剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
What do you want me to do with them?
卖♥♥了 然后把我的表弄回来
Sell them, and get me back my watch.
目前黄金的价格不错
Gold's at a premium right now,
我应该能给你估个很不错的价
I should be able to get you an excellent valuation.
-给你透露一点信息 -说
- Yeah, one small hitch. - Go on.
这些是偷来的 很可能转手了很多次
They're stolen. Most likely more than once.
所以得谨慎选择你的买♥♥家
So be very careful who you solicit.
我还以为你们只是几个小毛贼呢
And here I thought you guys were just a couple of small-time hustlers.
艾尔伯特知道你这么做吗
Does Albert know about this?
我自己慢慢可以自己拿主意了
Well, I'm growing the operation.
嗯 前途无量
Yeah. Big things ahead.
假如你事情办得好
And if you play this right,
也许我会拿更多的来找你卖♥♥
there might be a lot more where that came from.
花哨
Posh.
老爸 新年快乐
Happy New Year, Dad.
把这个拿好
Take this.
护身符
Lucky charm.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
老爸的黄金
Dad's gold.
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表