sheikh Zeshan, Chloe Koen.
很高兴认识您
Pleased to meet you.
请允许我介绍一下查尔斯·卡文迪许勋爵
Please may I present Lord Charles Cavendish.
愿意为您效劳 酋长
At your service, Sheikh.
你们有什么
So what do you have for me?
项链 头冠
More necklaces? Tiaras?
我可不要什么狗屁俄♥罗♥斯♥宝蛋
Not another damn Faberge egg.
我们有更好的
Better.
卡文迪许勋爵有大量的
Lord Cavendish has a large holding
精致的 独一无二的 黄金工艺品
of exquisite, one-of-a-kind gold artifacts.
我有好几皇宫的黄金工艺品
I have palaces full of gold artifacts!
我还有几个月就结婚了
I'm getting married in a few months,
公主可没那么容易打动
and the princess is not easily impressed.
我要的东西得是... 惊艳四座
I need something, um... unexpected.
我完全明白您的意思
I know exactly what you mean.
卡文迪许勋爵正好有这样东西
Lord Cavendish has just the thing.
是的 我有
Yes, I do.
我有很多工艺品
Wh-- wh-- which one of my many artifacts
那确切指的是哪件
did you have specifically in mind?
那个24K纯金的
The... solid... 24... karat gold...
浴缸
bathtub.
想象一下
Imagine it.
您的未婚妻
Your fiancee.
全身裹着肥皂泡泡
A soapy lather.
好一番波光粼粼的夺目之景
That unmistakable glint.
每晚都沐浴在黄金之中
Bathing in gold every night.
闪耀着奢华的光芒
A glimmer of pure opulence.
装点了浴缸里的她身旁的那个男人
Enriching the man who slips in beside her.
我想要
I want one.
什么 你没有
What?! You don't have one?!
他当然有了 酋长
Of course we have one, Sheikh.
什么时候送来
When is delivery?
我们明天晚上飞回迪拜
We fly out to Dubai tomorrow night.
价钱是一千万
The price is 10 million pounds sterling.
我很中意 我会买♥♥的
Blah blah, I like it! I'll buy it.
保证不让您失望 先生
Well, you won't be disappointed, sir--
泽... 酋长
Sheikh Ze-- Zash-- Zee--
明天下午四点 地点我们再联♥系♥
4pm tomorrow, we'll be in touch about the location,
到时您那边的人取走浴缸
and your men can pick up the bath.
非常感谢您 泽善酋长
Thank you so much, Sheikh Zeshan.
再说个情境吧 亲爱的
Throw another log on for me, love.
今天在海边愉快吗 亲爱的
Nice day at the beach, darling?
是啊 是啊 海水温暖又美丽
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, the water was lovely and warm.
现在听我说 你先别说话
Now-- now listen, before you react,
一小会儿就好
uh, just take a moment.
你做了什么 维克
What have you done, Vic?
我揍了个狱警
I hit a screw.
不知道为什么
I don't know why!
你个自私的混♥蛋♥
You selfish bastard.
你本来只剩三个月刑期
You had three months left.
你现在又被加判了一年半
You'll have another 18 months on your sentence.
我在这待够了 莉莉
I've done enough time in here, Lil.
我再也待不下去了
I can't do anymore.
不行 维克
No, Vic, no.
你休想尝试 你敢
Don't you try it. Don't you dare.
箭已在弦上 不得不发
The wheels are in motion. Gotta go.
-维克 -我挂了 亲爱的
- Vic. - I gotta go, love.
维克
Vic!
是时候了
It's time.
是时候走了
I'm gonna fly the nest.
我们要不要用切姆斯福德的那个实验室
Should we use the same lab up in Chelmsford?
那里的毒品可猛了
Nasty zombie meths up there.
那些家伙把脸都啃掉了
Them boys were chewing their faces off.
越猛 越好
The nastier, the better.
没错
Yeah.
成交
Done deal.
我们明天下午把货送到酋长那去
We deliver to the Sheikh tomorrow afternoon.
明天 慢着 他要多少
Tomorrow-- Slow down. How much does he want?
全部 他要全部的
All of it. He wants all of it!
一千万金制结婚礼物
A ten-million-pound gold wedding gift.
这人完全不把钱当回事
I mean, money is just no object to this guy.
所以是一次性出手所有黄金
So all the gold gone in one fell swoop?
一千万 就这么简单
Ten million quid? Simple as that?
但有一个小条件
Well, there is one small catch.
什么条件
What catch?
我们要先融化它们
We have to smelt it first.
融化 做成什么
Smelt it? Into what?
-浴缸 -纯金浴缸
- A bathtub. - A solid gold bathtub.
我们要怎么办到
And how we supposed to do that?
老天 艾尔 我俩又不是什么都知道
Oh, Jesus, Al. We don't have all the answers.
我来了
Well?
你想干嘛
What do you want?
不知道
I dunno.
我今早只是想把事理清楚
I guess I just wanted to sort things out after this morning.
没什么好理清的
Nothing to sort out.
我们都往前看 对吧
We're moving on, right?
好吧 是这样的
Oi, here's the thing.
我不是做男朋友的料
I'm not the boyfriend type.
我会是个糟糕的男友 因为
I'd be a shit boyfriend 'cause...
我从没跟人正经谈过
I've never actually been one.
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表