she's about to be in violation of her restraining order.
她就要违犯限制令了
Well, since you don't represent Geena,
既然你不代理吉娜
I guess there is someone to talk to, huh, Walt?
看来还是有人能跟我谈的 不是吗 沃特
Sports guys are saying
体育记者传言说
Phil took Geena's share of the team, locked her out.
菲尔夺取了吉娜的球队股份 把她拒之门外
Well, he looks like someone who'd put up a fight.
他看起来像是会不择手段的人
I wonder how he managed it.
我想知道他是怎么做到的
I have every right to be in that stadium. That is my team.
我完全有权进入球场 那是我的球队
Get all these guys out of here, all right?
让他们都让开
Mrs. Young, Boston Homicide. Can we talk to you, please?
扬女士 波士顿凶案组 能跟你谈谈吗
Homicide?
凶案
So, it's true about Ron.
看来关于罗恩的传闻是真的
That bastard won't let me in.
那个混♥蛋♥不让我进去
You knew Ron McKenna?
你认识罗恩·麦肯纳
Of course. I insisted we hire him.
当然 是我坚持要雇用他的
Let me guess -- Phil is stonewalling.
我猜猜 菲尔拒绝跟警方合作
Well, he said that you hired McKenna
他说你们雇他
as a special-assignment coach.
负责特别任务
Oh, yeah. A special assignment, all right.
是啊 倒是一个特别任务
He was Manny Vega's sober coach.
他是曼尼·维加的醒酒教练
You had a sober coach for your star player?
你们为明星球员请醒酒教练
It's no secret Manny has had issues.
曼尼酗酒不是秘密
It was under control, and then about three weeks ago,
本来一切都在掌控之中 但三周前
he started having violent outbursts again.
他情绪又开始变得不稳定
Didn't take a genius to recognize that he needed help,
是个人都知道 他需要帮助
so I brought in Ron --
所以我聘请了罗恩
right before my asshole ex-husband locked me out.
之后不久我那混账前夫就耍手段阴我
But how is Vega passing his alcohol-and-drug tests?
可维加是怎么通过尿检的
Ask Phil.
问菲尔吧
And while you're at it,
顺便告诉他
tell him he won't have my team for long.
我很快就会抢回我的球队
I'd lock her out, too.
是我也把她挤出局
Stepping up to bat, D.J. Nixon!
接下来击球的是DJ·尼克森
Rumor is, Phil's trying to sell the team to Salt Lake City.
传言称 菲尔要把球队卖♥♥给盐湖城
The Utah Pilgrims?
要改名叫犹他朝圣者队吗
How long am I standing here?
我还要在这儿站多久
Until we have a warrant.
直到我们拿到搜查令
Vega was a wicked drinker in his New York days --
维加在纽约的时候就嗜酒成性
locker-room brawls, allegations of juicing.
更衣室斗殴 涉嫌吸毒
Well, maybe he snapped
也许在麦肯纳想要
when his sober coach tried to take away his tequila.
拿走他龙舌兰酒的时候 他失控了
Garbage? Thank you.
垃圾 麻烦倒了
Hey! You think I'm standing here to throw away your mess?
你以为我站这儿是给你倒垃圾吗
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等下
These have never been worn. This is brand-new.
这些都是没穿过的 新的
Backs of his shoes are wet.
鞋跟是湿的
He was dragged into the shower with his clothes on.
他被拖到淋浴那儿时穿着衣服
Not in these clothes.
穿的不是这些
He didn't die in the showers.
他不是在淋浴时被杀的
This whole thing was staged.
犯罪现场被布置过
Oh, wait. Oh. Up there. You see that?
等下 上面 看见了吗
Directional bloodspatter.
指向性血迹喷溅
Somebody swung away in here.
有人在这里被打了
Smells like bleach.
漂白剂的味道
The count is two and two.
两好球两坏球
Lindbeck winds up, delivers his knuckle ball.
林贝克上紧发条 投出变化球
Vega swings.
维加击球
It's hit deep.
打得很远
Deep over Salgado's head, and...
越过萨尔加多头顶
Gone!
本垒打
Somebody cleaned up a murder.
有人清理了谋杀现场
The murder weapon is a cylindrical, heavy, hard object.
凶器是圆筒状 重而坚硬的物体
Gee, what could it be?
