And the food.
还有吃的
Let me take you to dinner.
我带你去吃晚饭吧
Oh, it would be faster if you come to my house.
你直接来我家的话岂不是更快
Faster?
什么更快
For me. For me.
对我来说更快
Because I work really long hours.
因为我要工作到很晚
Yeah. I love hot women who can cook.
我喜欢会下厨的性感女郎
Okay.
好的
Oh, nice.
很好
This guy.
这个家伙
God.
天呐
Uh, sergeant Korsak, there was a match
科萨克警司 有人和被害者体内
on the DNA semen that we found in the victim.
精♥液♥DNA相吻合了
I'm afraid it is a sailor.
恐怕真是位水手的
Yes, ma'am, I-I met her at the bar,
是 夫人 我是在酒吧遇见她
but I did not do that.
不过我们什么都没做
What did you do?
你做了什么了
We partied, but...
我们后来分开了 但是
You partied? Meaning what?
你们分开了 什么意思
We had sex, sir.
我们上♥床♥了 长官
You just met her.
你只是见了她一面
Look, I know how this sounds, ma'am,
我知道自己百口莫辩 夫人
but I did not hurt her.
但是真的我没有伤害她
I liked her.
我很喜欢她
She was nice.
她人很好
D.A. wants him held on an aggravated-rape charge.
地方检察官想以严重强♥奸♥罪指控他
Wait, but -- but I didn't do it.
等等 我是无辜的
Loo--
听着
My ship is gonna leave.
我的舰船就要离开了
We cooperated with your questioning.
我们已经配合了你们的审讯
But if you think the navy's just gonna give you this sailor --
如果你们想让海军交出这位水手
It's not up to the navy.
这事不是由海军说了算
This is outside of military jurisdiction.
这已超出了军事裁判权的范围了
Let's go, sailor.
走吧 水手
Detective Frost
弗罗斯特警探
I have a navy admiral here to see you.
这里有一位海军上将想见你
I got this, sergeant detective.
交给我吧 警司
Dad, what are you doing here?
爸 你在这儿做什么呢
I'm here if the immediate release
我来是想让他们立即释放
of petty officer Salerno.
萨勒诺海军军士
Yeah, nice to see you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
And to inform you that your superiors
还要通知你 让你的上级
must exonerate the United States navy
宣布那位卷入
from involvement in these unfortunate events.
不幸事件的美♥利♥坚♥海军无罪
You see this badge?
看见这枚警徽了吗
It's a detective's badge.
这是警探专用警徽
But right now, this badge outranks your star.
现在呢 它的级别比你肩上的星要高
Don't make this personal, son.
别把私人恩怨带进来 孩子
It's not personal.
不是私人恩怨
Need I remind you...
别怪我没提醒你
Fleet week is a very lucrative endeavor.
舰队周是一个绝佳的盈利机会
It'll be a great loss to your city
如果换去别处举办的话
if it were to be held elsewhere.
对你们是巨大的损失
I'm pretty sure we'll manage that loss, sir.
相信我们可以处理好这些损失 长官
It's too bad we couldn't settle this like men.
真遗憾 我们不能用男人的方式解决问题
Are we the oldest people here?
我们在这儿算老年人了吧
From the two gentlemen at the bar.
吧台那边两位先生请的
My hand hurts from waving.
我手都快挥断了
What are they, 13? They both have acne.
他们估计才13岁吧 还有青春痘呢
I think the dark-haired one has braces.
那个黑头发的还戴着牙套的吧
I'll use the next one to water the plants.
你们不喝的话我就拿去浇花了
No, I don't like to be rude.
不 我不想这么没礼貌
Is that why you took Giovanni's velveteen box of chocolates?
所以你也收下了乔瓦尼送的精♥装♥巧克力
What'd he get you, a stuffed rabbit, too?
他下次会送你什么 毛绒兔子吗
He's sweet. Ugh!
他真是好贴心 受不了你
Umbrellas in drinks started in the 1930s.
