剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表
没错
yeah.
我有个非常珍贵的金古董怀表
I have a very rare, gold, antique fob watch.
跟新的一样
Mint condition.
在我们卡文迪许·斯科特家族
Been in my family, the Cavendish-Scotts,
传了四代了
for over four generations.
我有出♥售♥意向 想为它做个估价
I'd like an appraisal for a potential sale.
外圈有划痕 只算半新
It's sub-mint, as indicated here by the wear on the bezel.
表重100克 在重量方面它也不是很值钱
The weight of the watch is 100 grams, so mass value is nominal.
不是古董 是本世纪中叶的东西
Not antique, but placed into the mid-century modern era.
这块怀表不是目前市场流行的款式
The fob watch is not a style that is in vogue in the current market.
我们为您提供的报价是三千块
So, we could make you a purchase price offer of 3,000 pounds.
您满意吗 先生
Would that be satisfactory, sir?
什么 多少钱
Yeah, uh, what? How-how much?
好好好 很满意了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, that-that-that-that's satisfactory.
很高兴和您做生意 卡文迪许·斯科特先生
Pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Cavendish-Scott.
进去 约她出去
Go in. Ask her out.
还是晚点给她打电♥话♥
Or call her later?
现在打 晚点打
Now? Later?
太快了吗
Too soon?
太快了
Too soon.
价格 一万英镑
浏览人数
货品已售出
比利 我得和你说点事
Billy, I wanna run something past ya.
-是关于比赛的 -怎么了
- It's about the fight. - And what about it?
我一直在想...
Well, I've been thinking...
假如我们在赔率上动点脑筋
you know if we work the odds on this a bit,
那我们就能大赚一笔了
well, you know, we can make a packet out of it.
在赔率上动脑筋
Work the odds?
我不会放水认输的 艾尔
I ain't taking a dive, Al.
-门都没有 -听着 比利
- Not a chance. - Listen, Billy.
你知道我绝不会要求你那样做的
You know I'd never ask you to do that.
那你想要我做什么
So what're you asking then?
在头三轮多让对方打几下
Take a few slaps in the first three rounds.
让赌你赢的赔率变大
Right, we let the odds lengthen on you winning,
我们再下注
we lay down our bet,
然后你在第四回合揍死这个混♥蛋♥
and you poleaxe this prick in the fourth round.
你想让我扮猪吃老虎
You want me to do the rope-a-dope?
我知道这个要求挺过分的
I know it's a lot to ask of ya,
但我已经走投无路了
but I'm right on the back foot here, ain't I?
我这样做了...
I do this...
我们的问题就能解决吗
and our problem goes away?
彻底解决
Like it never happened.
-那好吧 -好的
- All right, then. - Yeah?
你认真的吗
What, seriously?!
你知道我从来不介意被揍几拳的 艾尔
Well, you know I've never been shy about taking a few digs, Al.
-亲一个 -你冷静点
- Come here. - Oi, easy there!
假动作 随时记得保护自己
Feint! Protect yourself at all times.
算你走运
You're lucky!
干嘛
And what?
艾尔伯特·希尔
Albert Hill!
最近忙什么呢 伙计
What's occurring, blud?
东忙西忙 蒂普·托普 你知道我的
This and that, Tip Top, you know me.
你这个半吉普赛兄弟准备好被撕碎了吗
So, is your half-Pikey pal ready for a proper tear up?
你说呢
What do you think?
选手体重162磅
Fighter weighs in at 162 pounds.
你说要让我们看一场好戏的 蒂普·托普
You promised us a "Proper ding dong" Tip Top.
我们要对战卡斯蒂略的人
We're fighting Castillo's boy.
保持冷静 比利 好吗
Keep your head straight, Billy, all right?
保持冷静
Keep your head straight.
你给我等着
I'm comin' for you!
晚上再打
It's fight night!
好了 艾尔
Come on, Al.
你都给我缠三回了
You've wrapped me three times already.
这可是我们出人头地的敲门砖
Yeah, well, these babies are our ticket to the big time.
-好了 姑娘们 -他可来了
- All right, girls? - Oh, there he is.
