It's the bottom of the ninth. Can he do it?
已经到了第九局下半了 他能做到吗
And... It's... gone!
球...飞出去了
Home run! Manny "Mega" Vega has done it!
本垒打 超级维加做到了
The upstart expansion team Boston Pilgrims
近来崛起的波士顿朝圣者队
will live in the shadow of the Red Sox no more!
终于可以摆脱红袜队的阴影了
They are one game away from the playoffs!
只需再多赢一场便可打进季后赛
Good morning, Boston early risers.
早上好 波士顿早起的人们
That's if you Pilgrims fans even went to sleep.
不过朝圣者的球迷们应该彻夜未眠吧
I'm still celebrating Manny "Mega" Vega's moon shot
我还在庆祝超级维加的那记
over the left-field fence.
飞出左外野的本垒打
this afternoon game was even a bigger one,
下午的比赛更加重要
as the Pilgrims continue to fight for a playoff spot
在这个艰难的赛区 朝圣者队还在
in a tough division...
为了季后赛的席位而努力
What a game last night.
昨晚的比赛太精彩了
The Pilgrims are on a streak with "Mega" Vega.
有了超级维加的朝圣者队一路高歌♥
Chimpanzees do that. Do what?
黑猩猩也这样 怎样
Grab their crotches. It's a sign of aggression.
抓胯部 这是攻击性的表现
Welcome back to "Baseball Live."
欢迎回到棒球直播间
How exciting is this?
太激动人心了
Two Boston teams competing for playoff berths.
两支波士顿棒球队争夺季后赛席位
But what the Red Sox don't have is Manny "Mega" Vega.
可惜红袜队没有超级维加
Man, that Mega Vega sure can hit.
超级维加打得真好
"Mega" Stands for "Molecular evolutionary genetics analysis".
Mega的意思是分子进化遗传学分♥析♥
Oh, he is quite the male specimen.
他真是男性的标准样本
Mega focus. Mega power.
超级专注 超级力量
Drink my Mega Ade to win every time.
喝超级能量饮料 所向披靡
I'd love to mega him.
我想扑倒他
Oh, hey. Language. My mother's here.
喂 注意点 我妈在呢
You should hear us when you're not around policing us.
你应该听听我们俩平时是怎么聊天的
He's a hunk.
他真健美
"Hunk"?
"健美"
Officially throwing up in my mouth.
我真要吐了
No -- Jo Friday, stop licking.
行了 乔 别舔了
Oh, don't yell at her. That's not yelling.
别对它喊 那才不是喊呢
Stop licking!
别舔了
That's yelling.
这才是喊
...speaking of a kiss goodbye.
说到吻别
Co-owners no more.
共同所有已成历史
Phil Young announced today that he controls the Pilgrims.
菲尔·扬今天宣布他接管了朝圣者队
Must be pretty upsetting for the ex-wife, Geena.
前妻吉娜一定很郁闷
That's too bad.
太糟糕了
Well, at least they're fighting over a baseball team.
至少他们争的是一支棒球队
My parents are fighting over the snow shovel.
我爸妈争的却是个雪铲
I doubt it will.
我估计不会
Oh, my god. Tommy.
天呐 汤米
I forgot to tell you he was coming home.
我忘了跟你说他要回家了
You forgot to tell me? Did you forget, too?
你忘了告诉我吗 你也忘记了吗
Janey. Hi.
简妮 嗨
Thanks for your letters. They really kept me going.
谢谢你的信 真的对有我很大鼓舞
I was looking for you three months ago.
三个月前就等你回来了
Yeah. I got in a little fight in the yard.
我在院子里跟人打架了
They threw me back in, so...
他们又把我送回监狱了
Yeah, well, let's not screw up your early release, okay?
这次提前释放 别再搞砸了 好吗
Fresh start, yeah? Yeah.
从新开始 对吧 对的
Dr. Isles, I tightened up the flush valve in the guest house.
艾尔斯医生 我把客房♥的排水阀拧紧了
Thank you. Please let me pay you. No, not a chance.
谢谢 让我付你钱吧 不 不用了
I mean, it's the least I can do, you know?
这是我最起码能为你做的
For all you're doing for me.
你为我做了那么多
"All" you're doing for him?
你为他做什么了
He's just visiting your mother.
他只是来探望你妈妈
"Visiting" means dropping by and then leaving.
"探望"是指 来看看就走
When's he leaving?
他什么时候走
Jane, he's gonna be in violation of his probation
简 没有永久住址
without a permanent address.
是违反他的缓刑规定的
So the visit is permanent.
所以这个探望是长♥期♥的
Temporarily.
