no, no, no, no, no.
不要啊
Did you forget?! Oh, shoot.
你忘了 遭了
Maura, this crack-of-dawn run was your idea!
莫拉 晨跑可是你的主意
Damnit, I could have slept in!
该死 我本来可以睡懒觉的
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
Hey, babe, once you touch it, you got to do something with it.
亲爱的 开局之后 你要有所行动啊
babe?
亲爱的
What is Tommy doing here so early?
汤米这么早在这里做什么
It's not early so much as late.
现在说早不早 说晚也不晚了
He spent the night.
他在这儿过夜了
Playing chess? He's quite good
下象棋啊 他下得挺不错的
Sorry.
抱歉
Knight to b3
马二进三
Mm. Declining the gambit. Risky move
开局让棋法 真大胆
Morning sis.
早啊 老姐
I didn't realize you two were so chummy.
我以前怎么没发现你们俩走得这么近
Oh, this isn't chummy
这不是走得近
I've all but destroyed his king's pawn defense.
我已经摧毁了他的防线
Whatever
随你怎么说
good for you.
真好啊
Mom goes to Atlantic city for a few days,
妈妈去亚特兰大了
and now you're sleeping over?
你就趁她不在 在莫拉家过夜
Like she said, Jane,
她不是说了吗 简
we're just playing chess.
我们只是下象棋而已
Best opponent I ever faced.
棋逢对手啊
Stop.
别说了
Rizzoli
里佐利
Yeah, okay, I'll be right there
好的 我马上过去
Come on, we got a possible homicide. We got to go.
走吧 有一起疑似凶案 我们得走了
I'm about to castle.
我正要王车易位呢
And I...I haven't been called in yet.
而且我 我还没有接到电♥话♥
Dr. Isles.
艾尔斯医生
No moves without me
我不在的时候不准动棋
No moves at all.
一点儿也不准动
Show yourself out.
哪儿凉快呆哪儿去
Do not sleep with my brother.
不要和我弟弟上♥床♥
What?!
什么
Jane, it hadn't even occurred to me.
简 我从没有往那儿想
Although he does have exquisite long bones.
虽然他有精致的长骨
"Long bones"? Eww!
长骨 真想吐
Femur, tibia.
股骨 胫骨
Look, it's his mind that I find myself most attracted to.
其实 最吸引我的是他的头脑
He barely graduated high school.
他高中勉强才毕业
Well, Bobby Fischer was a high-school dropout,
鲍比·菲舍尔也是高中辍学
And he's a world chess champion.
现在却成了世界国际象棋冠军
Well, okay, so when Tommy becomes A world-class chess champion,
等汤米成了世界象棋冠军
you can sleep with him.
你就能跟他上♥床♥了
Really?
真的吗
No.
不准
Neighborhood thieves stripped this baby clean last night.
附近的小偷昨晚把这辆车洗劫一空
Didn't get around to calling us about all the blood in it
一个小时前才打电♥话♥告诉我们
till an hour ago.
车里面有血迹
What, they steal the victim, too?
他们把受害者也偷走了
All we know is that there was one.
我们只知道那儿坐的有人
Well, it's a good place to dump a car
在车里杀了人之后
If you're gonna kill somebody in it.
这是个弃车的好地方
Two distinct patterns of arterial spray.
两条分离的动脉血液喷溅
Both the victim's carotids were severed.
受害者的两条颈动脉都被割断了
Whoever sat here is most certainly dead.
坐在这里的人极有可能已经死亡
Without a body, we're gonna need as much evidence as we can get.
没有尸体 我们要找到尽可能多的证据
Uh, hey, officer, spread the word that BPD will pay triple
警官 放出消息 波士顿警♥察♥局会出
what any pawn shop or fence will pay
比当铺三倍的价钱来赎回
for anything stripped off this car -- no questions asked.
这辆车上被偷的东西 什么都别问
Okay.
好的
And, uh, anything that gets turned in,
还有 任何上交的东西
homicide gets it first.
凶案组要先过目
It's Duncan, by the way.
我叫邓肯 顺便说一下
What?
什么
My name -- officer Ronald Duncan.
