剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
-老爸 新年快乐 -艾尔伯特 新年快乐
- Happy New Year, Dad. - Happy New Year, Albert.
前情回顾
把这个拿好
Take this.
艾尔伯特需要明白 如果他要做生意
Albert needs to understand, if he's gonna play the game,
他就得做大的
he needs to go in heavy.
你别管 维克·希尔
You keep your beak out of it, Vic Hill.
小查 你知道我们需要很多钱
Come on, Charlie, you know we need as much cash as we can
今晚给比利比赛押注
to bet on Billy's fight tonight.
我有个非常珍贵的古董怀表
I have a very rare fob watch.
货品已售出
我有出♥售♥意向 想为它做个估价
I'd like an appraisal for a sale.
早上桑尼会运出一笔钱
Sonny's got a collection going out this morning.
-我会告诉你们路线 -两辆
- I give you the route. - Two trucks?
你们找出最适合的地点劫车
You figure out the best place to hit the truck.
-我们成功了 -没错
- We've rung the bell. - Hell, yeah.
有人抢劫
hat's gangsta!
录像中
上传中
十五年前
该走人了 维克
Time to hustle, Vic.
我们明天再来 把箱子都装满
We'll come back tomorrow and fill our boots.
一根给我 一根给老婆 一根给艾尔伯特
One for me, one for the wife, one for Albert,
还有一根留给好运气
and one for luck.
先收起来 别
Put it away. No.
先看看是谁 和他们好好聊聊
Let's see who it is and have a nice, quiet word.
趴下
Get down!
别动 趴着别动
Freeze! Stay down!
鲍勃
Bob?
别开枪
Don't shoot!
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You dirty son of a bitch!
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我 芬克
You double-crossed me, Fink!
偷拐抢骗
第一季 第二集
爱的创造家
你是说当时有两辆卡车
So, you're telling me there was two trucks?
没错 两辆一模一样的
Yeah, two exactly the same trucks,
在同一时间从我眼前开过
passing me at exactly the same time.
所以 你选了哪一辆 小查
So, uh, which one did you choose, Charlie?
随便选了一辆啊
The one that looked just like the other one.
也对 桑尼当时没运黄金
Oh, fair play. Sonny wasn't shipping gold.
所以你们不知道这是谁的金子吗
So you have no idea whose gold this is?
知道 当然知道
Yeah... yeah we do.
是我们的
It's ours!
而且这座金山
And this mountain of auriferous
得他妈价值好几百万
has gotta be worth bloody millions.
就这么定了 我们可以退休了
It's official... we can retire.
你都没工作过 退什么休 傻♥逼♥
Can't retire if you've never worked, knob head.
当然可以
Yeah, of course you can.
我爸就一辈子一天事都没做过
My father hasn't worked a day in his life.
我都开始觉得我就是幸运的宠儿了
Beginning to think I hadn't been so blessed.
感谢你 上帝
Thank you, God!
-没有人要退休 -得 又来了
- Nobody's retirin'. - Oh, here we go.
我们碰巧发现了这么一堆金条
We have stumbled across a fortune in gold bullion
还不知道这是哪个危险人物的
with no clue what dangerous bastard it belongs to.
我们在贩卖♥♥贵金属方面毫无经验
We have zero experience in trading precious metals,
而且如果我们问错了对象的话
and if we start making inquiries to the wrong fence,
我们还没反应过来就完蛋了
we'll come unstuck quicker than shit moves through a goose.
不行 我们把这堆金条都藏起来
No. We stash all of it, all of it
直到弄清楚这是谁的 如何处理之后再行动
until we know who and what we're dealing with.
然后怎么办 难不成你在这儿有个备用保险箱
Then what? Suppose you got a spare safe knockin' around here?
不是吧
Shut up.
当一个银行抢劫犯的儿子还是有点好处的
There are some advantages to being the son of a bank robber.
好孩子 小史 放在架子上就行了
Good boy, Smudger, just stick 'em on the shelf.
小心点 毛手毛脚的
Be careful, sloppy bollocks.
-妈的 -不好意思
- Shit. - Sorry.
你在干什么
What are you doin'?
在看老牛吃嫩草吗 皮包骨的玩意儿
Watchin' them young tarts and old farts, skinny little pedo?
