He wasn't asking. He was ordering.
他不是在请求 而是在命令
He came here to do what he always does
一直以来他就做了这一件事
Serve the navy.
为海军效劳
But turns out he wasn't wrong, Frost.
但结果他并没有错 弗罗斯特
Salerno was not our guy.
萨勒诺不是凶手
You know what, Korsak?
科萨克 你知道吗
Why don't you spend your time working on this case
你还是多花点时间看看这案子
instead of defending somebody that you don't even know?
而不是去维护一个你压根不了解人
Hey, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I got work to do.
我还有事要做
I shouldn't have stuck my nose in.
我不该一直刨根问底的
Probably not, no. Just --
或许是不该 还是
Just give him some time.
给他点时间吧
God, I want to get this bastard, Korsak.
科萨克 我真想抓住这个混♥蛋♥
Hello, Stanley.
你好啊 斯坦利
Try the coffee. Made it special for you. Really?
尝尝咖啡吧 为你特制的 真的吗
Yeah. Put my underwear in it today.
没错 把我的内♥裤♥放在里面煮的
Morning, sweetheart. Sergeant.
早上好啊 甜心 警司
Isn't it a lovely day?
今天真不错 对吧
What are you doing here, ma?
你来这儿干嘛 妈
I'm going to work.
我来上班
I've got that car-repair bill to pay.
我得付修车的钱呢
You're late, Rizzoli, on your first day.
你第一天上班就迟到了 里佐利
I'm really sorry, Mr. Stanley. It'll never happen again.
太对不起了 斯坦利先生 不会有下次了
I was having some car trouble and --
我的车出了点问题
Yes, look, save it for someone who cares.
行了 我对这个没兴趣
Here. Hair net.
拿着 发网
Oh, my god. I'm gonna arrest him for a health-code felony.
天呐 我真想因为卫生条件太差而逮捕他
Ma, you can't work for Mr. Stanley.
妈 你不能为斯坦利先生工作
Hey, lady. What's your problem?
小姐 你有什么问题吗
My problem is you. There's a line here.
你就是我的问题 不要插队
I see that. Try the coffee.
我看到了 喝你的咖啡去
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛呢
Don't cut the line, ma'am.
别插队 夫人
Did you just call me "Ma'am"?
你刚刚是叫我"夫人"吗
You gonna yammer or help my customers?
你是要接着废话还是打算招待客人
Yeah! I'm so sorry.
是啊 太对不起了
What can I do for you?
有什么我能为你效劳的吗
I would like to pay for this.
我要付这个的钱
There you are. I need your help.
终于找到你了 快帮帮我
Well, I like your bear.
我好喜欢你的熊啊
Did Giovanni win that for you at the carnival?
乔瓦尼在嘉年华给你赢来的吗
It's not funny.
一点都不好笑
Okay, he seems to be under some impression
他似乎觉得
that we are in a relationship.
我们俩在交往
Well, tell him that you were only interested in sleeping with him.
告诉他你只对跟他上♥床♥感兴趣
And then you became uninterested
然后当他变成人 想和你交流的时候
when he tried to be a person and have a conversation.
你就对他不感兴趣了
He says he's waiting on special parts for your mother's car.
他说你妈妈的车还缺一个特别部件
Okay. Yeah. What if he means my parts?
好吧 万一他是指我身上的那个部件呢
I don't think this is police business.
我觉得这不是警♥察♥的业务范围
Oh, gosh. All right, look,
天呐 好吧 记着
the next time I tell you don't, don't, okay?
下次一定要听姐的话 知道了不
Go do the second autopsy. I have an idea.
去做第二例尸体的解剖吧 我有个主意
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. Oh, thank you.
对的 谢谢
You're welcome. Thank you. Thank you.
不用谢 谢谢 么么
It's a small fiber -- synthetic.
这是个细小的纤维 人造的
Nylon, you think? Could be.
尼龙 你觉得呢 有可能
From the suspect's roller bag, maybe.
可能嫌疑犯行李箱上的
I'll take it to fiber analysis.
我会拿去做纤维分♥析♥
Giovanni.
乔瓦尼
You look hot.
你看起来好性感
Hey, I left you a bunch of messages.
我给你留了一堆信息
You, uh -- did you get the bear?
你拿到那个熊了吗
Isn't it interesting what Dr. Isles does for a living?
