剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
Well, we ain't ballers.
索尔·戈德说了你不少好话
I'm hearing good things from Saul Gold about you.
你还把生意带来了 妹子
You bringing in the business, girl.
最近都还挺顺的
Things seem to be going well.
但如果我没弄错的话
Uh, but if I understand correctly,
这个买♥♥卖♥♥可有点见不得光啊
this is a little something off the books.
这是我的合伙人 艾尔伯特·希尔
These are my associates, Albert Hill
-还有查理·斯科特·卡文迪许 -幸会
- and Charlie Cavendish-Scott. - Good to meet you, man.
我积压的订单
So... I got a backlog of orders
都能排到半个街区外去了
stretching halfway down the block.
小查 包呢
Charlie, the bag?
不好意思 什...什么
Sorry, the... the what?
包 小查
The bag, Charlie.
什么包
What bag?
那个包
The bag.
那个包
The bag!
小查
Charlie?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么能把包
How could you leave the bag
落在出租车后座上 小查
in the back of a fucking cab, Charlie?
你凭什么认为这是我的错
In what part of your warped perception was this my fault
而不是你的
more than it was yours?
小查 包就在你旁边
Charlie, the bag is there, sat next to you on the seat.
你只需要把它抓牢了 带出的士
All you have to do is hold onto it, carry it out of the cab
然后带进店就行了 小查
and into the store, Charlie!
胡说
Bollocks.
这...只是运气不好罢了
Just... it was just bad luck.
行了 我们现在能不能把重心
Okay, can... can we just please just concentrate
-放到找包上 -能吗
- on getting it back now? - Can we?
克洛伊 的士公♥司♥怎么说
Chloe, what did the cab firm say?
"感谢您的咨♥询♥ 我们的团队成员
"Thanks for your inquiry, one of our team
将会在48小时内给您答复"
will get back to you within 48 hours."
我们等不了48小时
We don't have 48 hours.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, love.
我有不好的预感 维克
I got a bad feeling about this one, Vic.
什么
About what?
抢劫案 黄金
The heist. The gold.
-西班牙 -不 不
- Spain. - No, no, no, no.
不用担心这些 一切尽在掌控
Nothing to worry about. I got it handled.
一周后我们就是海滨贵族了
A week from now, we'll be coastal royalty.
每天有吃有喝
Tapas and sangria for all eternity.
那他的学业怎么办
What about his schooling?
阳光海岸有学校
Oh, well, they got schools in Costa del Sol.
私立学校
Private schools.
那我这里的朋友怎么办
Well, what about all my friends here?
你会交到新朋友的 儿子
You'll make new friends, son.
爸带你去看伯纳乌看皇马
I'll take you to see Real Madrid at the Bernabeu,
或许可以在暑假给你找份斗牛士的
and maybe get you a summer job...
工作
as a bullfighter.
太酷了
Cool.
别跟我儿子扯这些废话 维克
Stop filling my son's head with your nonsense, Vic.
你想永远待在这个鸟不拉屎的地方吗
You wanna stay in this shithole forever?
这是个好机会
This is our shot.
相信我
Trust me.
埃迪花卉店
Ah, Eddie Flowers.
神奇的哑巴
The tongueless wonder.
他们那么对你 你还替他们剪花呢
Still playing with knives after what they done to ya?
别招惹他
Leave him be.
莉莉·希尔
Lily Hill.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我只是路过进来看看
Well, I was just passing by.
感觉我得进来一下以表尊重
I thought I'd pop in and pay my respects.
你已经表示过了
You'd paid 'em.
维克过得怎么样
How's life treating Vic?
他不给我写信 你知道的
You know he hasn't written to me.
我连张明信片都没收到过
Not even a postcard.
总有一天他会去找你的 我确定
I'm sure he'll catch up with you one day.
你们的孩子现在怎么样
How's that young lad of yours?
他的那个小团伙
That gang of his?
他们没惹什么麻烦吧
They're keeping their noses clean, are they?
-特别听话 -那就好
- As a whistle. - Good.
那就好
Good.
员工才能进
That room's for staff.
希尔夫人 我从来都闻不到玫瑰的芬芳
You know, I never could smell the roses, Mrs. Hill.
却总能闻得到苹果的腐烂气味
But I could always sniff out a rotten apple.
埃迪 送送这位先生
Eddie... show the gentleman the door.
不用了
There's no need.
替我向艾尔伯特问好
Send my regards to Albert.
我们得找到那家伙
Right, okay, we need to find this guy.
我们现在对他有什么了解
Now, what do we know?
我们知道他的一切
Just about everything.
他基本上把他的人生都告诉我们了
He practically downloaded us his life story.
-羊奶吧 -丝网印刷店
- Goat milk bar. - Screen printing business.
VR应用
The virtual reality app.
自行车店
The bike shop!
-糟糕 -我的包呢
- Oh, shit. - Where's the bag?
什么包
What bag?
我看起来像什么
What do I look like?
你大概1米8左右 黑色短发
Well, you're 5'10-ish, dark, cropped hair.
-棕色眼睛 -我看起来像个脑残吗
- Hazelnut eyes. - Do I look like a dick?
-脑残 -他看起来像脑残吗
- A dick? - Does he look like a dick?
不 我觉得不像
No. No, I don't think you look like a dick.
那你为什么把他当脑残耍
Then why are you jerking him off like a dick?
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay!
我的确拿了你的金子 你的包
I did have your gold... I mean bag.
可它现在不在我这里
But I don't anymore.
你给谁了
Right, so who has it now?
我把它拿去拍卖♥♥了
I... I put it up for auction.
放在谁那拍卖♥♥了 谁
Who did you put it up for auction with, who?!
-向家姐妹 -这可不妙
- The Xiang Sisters! - Ohh, not good.
向家姐妹是谁 听起来很辣的样子
Who are the Xiang Sisters? They sound hot.
她们是黑货商 从肾到火箭发射器
Black market fences who auction anything
没有她们不拍卖♥♥的东西
from kidneys to rocket launchers.
-把我的金包还我 -我真的做不到
- Get me my gold bag. - I can't, I can't, I swear!
-把我的金包还我 -我真的做不到
- Get me my gold bag! - I swear I can't.
所有提交拍卖♥♥的物品都不允许撤回
All submissions to the auction are final.
不过你可以把我们弄进去
Oh, but you can get us in.
-让我们进去 -好的 好的
- Get us in! - Ah, okay, okay!
我能把你们弄进拍卖♥♥会
I can... I can get you into the auction.
谢谢
Well... thank you.
拍卖♥♥会邀请函
这次
This time...
我要疾风
I want Windrush.
我需要最好的清道夫
I need the best cleaner, nothing less.
疾风还是不在
Windrush still not here.
墨菲定律兄弟也很不错
But I can introduce you to the Murphy's Law Lads.
好了
Right!
我们忠诚的拥护者 穆辛
A scrap for our allegiance. Mushy!
-还有 唐尔·保罗 -加油
- And... Tall Paul! - Yeah!
比利将为我们双方的合作而战
Billy here fights for our cooperation!
-两个一起 -你♥爸♥
- Both? - Oh, your dad
会把他俩都打出屎来
would have knocked the shite out of both of 'em.
-来啊 比利 -准备
- Come on, Billy. - Right!
好好享受吧
Let's be having ya!
准备 准备
Wait... wait...
加油 比利
Come on, Billy.
放开打吧
Do your worst!
上啊
Go on there!
上
Go on!
太棒了 比利
Yes, Billy!
让我看看这双拳头
Oh, let me have a look at that.
果然是金·罗伊斯顿的儿子
You are King Royston's boy.
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表