Forward, march!
齐步 走
Halt! Make ready!
立定 各就位
Aim! Fire!
瞄准 射击
Fire!
射击
Forward! March!
齐步 走
Halt!
立定
Make ready!
各就位
Aim!
瞄准
Fire!
射击
Forward! March!
齐步 走
Halt!
立定
Aim! Fire!
瞄准 射击
Making croissants seems daunting,
做羊角包看似复杂
But really it's as easy as making coq au vin.
其实和做法式红酒炖鸡一样简单
To think it takes two days.
可竟然要花两天时间准备
Hey, Julia Childs, I could buy a tube of those crescent things
茱莉亚·尔兹 那玩意我可以买♥♥一坨儿
And serve 'em to you in 20 minutes.
20分钟后就可以摆上餐桌
No! Throw it to second! Come on!
不 投到二垒 我去
W-why are you yelling? You can't change the outcome.
你吼什么 你又左右不了比赛结果
Really?
是嘛
Gee, I thought I could.
切 我还以为我可以呢
That would require crossing the space-time continuum.
那你必须穿越时空连续体
Go get the hand vacuum
去拿吸尘器
And clean up your couch crumbs.
把你掉在沙发上的残渣清理干净
Ma, I'm trying to relax.
妈 我在放松
Okay, and we are trying to get ready for a guest.
我们在准备接待一位客人
Help out.
过来帮忙
Come on, Maura, you're gonna give yourself an ulcer.
放松 呆 你这样会得溃疡的
All right? It's not royalty. It's your mom.
好吗 又不是什么贵族要来 是你妈
Ulcers are caused by h. Pylori, a bacteria.
溃疡通常是由幽门螺旋菌感染引起的
Or critical mothers.
或者唠叨的母亲
I'm not critical.
我不唠叨
Am I?
我有吗
She's never been to my house before.
这是她第一次来我家
Never?
第一次
Well, what do you do when she visits Boston?
那她来波士顿的时候你们住哪儿
We just usually go to one of my parents' homes in Europe.
我和我父母通常只去我们在欧洲的房♥子住
Those tulips are wilting already.
那些郁金香都凋谢了
Yes, I could see why you're so ashamed of this hideous place,
这样 看得出来你觉得这地儿很不上档次
And forcing her to stay in that disgusting guesthouse.
让你妈住在恶心的客房♥里会很难为情
What are you talking about? It's lovely.
你在说什么啊 这里挺好的
Wait a minute.If your mom is in the guesthouse,
等下 如果你妈妈要睡客房♥
where are you staying?
那你睡哪儿
With you, of course.
住你家 这还用说嘛
Fine, but just know I don't serve coq au vin.
好吧 不过我可不会做红酒炖鸡
I serve...cocoa puffs.
我会给你买♥♥ 巧克力泡芙
I know.
我知道
Rizzoli. Isles.
里佐利 艾尔斯
Okay. I'll be right there. I'm on my way.
我马上过去 我这就去
I haven't even had a chance to pre-order
我甚至还没来得及去预定
the organic pig's trotters.
有机猪蹄呢
Are those feet? I'm not eating feet.
你说的是猪的脚啊 我才不要吃
I'm gonna leave you the butcher's number. Sure.
我给你肉摊主的电♥话♥ 好的
Come on.
走啦
You should change.
你要换衣服
All right. I'll change in the car.
好吧 我在车里换
Then I'm driving.
那我开车
Oh, come on. I hate it when you drive.
拜托 我讨厌你开车
Well, I hate it more when you undress and drive.
我更讨厌你边换衣服边开车
Bye, ma.
再见 妈
All right, okay, it's sort of a screwy hobby,
这是一种非主流的爱好
But I used to love this rev war reenactment stuff.
不过我以前还挺喜欢这种独♥立♥战争重演什么的
I mean, it bugged me
我很恼
that they wouldn't let women be minutemen, you know.
他们不让女人演民兵
Thousands of women served
在当时 有成千的女人
as laundresses, nurses, seamstresses.
做了洗衣工 护士和裁缝
Gee, how fun is that?
天 那多有趣啊
All right, what do we got?