暂时的
The only thing that Tommy does "temporarily"
汤米一在这里暂住
is stay out of trouble.
麻烦就会找上门
Jane, I know you.
简 我了解你
You're conflicted, you want to help him,
你很矛盾 你想要帮他
but you're afraid that anything you do
但是你担心你的举动
will be interpreted as a sign of approval.
会被误解成对他的赞许
My little brother is a screw-up, Maura,
我弟弟根本无可救药 莫拉
a completely lovable screw-up felon.
一个根本无可救药却很惹人爱的罪犯
The recidivism rate for non-violent offenders
非暴♥力♥罪犯的再犯率
is higher than for violent.
比暴♥力♥罪犯要高
It's 46% to 39%.
46%对39%
So I'm thinking this isn't a good idea.
所以我觉得这不是个好主意
I'm doing this for your mother.
我是为了你妈妈
You know, he's made some bad choices,
他是做过些错误的决定
but that doesn't make him a bad person.
但那不能说明他就是个坏人
Oh, yeah, right. He did fix your flush valve.
是是是 他修好了你的排水阀
She's licking her paws.
它在舔它的爪子
Yeah, they're real red. I know. I know.
它的爪子好红 我知道
This is Dr. Isles.
我是艾尔斯医生
Okay, if the division detectives have signed off,
如果你们区的警探签字了
I will authorize removal of the body.
我可以授权你们移♥动♥尸体
Thank you.
谢谢
Fatal slip and fall at the Pilgrims' locker room.
朝圣者队的更衣室里有人滑倒摔死了
That's weird they're not reporting it.
真奇怪 他们没有报道
Let's go.
我们去吧
I've never been to the Pilgrims' stadium,
我还没去过朝圣者队的主场呢
And their locker room is closer than your couch.
而且他们的更衣室可比你的沙发好玩多了
Come on.
走吧
Well, I've always wanted to see them without their uniforms.
我早就想看他们的不♥穿♥衣服是啥样了
Maura!
呆
This is Dr. Isles again.
我是艾尔斯医生
Uh, hold the body at the scene.
把尸体留在现场
I'm coming in. Thank you.
我这就过去 谢谢
Hey, listen. I know you're a little busy.
我知道你挺忙的
Um, you know, if you want, I can take your dog to the vet.
如果你愿意 我可以带你的狗去看兽医
No, your only job is -- is just stay out of trouble, okay?
不用 你只要别惹麻烦就行了
Bye, ma. Bye, baby.
再见 妈 再见 宝贝
Body's in the shower, Dr. Isles.
艾尔斯医生 尸体在浴室
It's nice to see you, Detective Merck.
很高兴见到你 默克警探
Actually, it's Chief Merck now.
事实上 应该是默克主管了
Of course. Congratulations. Thank you.
对的 恭喜你 谢谢
What brings you out, Rizzoli?
什么风把你吹来了 里佐利
Just tagging along. Look at you.
就是跟着转转 看看你啊
You retire, land the plum job,
你退了休 得到了份肥差
Chief of security for the Pilgrims.
朝圣者队的安保主管
Yeah, it's a long way from working those late nights in homicide.
是啊 这比在凶案组熬夜工作好太多了
Hey, listen, while you're here, we treat Boston's finest
既然你来了 我们送你几张
to a couple of tickets on the first-base line.
波士顿最佳一垒视野的比赛门票
I've only sat in the nosebleeds
在警♥察♥感激日那天
on police-appreciation day -- thanks.
我也只能坐最上面的位置 谢啦
What's this look like to you?
你觉得这是什么情况
Uh, it's pretty sad. It's a poor fella on our coaching staff
挺悲剧的 我们教练组的一位可怜同事
slipped and fell in the shower this morning.
今早在淋浴时滑了一跤
Team's pretty shook up about it.
整个球队都感到很震惊
Oh, the coaching staff? That's awful. Yeah. Hey, listen.
教练组啊 真糟糕 是啊 听着
Why don't you go out and enjoy the game?
你干嘛不到外面享受比赛呢
I'll walk her through this,
我会帮她完成工作
and I'll have her out by the bottom of the first.
让她在第一局下半出去观看比赛
Well, if it's okay with you,
如果你没意见的话
I'm gonna, uh, wait here for dr. Isles, all right?
我要在这里等艾尔斯医生 好吗
Uh, yeah, all right. Sure.
好吧 没问题的
Let me, uh -- let me go check on her, all right?
那我 我去看她一下
...three, four, five, six, seven...
三 四 五 六 七
You got to be kidding.
这不是真的吧
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表