剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
we're on the way back into town now.
马上就到 好吗
We won't be long, all right?
-艾尔伯特 -我等会儿再打过来
- Albert-- - I'll call you soon.
艾尔伯特·希尔
Albert Hill!
我♥操♥
Fuck me!
糟了
Oh, shit.
拆弹小组来了 你们快从后门出去
Bomb Squad! Tryin' to get you outside the back door!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Allez encule!
噩梦 这是个噩梦
Bad dream! Bad dream!
我的小♥弟♥弟♥去哪儿了
Where is my Schmeckel?
我的钻石去哪儿了
And where is my diamonds?
小♥弟♥弟♥
Schmeckel!
去追他们
Go after them!
他们把轮胎都打得没气了
They shot the tires out!
他们拿到了那个小袋子
They got the pouch!
-什么小袋子 -他妈的钻石在里头
- What pouch? - The bloody stones!
-钻石 -是的 他妈的钻石
- The diamonds? - Yes, the bloody diamonds!
他们抢走钻石了 他们是怎么抢到的
They've got the diamonds? How did they get the diamonds?
-我以为钻石在他手上 -是的 钻石
- I thought he had the diamonds! -Yes, the diamonds, you--
我他妈简直不敢相信 妈的
Oh, I don't fucking believe this! Shit!
他... 他们是谁
Who -- who were those guys?
在脱衣舞俱乐部里嗑药
Dropping pills... in a strip club...
身上还揣着一袋钻石
with a bag of diamonds!
不如再广而告之一下吧 小查
Might as well have put out an advert, Charlie.
现在最重要的是钻石不见了
What matters now is the stones are gone.
索尔... 他会火冒三丈的
Saul... he's gonna be very pissed.
我们该怎么和索尔说弄丢了他的钻石
How are we gonna tell Saul that we lost his stones?
你想说什么就说什么 亲爱的
You can tell him whatever you want, Motek.
我要回布鲁克林了
I'll be on my way, back to Brooklyn.
门都没有 你得和我们一起去见索尔
Hey, not a chance. You are coming with me to Saul
向他解释清楚这一通闹剧
to explain this whole shit show.
把我们送到索尔那里去是你的工作
You took the job of delivering us to Saul.
你没有尽到职责
You didn't do your job.
我才不会当你的替罪羊 老弟
I'm not taking the fall for you, Bubba.
我没有尽职 我没有尽职
I didn't do my job? I didn't do my job?
我可不记得干活时
I don't remember a part of this job
把摇♥头♥丸♥塞进你嘴里了啊
where I shoved those Mollys down your throat!
如果你想在这一行做得风生水起
You need to be a little bit more decisive
你还得更加果敢一点
if you're gonna prosper in this line of work...
艾尔伯特
Albert.
索尔
我的钻石呢
给 看见了吗
There you go. See?
你们要和我一起去见索尔·戈德
You are coming with me to Saul Gold,
就这么定了
and that is final!
送我们到机场 不然我们就给你放放血
To the airport, or we'll bleed you out like a chazzer.
像杀猪一样
It's a pig.
谢谢你的招待 兄弟
Thanks for the good times, Bubba.
如果你去布鲁克林了 一定要和我联♥系♥
You ever in Brooklyn, make sure to look me up.
这段经历太浪漫了 伙计
It's been romantic, dawg.
抱歉兄弟 只是想确认一下
Sorry, Bubba. Just-- just had to be sure.
拜拜
Peace.
现在怎么办
So what now, then?
到阳光海岸去躲几周吗
Lie low in the Costa Del Sol for a few weeks?
你♥他♥妈♥一定是在逗我
You have got to be shitting me!
是谁把我的钻石抢走了
Who's heisted my diamonds?
目前还不知道 戈德先生
I don't know yet, Mr. Gold.
那你知道些什么 小子
What do you know, boy?
你还好吗 卡文迪许·斯科特先生
Are you okay, Mr. Cavendish-Scott?
不太好 克洛伊
I've had better days, Chloe.
喊我小查吧
And please call me Charlie.
脱衣舞俱乐部
Strip club?
我也许有能让你开心起来的好消息 小查
Well, I've got some good news that might cheer you up, Charlie.
你多出一袋钻石吗
You have a spare bag of diamonds?
我和买♥♥你表的人谈过了
I spoke to the man who bought your watch.
