剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
他们回去了
They're heading back inside.
鼻涕虫回屋了
Snot rags coming back into the gaff.
找掩护 兄弟们
Take cover, boys.
外面什么情况
What's going on out there?
没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about,
摩托车回火而已 长官
just a motorbike backfiring, sir.
这天忒冷 你要不要来杯酒
Whew, brass monkeys out. Do you fancy a brew?
要 两份酒加一份奶 顺时针搅拌
Yeah, milk and two, stirred to the right.
我会顺时针搅你的 傻♥逼♥
I'll stir you to the right, you twat.
暴发户土鳖
Nouveau riche wanker.
罗尼
Ronnie!
你输定了 约翰逊
You are going down, Johnson.
他们进去了吗
Are they in?
正偷摸着呢
They're creepin'.
悄悄乐
Huh, creepers.
我差点就进了
Ooh-hoo! I just nearly got it in .
是啊 哥们 我看见了
Right, mate, seen ya.
装上两个了
We're live on two.
你太高估自己了 彼得斯
You're punching above your weight, Peters.
好吧 来吧
All right, come on.
到处都是坏人
Bad guys... they're everywhere.
长官
Sir.
这个坏人需要再来一杯
Well, this bad guy needs a refill.
女汉子 我看见
Butch... I've got eyeballs on...
双胞胎里的一个在电视房♥里
one of the twins in the TV room.
是罗尼
It's Ronnie.
这小子挺有种啊 是不是
He's got some balls, that boy, hasn't he?
给你 长官
Here you are, sir.
全屋都装上了
We've got a full house, boys.
爱德华·G·罗宾逊是个男子汉 长官
Edward G. Robinson's a real man, sir.
错误警报 兄弟们
False alarm, boys.
雷吉和罗尼 回总部来
Reggie and Ronnie, get back to base.
要清台了
Eh, rack 'em up.
-要么双倍要么退出 -好了 别抱怨了
- Double or quits here. - All right, stop whining.
你清台 我去倒杯啤酒
You rack 'em up, I'm gonna grab a beer.
你真是个坏家伙 长官
You're a very bad boy, sir.
你就这点能耐吗 德怀尔
Is that all you've got, Dwyer?
你♥他♥妈♥的再加把劲啊
Put your back into it, for Christ's sake.
干掉你 约翰逊
I'll shit you, Johnson.
普罗塞克酒 这个傻♥逼♥
Prosecco? What a tosser.
这蠢货肯定把酒藏哪了
Knob head's got to have a beer somewhere.
罗尼和雷吉 你俩什么情况
Ronnie and Reggie, what is your status?
罗尼得撂倒其中一个大个子 女汉子
Ronnie had to nobble one of the Heavy Mob, Butch.
我们现在被困在储藏室里了
Now we're stuck in that larder.
快出来啊
Well, get out of there, sharpish.
正在处理呢 太阳舞
I'm workin' on it, Sundance.
呼叫女汉子卡西迪
Come in, Butch Cassidy.
我是蓝山雀
This is Blue Tit.
我都要闲出个鸟来了
I am bored out of my nut.
我现在能开枪突突人了吗 完毕
Can I please just shoot somebody now, over?
不行 你♥他♥妈♥的还不能开枪 蓝山雀
No, you bloody well can't, Blue Tit.
原地待命
Hold your position.
注意听 孩子们
Listen up, boys.
我是琼斯 不 我已经说得很明确了
Jones. No, I thought i was quite clear on this, dear.
你不能打我的工作电♥话♥
You're not to call on my work line.
晚饭
Dinner?
这根本不可能 帕特丽夏
It's quite impossible, Patricia.
我今晚在乡下别♥墅♥住
I'm staying at the country house tonight.
你♥爸♥妈要来
Your parents are coming...
听着像是后院起火
Sounds like trouble back at the ranch.
我可一点都不同情他 你呢 爸
Not feeling sorry for him, are you, Dad?
同情和感同身受可是天壤之别 艾尔伯特
Sympathy and empathy are worlds apart, Albert.
取代警方的正式任务
supercedes official police business.