老天 那是什么啊
Think it's a pipe?
是管子吗
A pipe is too thin.
管子太细了
What about a majorette's baton?
军乐队指挥棒吗
I'm glad that you find my scientific approach amusing.
看到你觉得我的科学分♥析♥很有趣 我很开心
I think it's a bat, Maura.
我觉得是球棒 莫拉
Found blood.
发现血迹
I think it's Manny Vega's bat.
我觉得是曼尼·维加的球棒
Let's compare it to the injury.
来跟伤口对比一下
The width of the barrel aligns with the width of the fracture.
球棒的宽度和骨裂的宽度一致
So Vega's our best bet.
很有可能是维加干的
Now, how do we prove he swung the fatal blow?
现在 要怎么证明他挥出了致命一击呢
The way you always do -- do that gumshoe thing.
一如既往 做"暗中侦察"啊
"That gumshoe thing"?
"暗中侦察"
No, um, this time,
不 这次
we're actually up against every baseball fan,
这次我们的对象是每个棒球迷
from judges to the governor.
从法官到州长
So it makes it a little difficult to do my gumshoe thing.
所以呢 要去"侦查"有点难
Society's very reluctant to hold celebrities accountable.
社会不愿让明星承担责任
Remember fatty arbuckle?
记得肥肥阿尔巴克吗
Fatty Arbuckle?
肥肥阿尔巴克
No.
不记得
The silentfilm star who was tried. Stop.
著名默片演员 曾经 打住
Hey, Jane, our victim had multiple drug arrests.
简 受害者曾因吸毒多次被捕
So, this is who they hire to be the "Sober coach"?
所以他们才请他做"醒酒教练"吗
Heard you got the warrant for the dumpsters.
听说你拿到了垃圾箱的搜查证
Yeah. I got blood, too --
嗯 我还发现血迹了
on Vega's bat.
在维加的球棒上
It's Korsak.
是科萨克
He's interviewing the victim's son.
他在给受害者儿子做笔录
Can you figure out
你去帮我看看
what's going on with the searches through the dumpsters?
垃圾箱的搜查进行的如何了
Yeah, yeah. I'll check with Frankie.
好的 我去和弗兰克联♥系♥
I'm off -- to do my... gumshoe thing.
我得走了 去做"侦察"
I shouldn't have used that term.
我不该用那个词的
No, you shouldn't have.
确实不该
Because it actually refers to galoshes,
严格来说 这个词的意思是胶套鞋
which you aren't wearing.
你又不♥穿♥那个
What? I... what did I say?
干嘛 我说什么了
We're very sorry for your loss.
我们对你父亲的死非常遗憾
You're the only ones.
只有你们
The news, the radio --
新闻 广播里
they're calling my dad a scum bag.
都称我爸爸为败类
We will do everything we can to find his killer.
我们会尽一切努力找出凶手
I hate to ask, but...
很抱歉 但必须得问
do you know anyone that might have wanted to hurt your father?
你父亲有没有和谁结仇
He's been clean since my mom died.
妈妈死后他就戒毒了
Pulled it together for me.
为了我他改邪归正
How long had he been clean?
戒了有多久
Five years.
五年了
He, uh, started an outreach center to help people.
他办了一家服务中心帮助人们
Why don't they report that?
他们怎么不报道这个
Did your father ever tell you anything
你父亲有没有跟你说起过
about his work with Manny Vega?
他和曼尼·维加的工作
Just that he was trying to help him.
只知道他想帮助他而已
He helped a lot of those guys.
他帮了很多那种人
You mean other ballplayers?
你是说还有其他棒球手
Yeah.
对
He blew his own shot at the pros with drugs.
他曾经沉迷于毒品
That's why he wasn't star-struck.
所以他不受人欢迎
He used to be one of them, s-so he -- he could connect.
他曾经经历过 所以感同身受
Yeah. Good to see you.
好的 很高兴见到你
Always a pleasure. All right.
我也是 好的
We just got shut down.
我们应该被和谐了
Search warrant on Vega's house and car was denied.
维加家里和汽车的搜查令没批下来
No grand jury on Vega, either.
没有陪审团对他提起诉讼
What?
什么
How can Merck shut down a grand-jury investigation?
默克怎么能阻止陪审团调查
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表