你去哪儿了 让斯塔夫打屁屁去了吗
Where've you been? Getting your bottom spanked by Staff?
我是去筹钱 好救你们出火坑
No, raising funds to extract your broke ass from the gutter.
-好吧 -一点规避风险金
- Yeah, all right. - A "little risk-averse value."
加注三千块
Three bags to up the ante.
-三千块 -我去
- Three grand? - Shit.
不错啊 小查
Fair play, Charlie Boy.
一万五千块 好吧
Fifteen grand, all right?
全压比利第四回合胜出
All of it to go down on Billy to win in the fourth.
第三回合结束前不要下注 懂没
And don't put it down till the end of round three, we good?
明白极了
Good as gold.
比利 第四回合
Billy, round four.
-第四回合 -对
- Fourth round. - Right.
-鬼见愁 -怎么了
- Hate 'em? - Yeah?
-要开打了 -好
- Fight time. - Fine.
我一会儿回来 小个子
I'll be back for you, little man.
准备好 一会继续 好吗
Keep them custard creams on ice for me, all right?
是
Yeah, right.
好了 该给老女人打电♥话♥了
All right, let's get the old lady on the phone.
坐这儿 宝贝
Sit right here, baby.
-亲爱的 -你好啊 美人
- All right, love? - Hello, beautiful.
你搞到场边的位置了没
You get us some ringside seats?
希尔这名字在这儿还是有些影响力的 宝贝
Ah, well, the Hill name still holds some sway around here, babe.
看这个
Check this out.
加油 你最棒 赢定了
Come on! You're the man! You got this!
比利小子
Billy Boy!
来点乐子吧
Okay, let's have some fun!
到场中来 小子们
Center of the ring, please, boys.
我希望比赛公正 精彩
Right. I want a good, clean fight.
偷奸耍滑的事别在这儿干
Leave the monkey business in the zoo.
退回场角 退回场角
To your corners. To your corners!
兄弟们 能小点声吗
Boys, can you keep the noise down?
比赛要开始了 谢谢
The fight's about to start. Sweet.
听我说 按计划行事 我们就大功告成了
Listen to me, stick to the plan, and we're home and dry.
按计行事 好吗
Stick to the plan, all right?
第四回合前别击倒 好吗
No knockout until the fourth, yeah?
第四回合他就等着倒地吧
Right, that's when he's getting it.
希望他记得要输
I hope he remembers to go down.
他会输的
He'll go down.
上啊 比利
Go, Billy!
加油
Come on!
加油 查佩
Come on, Chepe!
裁判 他搂抱了 搂抱了
Referee, he's holding now! He's holding!
裁判
Referee!
慢一点 比利小子
Slow down, Billy Boy.
这孩子真是精力充沛 是不是
Have a live wire in that boy, innit?
比利小子 你知道计划的 你知道计划
Yeah, Billy Boy, you know the script. You know the script.
裁判 醒醒
Ref! Wake up!
你刚才干什么呢
What are you doing in there?!
-我都没怎么打他 -那再少打点
- I barely touched him. - Well, touch him less.
少出手 好吗
Less touching, please.
打啊 打啊
Touch him, touch him!
太早了 太早了
Too early, too early.
我知道 但他装得很棒 不是吗
I know, but he's makin' it look good, isn't he?
第三回合
漂亮 加油
Nice! Come on!
-不 -不
- No. - No.
你在干什么 你在干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
别啊 比利
Come on, Billy!
他没... 铃响了
He's not... That's after the bell, right.
第四回合了 完事了 完事了
Round four, we're done, we're done.
-漂亮 成了 -大功告成了
- Sweet, this is it, we're in. - We're home and dry.
你怎么样
How you feeling?
-好极了 艾尔 -是吗
- Good as gold, Al. - Yeah?
第四回合
第四回合比利·埃尔斯赔率多少
What action you offering Billy Ayers in the fourth?
非常高 一赔三
It's a carpet. Three to one odds.
-我压一万五 -一万五
剧集 | 偷拐抢骗(2017) | 导航列表