剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
A Gypsy camp.
啥玩意
A what?
要最好的
The best.
别琢磨别的 我说了要最好的
Not this time. I said the best.
我要找疾风
I want Windrush.
我都跟你说了
I already tell you.
疾风不在
Windrush is not here.
我不信
And I don't believe you.
我手里有钱 也告诉你需求了
Now, I have the folding, and I have the need.
这不是小打小闹过家家
This ain't some sink-estate leg-breaker bollocks.
这是日益壮大的黑帮故事
This is gangland history in the making.
是十几年来
The culmination of over a decade
愤怒和苦痛的顶点
of bile and bitterness.
是神话一般的存在
This is mythology.
因此 我要找传奇人物
And for that, I require a legend.
他在哪...要价多少
So where is he... and what's the damage?
你觉得自己大摇大摆地进来...
You think you come around here...
肆意摆布我的人
and use my boys for this and that.
你既没问过名字 也不握手
You never ask him name, you never shake him hand.
一如既往的轻蔑
Always you... sneering.
你虽然财大气粗
You... flashin' your money.
但一点都不爷们
But you not look men.
你看着像个废物
You look meat!
我来告诉你疾风是个什么样的人吧
But let me tell you one thing 'bout Windrush.
他不多问 也不评价别人
Him not ask question, and him not judge nothin'.
但疾风可不是废物
But Windrush ain't meat.
你也说了...
All him ask...
以他的名气 他想从雇主那里
all him expect from any boss wanting the kind of reputation
所得到的
what you mention...
仅仅是一点尊重
is a little respect.
疾风不在这
Windrush is not here.
住手
Stop!
不要破坏它 求你了
Not that one, please.
这已经绝版了
It's the only pressing.
这是我童年唯一的记忆
It's all I've got left of my childhood.
我的天啊
Oh, my.
这就是你 你所珍爱的黑胶唱片
This is you, your Five Minutes Of Fame.
你那幼时的明星梦
Your X-Factor moment as a cadet.
"求你了"这词好像没什么用
Alas, "Please" isn't amongst the magic words I'm after.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
这个词好像也没什么用
I don't believe that's the magic word, either.
可问题是 这些78年的唱片都是虫胶做的
The problem with these old 78s is they're made of shellac.
跟玻璃一样易碎
They shatter like glass.
我昨天开车载他从田庄回来
I drove him back from the country estate yesterday!
他当时喝醉了
He was more than a little under the influence.
嘟囔着什么...金浴缸
Blathering on about a... a golden bathtub!
一直在胡说八道
Complete gibberish!
金浴缸
Golden bathtub?
不要....还提到了吉普赛人和冶炼...
No, no! And... and something about Gypsies and smelting...
-吉普赛人 -还有个叫克洛伊的女孩
- Gypsies? - and a girl named Chloe!
管他要车钥匙
Get his car keys.
把车钥匙给我们
Give us your car keys.
把车钥匙给我们
Give us your car keys.
-混♥蛋♥ -很好...
- Prick. - Right...
车钥匙到手了 维克 我们去哪
Got his car keys, Vic. Where to now?
去找吉普赛人
The Pikeys.
吉普赛人 我讨厌他们
Pikeys. I hate Pikeys.
这是什么地方
What the hell is this?
这就是英国农家乐 纳斯
All part of the anglo-rural experience, Nas.
你的限♥量♥款鞋子还好吧
How are your 5p specials holding up?
我可不想蹭到屎
I ain't into getting shit on my shit.
我们能办正事吗 先生们
Shall we get to the business at hand, gentlemen?
这些混♥蛋♥是谁
Who're these bastards then?
这是纳斯·斯通 迪恩叔叔
This is Nas Stone, Uncle Dean.
纳斯·斯通又是什么鬼
And what is a Nas Stone then?
我就是纳斯·斯通
I'm a Nas Stone.
你是谁
What the hell are you?
我是迪恩叔叔 小伙子
I am an Uncle Dean, pal.
天啊 快看这个大高个
Jesus, look at the size of this one.
你瞧他那条裤子
Aye, man, look at the trousers hangin' off his ass.
谁帮我个忙
Anything for a favor.
给我十块钱我就干掉你
I'd kill you for a tenner.
纳斯是我们买♥♥家 迪恩叔叔
Nas is our buyer, Uncle Dean.
是吗 看来车不是偷的
Oh, so that's not stolen then?
当然不是偷的
No, it ain't stolen!
让他们离我车远点
Hey, get them off my ride!
营地里来了美国小富翁 还真是新鲜
Rich yank fella in my camp. Thought I'd seen it all.
你是来买♥♥金子的 美♥国♥佬♥
So you'll be wanting your gold, yank?
还是来买♥♥大篷车的
Or... do you want to buy a caravan?
我看着像是来买♥♥大篷车的吗
Do I look like I'm here to buy a caravan?
新鲜出炉的
Fresh out the oven.
马蹄铁
Horseshoes?
幸运马蹄铁
Lucky horseshoes.
这样就能避免被诅咒
It's one way to try and cancel a curse.
等等
Hold up.
什么诅咒
What curse?
你们没跟他说吗
Didn't you tell him?
这堆金子比报丧女妖的哀嚎还要致命
This is deadlier than a banshee's wail, this pile.
比克林特·伊斯特伍德导死的人还多 真的
Killed more baddies than Clint Eastwood, so it has.
图坦卡蒙在它们面前都黯然失色
Makes Tutankhamen look like a fairy gobshite.
你应该不会有事的
You'll probably be fine.
他们开玩笑呢
They're poking fun.
这是他们表达喜爱的方式 纳斯
It's a cultural sign of affection, Nas.
这些货你还满意吗
So you happy with the inventory?
都在这 跟约定的一样
It's all there, as promised.
我们来称称看吧
Let's weigh the shit.
车后备箱里面有秤
We got scales in the trunk of the limo.
心病只能金子治
A sickness of the heart that only gold can cure.
我以为英国遍地是柯基
I thought England was all Corgis,
满街辣妹组合 到哪都有茶点
Spice Girls, tea and crumpets.
这简直就是没有导游的《激流四勇士》
This is some off-the-tour-guide "Deliverance" shit.
达成交易以后
We'll complete the transaction
我们就马上带你离开这里
and get you out of here as soon as possible.
我♥操♥ 操...
God damn it! God...
离我车远点
Get off my ride!
都他妈疯了
Y'all crazy!
都他妈疯了
Off-the-charts, God damn fuckin' crazy!
四...三...
Eeeny, meanie...
二...
miney...
一
mo.
妈的
Shit.
这是怎么回事
What was that?
金子在哪
Where's the gold?
在手推车里
It's in the wheelbarrow.
芬克
Fink.
那个混♥蛋♥是谁
Who's this son of a bitch?!
肯定是个条子
Sure looks like a bastard copper to me!
托尔·保罗 托尔·保罗
Tall Paul! Tall Paul!
我不能空着手走
I ain't going out like this.
这次决不能在这栽跟头
Not here... now now!
不知道老子是谁吗
You know who I am?
老子设计了钻石版布鲁克林B
I designed the diamond Brooklyn B!
三层织法的金狗链
The triple-weave gold dog rope!
我的货蒂芙尼专柜有售
I got my shit placed at Tiffany's!
老子图享网上的粉丝...
I got more followers on Insta...
比你们这几个傻♥逼♥加起来都多
than all you joke shop sons of bitches.
老子是纳斯·斯通
I am Nas Stone!
大名鼎鼎的珠宝商
Jeweler to the stars!
老子生来...
And I was born...
别他妈♥逼♥逼了...
Shut your mother...
就他妈的...
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表