Oh, leave them alone!
消停一会吧
They're serving our country!
他们在报效祖国
Ma, Mmaura and I are actually the only people who can hear you.
妈 你说再大声他们也听不见
Poor boys. They need a little fun.
可怜的孩子们 他们需要放纵一下
It's fleet week.
这周是舰队周
Yeah, poor boys need to learn how to hold their alcohol.
是的 他们需要提高一下自己的酒量了
God, I can't wait for these guys to be gone in three days.
老天 再坚持三天 他们就走人了
Roosevelt endorsed the first fleet week in 1935.
1935年罗斯福宣布开展第一次舰队周活动
He was intent in expanding the navy.
他致力于扩张海军
Oh, he's cute.
他挺萌的嘛
Yeah. Move along. Move along.
说的是 一边去 一边去
She's too young for you.
咋的 还想玩姐弟恋啊
Goodbye.
再见
I really want to thank you for taking me to brunch.
谢谢你们带我一起去吃早午饭
I know you have better things to do on a Sunday morning.
我知道周末早上你们本来有更好的计划
Come on. Don't be silly.
好啦 别想多了
I mean, what could be more fun
还有什么比带着你身无分文
than taking out your broke, homeless mother,
无家可归 被你♥爸♥抛弃的老妈
Who's been dumped by your father?
招摇过市更有乐趣
Ma, stop. Come on.
妈 别说了
My car is breaking down, too?!
现在我的车也和我作对
It's the only thing in my life that's been working!
这是我这辈子唯一不会坏的东西
I'm sure it's fine.
我肯定不是啥大问题
Or not.
正好相反
Come on, Maura. Big push.
下车 莫拉 一起推
We're gonna push? We're gonna push.
我们要推车 没错
Oh, good thing I wore my wedges.
幸好我今天穿的是坡跟鞋
Uh, it's okay, ma'am. We can push.
没事的 夫人 我们可以帮你们推
All right. Thanks.
好吧 谢谢
Thank you. Oh. He's cute, too.
谢谢 他也很萌哦
He called me "Ma'am."
他叫我夫人
Ma, scoot over.
妈 挪一下
Do you think they could push us to gilberti's garage?
他们能把我们推到吉尔伯蒂的修车♥库♥吗
It's so close.
离这儿不远
Female commissioned officers are addressed as "Ma'am."
女军官通常都被称作"夫人"
It's a sign of respect.
是一种尊重的表示
"Sir" Is a sign of respect.
"长官"才是一种尊重的表示
"Ma'am" Is for fat, old cat ladies.
夫人是称呼那些大腹便便 脾气暴躁的老太婆
Are you talking about me?
你是在说我吗
Do you have a cat?
你养猫了吗[old cat直译老猫]
No.
没
Thank you. You're welcome, ma'am.
谢谢 不客气 夫人
See what I mean?
懂我的意思了吧
No.
没有
Hello? Yeah, hang on.
有人吗 稍等
Giovanni?
乔瓦尼
Where's your father?
你父亲呢
Ah, he's down in Florida. No, no, I'll get grease on you.
他在佛罗里达 别碰 会沾上润滑油的
Oh, it's okay! Wow. Look at his shouldertohip ratio.
不介意的 快看他的从肩至臀部的比例
Lengthy metacarpals -- you know what that means.
修长的掌骨 你懂我的意思
Hey. How you doin'?
嗨 最近过得咋样
Great. You look hot as ever.
挺好 你还是一样的性感
Doesn't she?
那还用说
Ah, your ma -- nicest lady on the block.
你老妈 这条街最有爱心的女士
I swear to god, I'll never forget your chocolate-chip cookies.
我发誓 我永远忘不了你做的巧克力饼干
Come on.
过来
This is my friend dr. Isles.
这位是我的朋友 艾尔斯医生
You can call me "Maura."
你可以叫我莫拉
I-I don't mind a little grease.
我不介意沾点润滑油
Uh, what's, you know, a little grease between friends?
能不能 帮老朋友点儿忙
Ma's car died.