摇♥头♥丸♥
Mollys?
你能帮我要回来吗
Uh-- And can you get it back?
给我两万块就可以
For 20,000 I can.
摩托帮
Motorbike gang?
两万块 你不是一万块卖♥♥出去的吗
Twenty grand? I thought you sold it for 10.
然后又转卖♥♥了两万块 我只是递个消息
And resold for 20. Don't kill the messenger,
我又控制不了市场浮动
I can't control market fluctuation.
我侄子中枪了
Shot my nephew?
我没有两万块
I don't have 20,000.
你能找到其他的抵押品吗
Do you have access to any other kind of collateral?
可能吧
Possibly.
我为什么要把这事交给希尔家的人
Why did I trust the Hill family with this?
你老子一直是个累赘 而你呢...
Your old man has always been a liability, and you...
你完美地继承了先辈
you done the family legacy proud.
戈德先生 这事怪我 和我爸无关
Mr. Gold, this is on me, not my dad.
不不不 你向我保证过的
Ah, no, no, no. You made a guarantee.
保证就是保证
A guarantee is a guarantee.
现在这算是家务事了 小子
It's a famiy affair now, boy.
48小时内给我把钻石找回来
I want my diamonds back in 48 hours,
或者给我弄来市场等价物
or I want their market equivalent,
也就是二十五万
which is 250 grand,
不然我就把你的鸡♥巴♥割下来
or I will cut off your cock.
我会把它放进腌菜瓶里
I'll put it in a pickle jar.
听明白了吗 小子
Do you understand me, boy?
嗯 我听明白了 戈德先生
Yeah, I understand you, Mr. Gold.
我当时是想着
I just thought, you know,
假如我和海默家的搞好关系
if I got loved up with the Heimels,
我就可以盯着他们了
I could keep an eye on them.
我以为自己那么做是对的 艾尔
I thought I was doing the right thing, Al.
你都嗨翻天了
You wouldn't know the right thing
还知道什么对错 小查
if it kicked you in the bollocks, Charlie.
那么说可有点过了啊 伙计
Well, that's a bit strong, mate.
不 我告诉你什么才算过...
No, I'll tell you what's a bit strong...
索尔·戈德威胁说除非我在48小时内
Saul Gold threatening to cut my cock off
帮他把钻石找回来或者还他二十五万
and stick it in a pickle jar
不然他就把我的鸡♥巴♥割下来塞进泡菜罐子里
unless I get him his stones or 250 grand in 48 hours.
所以除非你把自己的信托基金变现救我
So unless you feel like cashin' in your trust fund to bail me out,
不然你还能怎么帮我
how are you gonna help me?
你知道我没什么信托基金的
You know I don't have a bloody trust fund!
那你要怎么帮我
So how are you gonna help me?
你要请我进去喝一杯吗
You gonna invite me in for a drink?
你想被爆头吗
You wanna get your brains blown out?
比利·艾尔斯...坚毅不屈
Billy Ayres... hard as nails.
你不是要和那混♥蛋♥分手了吗
I thought you were leavin' that prick.
会分的...等时机到了
I will... when the time's right.
我明天给你打电♥话♥好不好
How about I call you tomorrow?
你可以盯着我看一下午
You can keep two eyes on me all afternoon.
我看看我有没有安排
I'll see what I've got on.
不许把我的金子花掉
Don't go spending my gold.
我听不懂你在说什么 妞儿
No idea what you're talkin' about, girl.
你有见过这么漂亮的钻石吗
You ever seen a diamond as sweet as that?
真的很漂亮 曼尼
They're actually sweet, Manny.
我要用这些给自己做顶王冠
I'm gonna make me a crown outta these.
艾尔伯特·希尔不知道是谁抢了他们 老大
You see, Albert Hill didn't know what hit him, boss.
你干得很好 伙计
You did good, man.
把它们放到保险箱里
Put 'em in the safe.
好嘞
Gotcha.
真是太兴奋了
Well, this is intriguing.
在小巷里的不法♥会♥面
Back alleys and illicit meetings.
你给我带了什么好东西 小查
What have you got for me, Charlie?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
老天爷啊
Oh, my God.
老天爷啊
Oh, my God!
你从哪搞来的这些
Where did you get these?
我要是告诉你了 就不得不杀你灭口
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
你想要我拿它们干什么
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表