说实话 就算给他们都喂狗粮我也不管
Quite honestly, you can feed them all dog food for all I care.
晚安
Good night.
这就对了 长官
That's the spirit, sir.
要是能做选择的话
Do you know, given the choice...
我觉得
I think...
我觉得我更想当雷吉
yeah, I-I think I'd rather be Reggie.
你说什么呢 孩子
What are you talking about, son?
罗尼·克莱和雷吉·克莱
Ronnie and Reggie Kray?
雷吉总是酷酷的那个 对吧
Reggie was always the cool one, wasn't he?
我跟他俩都共事过
Well, having worked with 'em both,
没觉得他俩谁特别酷 小查
I don't recall either of them being particularly cool, Charlie.
如果我们有机会再干这种活的话
You know, if we ever do this again.
我下次想当雷吉
I'd like to be Reggie next time.
你想叫什么就叫什么 孩子
Oh, whatever floats your boat, son.
女汉子卡西迪 如果不把门踹开
Butch Cassidy, there's no way of getting out of here
我们是出不去了
without kicking the door down.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
驳回请求 雷吉
Uh, that is a negative, Reggie.
你们坚持住 等我们拿到情报的
You hold tight until we get the intel,
到时候我们溜进去 解放你们
and then we will slip in and, uh, liberate ya.
-收到 -你说什么呢
- Roger that. - What are you talking about?
我们不能把他们丢在里面不管
We can't just leave 'em in in there.
他们又不是小孩子了 会藏起来的
They're big boys. They're tucked away.
如果我们现在冲进去的话 会告吹的
If we charge in there now, we will blow it.
不行 我们要等情报拿到手
No, we wait until we get the intel
再等飞虎队离开
and the Heavy Mob leave.
如果他们暴露了
If they are compromised,
我们就冲进去一顿突突突
we bust in there all guns blazing.
听着 艾尔伯特
Listen, Albert...
我曾一无所有
I lost it all before,
我说的不是金子
and I'm not talking about the gold.
我绝不会再让自己
I will not take a chance
再一次一无所有
if it means losing it all again.
此时此刻 我梦想成真
This, here, now, is my dream come true.
我跟我儿子一起
Me and my boy... together.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
你说得好像我们在野营
You make it sound like we're camping.
我知道 从来没这么开心过
I know. Never been happier.
也没这么骄傲过
Or prouder.
从来没想过自己会给一个汉子当后勤
Never saw myself as taking a back seat to a fella.
宝贝 如果我们的汉子们拿到了钱
Sweetheart, if our boys do get the money,
你觉得谁来找地方躲起来呢
who do you think has to get the plan in place to disappear?
你还真想让他们做决定啊
You really want to leave that up to them?
从长远来讲 他们还是要依靠我们的
They are relying upon us for the long game.
当银行大盗的贤内助
Being the better half to a bank robber
需要特殊技能
requires a certain... gift.
特殊的精神
A certain spirit.
你要严阵以待 一等就是好多年
You wait in the wings, often for years,
可是当号♥角吹响的时候
but when you're called upon
你出手要冷静睿智
you act with a cool head...
问心无悔
and a clear conscience.
我们还考虑阳光海岸吗 莉莉
Are we thinking the Costa del Sol, Lily?
不 不去那
No. Not the Costa.
旧相识太多啤酒又太差
Too many old acquaintances and bad beer.
找个内陆一点的地方 漂亮的庄园
Somewhere more inland. A lovely finca.
你们知道吗 我一直都想种橙子
Do you know, I've always wanted to grow oranges?
明白了
Got it.
我是琼斯
Jones here.
是时候了 彼得卢
About time, Petru.
录着呢
We're on.
阿雅克肖的浪特别大
Choppy waters out of Ajaccio.
是的 我们当然要交易
Yes, of course we have the shipment.
我们只不过在等接头点
We're just waiting on the exchange point.
利物浦码头 没开玩笑吧
Liverpool docks? Really?
准备好了吗
Ready?
那离这可不近啊
That's quite some distance from here.
早潮过后 不 等等 我需要...
After the morning tide. No, wait, I need...
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表