我的名字 雷诺德·邓肯
Did I say something wrong?
我说错什么话了吗
People just like to be acknowledged, Jane.
人们只是喜欢被别人记住 简
Which reminds me --
这倒提醒我了
No. Jane?
不要 简
Sensitivity training is mandatory for the entire department,
人际敏感性训练是局里每个人都必须接受的
And it's incumbent on me to make sure that you attend.
现在我的责任就是 确保你接受训练
Look, I don't want to pull rank.
听着 我不想用我的职位压你
I'm in the middle of a homicide investigation.
我正在调查命案呢
I don't have time to go sit with some emo-nazi
我可没时间坐在那里 听一位欧巴桑讲
and have her tell me what I can or cannot say
我对那些我遇到的
to all the lowlifes and scumbags
混♥蛋♥ 小人 痞子们
and gangbangers that I got to deal with.
能说什么 不能说什么
Nice.
不错
Uh, car belongs to a Melissa Joy Black from Michigan.
车主是密歇根市的梅丽莎·乔伊·布莱克
22 years old.
22岁
Called Ann Arbor PD -- no stolen-car report.
给安阿伯警局打过电♥话♥了 没有车辆被盗
They checked her phone there -- disconnected.
他们查了她的电♥话♥ 打不通
Yeah, well, it's 'cause she lives in Boston now.
肯定的 因为她现在住在波士顿
That's a current parking pass at the local terminal.
这是本地码头的停车许可证
My guess is...
我猜
Melissa joy works at the docks.
梅丽莎在码头工作
Secretary in one of the offices, maybe?
或许是某个部门的秘书
Well, now, that's a very sexist remark
你这个说法可是性别歧视啊
coming from a guy who's pitching sensitivity training.
亏你还接受过人际敏感性训练
She's 5'2" working at the docks.
她身高一米六 在码头工作
How's that sexist?
这哪里性别歧视了
Because a mesomorphic woman of that height
因为这样身高的运动型体质女性
could easily lift two times her
可以轻易地举起她身体
body weight, detective Korsak.
两倍的重量 科萨克警探
Frost, e-mail this to me?
弗罗斯特 把这个发我邮箱
Hey, you want to process the crime scene?
你继续勘察现场
I'm gonna go to the docks.
我要去码头瞧瞧
See ya.
回见
You, of course, are coming with me.
毫无疑问 你得跟着我
Well, you know, I'm beginning to think
你知道吗 我现在觉得
that you are deliberately trying to take me
你是故意把我从棋局里
away from my chess game.
拉走的
Yes, Maura, I am sabotaging your knight-to-queen castle
是的 莫拉 我破坏了你的车护后
thingy move.
走棋
I drove you here.
我开车把你拐到这儿来
Hey, babe. Nice tits.
宝贝儿 真丰满啊
Oh, yeah, we've been waiting for you all our lives.
是啊 我们都等了你好久了
What's he think we're gonna do?
他以为我们要干嘛
Just run over there and tear off his clothes?
跑过去脱♥光♥他的衣服
He's not thinking consciously at all.
他这是下意识的言语
It's a natural chemical response to our pheromones.
是对我们外激素的一种自然化学反应
Really?
说真的啊
"Nice tits" ss a natural chemical response?
"真丰满"是自然化学反应
Perceived fertility is paramount.
感官生育能力是最重要的
Males seek mates capable of nursing offspring.
男性寻找能够哺育后代的伴侣
Abundant breasts do suggest --
丰满的乳♥房♥♥能够代表这方面的功能
Yeah, you know what his abundant belly suggests?
是的 你知道他的大肚子代表了什么吗
Snowball's chance in hell.
他这辈子都休想
Here -- the office is over here.
到了 办公室在这儿
Oh, hey, excuse me.
打扰一下
Can you tell me who's in charge here?
能告诉我谁是这儿的负责人吗
Uh...he's busy.
他很忙
So am I.
我也是
Boston homicide.
波士顿凶案组
Hey, what can I do for you lovely ladies?
我能为两位美丽的女士做些什么呢
That's a doctor. I'm a detective.
这位是医生 我是警探
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表