妈的汽车出故障了
It sounds to me like the water-pump bearing.
看着像是水泵轴承出了问题
Look at you, all "My cousin vinny."
瞧瞧你 真是博学多识
love that.
真好
He's hot. It's hot?
他很性感 里面很热[hot有性感 热之义]
Uh, the -- the car. It's -- it's running hot.
那个车啊 是挺热的
Oh, yeah, yeah. You're losing some coolant here.
是的 冷却剂不够了
You were always so handy.
你总是这么能干
Wwasn't he, Jane? Ma, stop.
不是吗 简 妈 够了
And taking over for your father like this --
接手你父亲的事业
That's a good son.
真是个优秀的儿子
Right, Jane?
是吧 简
Good sons make good...
优秀的儿子能成为一个优秀的
Good mechanics, ma?
优秀的汽修师♥傅♥
Rizzoli.
里佐利
Looks like more than just a pump.
看起来不仅仅是水泵的问题
Could take a while.
修理可能要花一段时间
Do you think I could get the friends-and-family discount?
就咱俩这关系 能给我打个折吗
You got it, mrs. Rizzoli. Oh!
没问题 里佐利夫人
Thank you!
谢谢
Oh, we have to leave.
我们要走了
Um, I wish I could stay and help you pull the front cover.
我很想留在这里帮你扶着引擎罩
Let's go. How?
我们走 怎么去
We don't have a car.
车没了
We'll take a taxi.
我们可以坐出租
We are not going to the crime scene.
你不能去犯罪现场
We are going home.
你得回家
Since you're a gearhead like me,
既然你和我一样是汽车控
Take julietta.
借你吉利达
Restored her myself.
我自己组装的
I would love that!
我非常乐意
Cool!
帅疯了
I would love that.
我很乐意
1975 was a great year.
1975年是伟大的一年
No. Stay away from Giovanni.
别跑题 离乔瓦尼远点
"No"?
不要
Oh,this is a dibs thing.
原来如此 先来后到
"A dibs thing"? Really?
先来后到 你说真的
Okay, tell me what you have in common with him.
你说说你和他有什么共同点
All right, he's a blue-collar...
他是一个蓝领
...Boston-italian auto mechanic.
意大利裔的汽修工
Well, so are you.
你不也是嘛
Well, except for being an auto mechanic.
除了职业不一样
And we're best friends.
但我们成了闺蜜
Yes, but I'm interesting.
是的 但是我魅力比较大
And you don't want to sleep with me.
而且 你不想跟我上♥床♥
Do you?
难不成你想吗
No.
不想
No! But that's my point.
当然不 但你说到点子上了
That's all I want to do with Giovanni.
我只想和乔瓦尼上♥床♥
I just don't really think
我真的不觉得
You have the patience for Giovanni's type.
你对乔瓦尼那一型有足够耐心
Well, what's his type?
那他算哪一型
Fun... Till he starts to talk.
很风趣 但是一说话就煞风景了
Sweet. Where'd you get that Alfa?
好靓 哪儿弄来这辆阿尔法
"Lookin' hot."
性感撩人[汽车车牌上的字]
What do we got?
什么情况
White female, badly beaten
女性白人 被人暴打
Badly beaten, possibly raped.
被人暴打 很可能被强♥奸♥
Brenda Martin, 21 years old,
布兰达·马丁 21岁
Somerville address.
住址为萨默维尔市
Homeless guy looking for bottles found her.
捡破烂的流浪汉发现了她
Initial external examination
初步外观检查
Indicates likely sexual assault.
表明很可能是性侵犯
Navy issue.
海军物品
She was wearing it. There's a blond hair inside.
她当时戴着 里边有金发
Navy? We got thousands of sailors in town.
海军吗 这镇上有上千个水手啊
Only time I envied sailors -- fleet week.
唯一让我眼红水手的时节 舰队周
Don't they have marine week?
他们没有航海周吗
Do now. Didn't then. I was gypped.
现在有了 以前没有 我被骗了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表