什么情况
Probably a stupid accident.
有可能是场意外
Before everyone realized he wasn't faking it,
这场表演临近结束了
The whole thing was probably over.
大家才发现他这里情况不对
Just takes one gun nut smuggling in live ammo.
或许是某个笨蛋不小心装了真子弹
Found his I.D. In his powder horn.
在他的火♥药♥桶里发现了身份证
City I.D. Gabe Buckner, 27.
城市户口 加布·巴克纳 27岁
He was a garbage man.
是一个收垃圾的
Maybe it wasn't an accident.
或许这不是意外
Maybe somebody wanted him dead.
或许是有人想置他于死地
Perhaps it was someone who didn't like to recycle.
或许那个人不喜欢回收垃圾
Was that a joke?
你在讲冷笑话吗
Only if it's funny.
不好笑就算了
That's an odd-looking entry wound.
射入口有点奇怪
What is that? Is that a musket?
是什么枪 步♥枪♥吗
Hmm. There's no exit wound.
子弹没有射出
Hmm. Unusually ragged edge.
伤口异常 参差不齐
So, stabbed from a bayonet?
所以呢 是被刺刀刺死的
Colonial militia didn't use bayonets till 1778.
1778年后 殖民地民兵才开始用刺刀
Maura, shot or stabbed?
莫拉 枪杀还是刺杀
or did somebody chew on his hip?
还是有人啃了他的屁♥股♥
Oh, I don't think that's from a bite.
我觉得应该这不是人咬的
Uh-oh. Cavanaugh's here.
卡瓦诺夫来了
Oh. This is a paid tourist attraction.
这里是一个付费景点
City's full of 'em,
市里面到处都是
Celebrating liberty days.
为了庆祝独♥立♥日
Fascinating. He was a smithy.
真有趣 他是个铁匠
Blacksmith.
打铁的
Maura, it's pretend.
莫拉 是他扮演的啦
Perimeter's secured. What next?
周围已经封锁了 下一步做什么
I'll have a coffee -- two sugars, black.
给我买♥♥杯咖啡 两份糖 要黑咖啡
Oh. Make that two.
两杯
Oh, cappuccino, please.
卡布奇诺 谢谢
But only if there's 1% milk.
里面只能有1%的牛奶
Good thing you're not picky.
你还真不挑剔啊
Hey, I'm trying to make detective,
我要学怎么当警探
Not become a barista.
不是给人端咖啡
Bro, you know how many coffee runs I had to make
兄弟 你知道我当警探前 给人端了
working my way up?
多少杯咖啡吗
Nothing for me, but if you hustle those coffees,
我倒没干过 要是你腿儿够快
I'll let you help me with witness statements. Deal.
你可以帮我去采集目击者证词 好的
Hey, I'll handle the media.
媒体那边交给我
We don't want to panic the tourists.
我们不能造成恐慌
For now, it's an accident. Got it, people?
对外 说成是意外 懂了吗
Yes, sir.
遵命
Put your backs into it, men!
快把它们都放回原处
What the hell is this meathead doing?
这个傻帽在这里干什么
Rizzoli, get him out of here? Yeah.
里佐利 让他离开 好的
Move it forward! Ho, hey, ho, ho!
向前进 等一下
It's a crime scene. You can't be here.
这里是罪案现场 你不能在这里
I was merely attempting to move this artillery piece
我只是想把你面前的
out of your way.
这座大炮移走
Commanding officer general Ezekiel Parker
16师司令员
of the 16th brigade.
伊齐基尔·帕克
I'm Martha Washington.
我还是玛莎·华盛顿呢
Let me see your driver's license.
让我看看你的驾照
Sure. Of course.
没问题
Dwayne Cravitz? Yeah, no wonder you went with "Parker."
德维恩·克拉维茨 难怪你要叫"帕克"
It is such a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Dr. Maura isles.
我是莫拉·艾尔斯医生
Professor Cravitz is a leading authority on colonialism.
克拉维茨教授是殖民♥主♥义学的著名权威
I'm a huge fan.
我很热衷于此
You're a huge fan of colonialism?
你很热衷殖民♥主♥义
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表