有人在图享网里上传了个视频
Some kids posted a video clip on Instagram.
一辆护卫车被抢劫了
It's a... security truck gettin' boosted.
拿过来看看
Give us that here.
这年头 想作奸犯科不被拍到
It's impossible to make a dishonest livin' these days
简直不可能
without gettin' a camera shoved in your face.
移♥动♥设备孕育了一群告密者
These mobile devices have spawned a generation of grasses.
维克 你该看看这个 伙计
Hey, Vic, you should take a look at this, mate.
一起金条抢劫案
It's a bullion heist.
-金条 -没错
- Bullion? - Yeah.
给你 看看吧
Here you are. Take a look.
专门刑事部
伦敦东南警局
瞧瞧这双管齐下的攻击
I mean, talk about a two-pronged attack, eh?
开车门就像开罐头一样
Boom! Opened up that van like a can of beans.
让你看硬了吗 彼得斯
This giving you a stiffy, Peters?
真是说屌♥就来鸟人
Speaking of pricks...
看样子你们都看过了
You seen it, then?
没错 已经传遍了 鲍勃
Yeah, it's called "Viral," Bob.
你要管这个案子吗
You goin' after it?
鲍勃 你是中♥央♥特遣组的
Uh, Bob, you're CTF.
不是有一批气♥枪♥等着被充公的吗
Isn't there a shipment of BB guns that need confiscatin' somewhere?
听我说 泰瑞
Listen... Teri.
我了解黄金抢劫案
I know about gold heists.
我和飞虎队共事过
I did a bit of work with Flying Squad,
专门刑事部的单位之一
负责侦办商业及金融抢案
我能帮上忙
I mean, I-- I can help.
没错 那好吧 鲍勃
Yeah. All right, then, Bob.
我要一杯美式咖啡 再来个杏仁牛角包
I'll have an Americano and an almond croissant.
对了 我觉得我们应该拿出几条来
Right. I think we should move a couple of ingots
作为周转资金
for a bit of running about money.
没错 我们都有些缺钱 不是吗
Yeah. We're all a little bit short, right?
不 一条都不行 好吗
No. Not one single ingot. Right?
谁都不准讨论黄金的事情
No one talks about the gold,
谁都不知道这件事
nobody knows about the gold,
连想都不要去想
nobody even thinks about the gold.
黄金根本不存在 明白了吗
The gold doesn't exist, are we clear?
天 你有时候真的很讨厌 艾尔
God, you're such a pill sometimes, Al.
洛蒂
我要我的那份
是洛蒂·莫特
It's Lotti Mott.
-妈的 -妈的
- Shit. - Shit.
艾尔伯特
哪份
你是谁
洛蒂
别玩我
艾尔伯特
你找错人了
别钓我鱼了
别用短♥信♥谈事情
Keep your business off text!
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你好啊 西德尼
Hello, Sidney?
戈德先生
Mr. Gold?
西德尼 别太激动了
Sidney, don't get emotional.
多亏了这一切
Thanks to all this,
我今天得另找个人干这个活了
I've gotta find someone else for the job today.
停下 求你了
Stop, please.
我♥干♥的活儿总是最棒的 不论付出多大…
I've always got top results. Whatever it takes...
我从未抱怨过你的本事
I have no complaints regarding your skills.
事实上 你面前那人可是个传奇
In fact, our mutual friend there is something of a legend,
你也算死得其所了 西德尼
and that's a compliment to you, Sidney.
可花了我不少钱呢 跟你说
Cost me a pretty penny, I'll tell ya.
他的名字叫…
Goes by the name of...
疾风
Windrush.
他是能雇到的最厉害的杀手
He's the best hired hand money can buy.
不 不 求你了 戈德先生
No... no... please, Mr. Gold!
西德尼 你还真是有点笨
Alas, Sidney, you're something of a schmuck.
我这么说是因为你以为偷走了
Now I know this because having decided that no one's gonna notice
从威尼斯弄来的画作不会有人发现
if you steal one of my paintings from the Venice job...
索尔 求你了
Saul, please...
你就夹带走了《巴比伦妓♥女♥》
You go and pinch the middle section
三连画里中间的那副
of the Whore of Babylon triptych!
求你了 戈德先生
Please, Mr. Gold!
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表