艾尔斯医生的工作是不是很有趣
She dissects dead bodies.
她的工作是解剖尸体
Believe me, all right?
相信我
This -- this part you don't want to see.
你看完会做恶梦的
Oh, man! This is wicked.
哥们 这个太了不起了
It's like "Dawn of the dead" in here.
就像《活死人黎明》里的场景
I mean, it's better than zombies. This is great.
这比僵尸还酷 太棒了
No, no, no, no. I want to watch this.
别拉我 我想看看
Hey, you look great with the saw.
你拿着电锯看起来太正了
Seriously.
说真的
They make you crease your trousers in the marines, Korsak?
海军陆战队要求折裤线是吧 科萨克
Yeah, 'course, razor-sharp.
必须的 要很明显
Look at this.
看看这个
No creases.
没有裤线
Can you get closer on his commendation bars?
能拉近看看他的奖章吗
They're out of order. And that one's from Vietnam.
顺序错了 而且那个是越战的
The uniform's a fake.
制♥服♥是假的
Good work, Frost.
干得好 弗罗斯特
I'm gonna check the costume houses in town.
我去查下租戏服的地方
Lots of bars and restaurants
很多酒吧和餐厅
are making their employees put on sailor outfits.
都让雇员打扮成水手的样子
I'll update Jane.
我去告诉简
Is he gone?
他走了没
Not really.
没有
He's kind of like a bedbug.
他有点像臭虫
Hard to eradicate. Yes!
很难摆脱 对的
Anything on the fiber you found on the victim?
你在受害者身上找到的纤维有什么进展吗
It's heavy-duty ripstop nylon,
那个是耐用的防撕裂尼龙
used in the manufacturing of suitcases.
用于制♥造♥手提箱
So we're looking for a navy-blue rolling bag
所以说我们要在满是游客的城市里
in a city of tourists.
找一个海军蓝的行李箱
Well, at least you've ruled out 5,000 sailors.
至少你排除了五千名水手
Yeah, we just have to find someone posing as one.
是 我们只不过要找个假扮的而已
Hey, Jane.
嗨 简
Is that ma's chicken pot pie?
那是妈做的鸡肉派吗
She wanted Maura to try it.
她想让莫拉尝尝
How sweet. Thank you.
太贴心了 谢谢
It was you! You got her the job in the cafe.
是你 是你给她找的咖啡厅的那个活
She needed a job. He needed an assistant.
她需要个工作 他需要个助手
With stan-illa the Hun?!
让她跟大佬斯坦利一起工作吗
Really, Frankie?!
有没有搞错 弗兰基
This is delicious, Jane.
这个太好吃了 简
Yeah, I know. She's a really good cook.
我知道 她的手艺确实不错
Have a bite.
吃一口
There's 27 grams of sugar in that.
那里面有27克糖
It's good enough for the navy.
海军都觉得这个挺好的
Sailors were handing 'em out.
水手们正在分发呢
That's it.
就是这个
I thought it was odd that a sailor was handing out samples.
我就觉得水手分发试喝饮料很奇怪
Give me that. Here.
那个给我 拿着
Here it is. Street Promos.
找到了 茂德公♥司♥
Dragon Fire energy drinks and other companies
龙之火能量饮料和其他一些公♥司♥
hire them to hand out samples, drum up interest.
雇用他们去分发样品 招揽顾客
Yeah, look at that. They work big events all over the country.
看看这个 他们在全国各地都工作过
See if they've been in
看看他们去没去过
New Orleans, Indianapolis, and Houston.
新奥尔良 印第安纳波利斯 和休斯顿
Right. The NCIC hits. Yeah.
对的 去年三起案子的发生地 是的
Hey, maybe our guy works for this company.
也许我们要找的人在这家公♥司♥工作
Could be. Thank god kids need to post their damn lives.
有可能 多亏这些孩子把这些照片贴出来
Yeah, but now we've got to figure out
是啊 现在我们得研究下
if one of these guys is our killer.
这里面有没有人是我们要找的凶手
Got him. His name is Devon Bosco.
找到了 他叫德文·博斯克
He lives in Cincinnati. He travels with Street Promos.
住在辛辛那提 为茂德在各地拉客
Corporate office just confirmed he was the only employee
公♥司♥刚刚确认 他是唯一一个
Who worked all three of the cities.
在三个城市都工作过的雇员
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表