20世纪30年代 人们开始拿小伞点缀饮料
Anything Polynesian was considered wildly exotic.
当时波利尼西亚的任何东西都很新奇
Unlike Giovanni -- wildly dull.
不像乔瓦尼 无聊透顶
Why would you say you'd have dinner with him?
你为什么同意和他共进晚餐呢
Because he has a spectacular torso,
因为他身材很棒
and he's giving your Mom a great deal on her car repair.
而且还给你妈妈的修理费打了个大折扣
Oh. Well, in that case,
好吧 既然那样
play with him all you like.
那你就和他尽情地玩吧
Hey, Jane. We got a second rape victim.
简 我们又发现了一名受害者
Korsak says same M.O.
科萨克说是同样的作案手法
Salerno's in lockup.
可萨勒诺还在拘留所里
Not anymore, he's not.
他已被释放了
Admiral Frost bailed him out two hours ago.
两小时前 弗罗斯特上将已将他保释
Admiral Frost?
弗罗斯特上将
You sure it's Frost's father?
你确定他就是弗罗斯特的父亲吗
Yeah. Well, admiral Frost,
是的 弗罗斯特上将
he got a lot of juice to get bail on a murder suspect.
为了保释了一名谋杀疑犯他真费了不少功夫
This rape is on him. Janey.
一定是他干的 简妮
What do we got?
情况如何
Dog walker found her.
遛狗的人发现了她
You all right?
你还好吗
We got a sailor raping women.
有一名水兵在奸♥杀♥妇女
Frost, it's not your fault.
弗罗斯特 这不是你的错
My father sprung him, Jane.
是我父亲保释了他 简
It's on me. Come on.
这都怪我 别这样
Pulse is weak and thready.
脉搏很微弱
She's still alive.
她还活着
Paramedic went to pronounce her,
急救人员正要宣告她死亡时
found a pulse.
又发现了脉搏
She was dumped here.
她被丢在了这儿
You find any personal belongings?
发现什么随身物品吗
Nothing. Swept the area.
没有 都找遍了
Look what he left behind.
看他留下了什么
Piece of a blue surgical bootie, which mean..
一块医用蓝色鞋套的碎片 那意味着
He was all about making sure
他很肯定
he didn't leave behind any footprints or DNA.
自己没有留下任何脚印或是DNA
Second victim's the same M.O. --
两位受害者情况相似
white, petite, 20-something.
娇小的白人女性 二十岁上下
If it's Salerno,
如果是萨勒诺干的
he's a serial rapist and a murderer.
那他就是一名连环奸♥杀♥犯
She's lucky to be alive.
她能活下来真的很幸运
Near-freezing temperature of the mud
接近冰点的泥土温度
reduced brain swelling, saved her life.
减轻了她的颅内压力 这才救了她一命
What kind of life, though?
她到底能不能活下来
Too soon to know.
现在还不好说
Thanks.
谢谢
Did you do a rape kit yet? Yes.
你做强♥奸♥证据检验了吗 做了
Injuries are consistent with a violent rape,
伤口符合暴♥力♥强♥奸♥的特征
but there's no evidence of semen.
但是没有发现精♥液♥
So, this time, he wore a condom.
所以 这次他带了避孕套
God, she looks bad.
上帝 她看上去真糟
The MRI shows bleeding on her brain.
核磁共振表明她有颅内出血
It's not looking good.
情况不太乐观
Did you see this?
你看到这儿了吗
What is that?
那是什么
Looks like some kind of an abrasion on the skin
看上去像是某种东西
left by an impression.
造成的压痕
Impression of what?
是什么的压痕
I'd have to do comparison testing.
我要做个比较实验才能知道
Looks like a zipper, Maura.
看上去像是拉链 莫拉
Can you hear me?
能听见我说话吗
My name is detective Jane Rizzoli.
我是简·里佐利探员
You're in the hospital. You're safe.
你现在在医院 很安全
And we're gonna keep you safe,
我们会保护你
And we're gonna find who did this to you.
并一定会找出真凶的
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表