No.
没有
No, that day...
没有 那天
When it counted...
当这些发生的时候
She lived up to my highest ideal.
她真的成为了我心中完美的典范
She was a soldier. That's what she was.
她是一个军人 这就是她的使命
She was...
她是
A damn fine soldier.
一个非常优秀的军人
I'm sorry the mess.
真不好意思我家里这么乱
Oh, I don't mind. I've been living in a tent.
没关系 我在帐篷里都住过
Aren't you supposed to be drinking prune juice?
你不是只能喝喝西梅汁吗
Not after this.
发生这种事哪还有心情
I keep thinking about what Abby said
我一直在想艾比说的话
about her squad resented her.
她小队的队友都憎恨她
Did you pick that up from any of them?
这点你有察觉到吗
No.
没有
Those were soldiers mourning one of their own.
他们都在为战友哀悼
It's got to be terrorism.
那肯定是恐怖袭击
That's why I'm over there,
那就是我在那里的原因
to keep it from happening over here.
阻止它在这里再发生
We have the best bomb guys in the country working on it.
我们有全国最好的炸♥弹♥专家在查
We'll get them. Yeah.
我们会查出来的 会的
Want to know something crazy?
想听点儿疯狂的事情吗
Yeah, lay it on me.
想 说吧
I was thinking, except for the girly part...
我想在 除了你比较男人这一点
...Abby was like you.
艾比和你挺像的
Well, I'm honored.
好吧 我很荣幸
Except for the girly part.
但是不认同你说我不够女人
I can be girly.
我可以有女人味
No. I always liked your toughness.
不可能 我一直很喜欢你的坚韧
You're a -- you're a soft-shelled crab, Rizzoli.
里佐利 你就像一个软壳的螃蟹
A not-girly-crab. Wow.
一只没有女人味的螃蟹
Hard on the outside, soft on the inside.
外表刚强 内心柔弱
No? No. No.
不是吗 不是
That's why you're such an incredible cop.
正因如此 你才能会如此出色
Because you care so damn much.
因为你操心的事情太多了
Maybe too much.
也许是太多了
You can't care too much.
有时也可以偶尔放纵一下
30 years, I've been picking up that man's socks,
三十年了 我一直在跟在他屁♥股♥后面收拾
cooking without spices because it gave him indigestion.
做菜不放辣椒 因为他会消化不良
Hey, Mrs. Rizzoli.
您好里佐利夫人
Hello, Charles.
你好查尔斯
Come on, Ma!
天哪 妈
Just for once in my life, could you please knock?!
在我有生之年 你能不能敲一下门
So, too sick to wash the dishes
你病得连洗碗都洗不了
but not too sick to have intercourse?
但是可以上♥床♥是吧
Intercourse, ma? Come on.
上♥床♥ 妈妈 拜托
We didn't sleep together. Okay, yes, we slept --
我们没有睡 好吧 我们昨晚睡
Why am I having this conversation?
我为什么要说这个啊
I gave you a key for emergencies only.
我给你钥匙只是用于紧急情况
Yeah, it was an emergency.
是啊 那就是紧急情况
The health department was gonna come and condemn the place.
我再不来 卫♥生♥部♥会过来把你这狗窝查封了
I made you breakfast.
我给你做了早餐
Thank you.
谢谢
I heard you were selling the house.
我听说了你在卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Yeah, thanks to your father.
是的 感谢你父亲吧
Ma, I'm so sorry. What happened?
妈妈 我真的很难过 出什么事了
He left me.
他抛弃了我
He left me with nothing.
什么都没留给我
I gave him my best years.
我把自己最好的年华都给了他
Okay, come on. You have plenty of good years left.
行了 今后的好日子还长着呢
All right?
好吗
And you got me, you got Frankie, you got Tommy.
你还有我 还有弗兰基 还有汤米
Tommy who's in prison?
在监狱里的那个汤米
He's getting out soon, ma.
他马上就会出来的 妈
He's -- he's been writing me letters.
他一直 他一直都在给我写信
He's doing really good.
他现在表现得真的不错
Why didn't daddy come to the ceremony?
爸爸那天为什么没去典礼
I asked him not to,
我让他别去的
because I didn't want you to have to arrest me if he did.
要不然我会疯掉 你就得逮捕我
Why? What did he do?
为什么 他做了什么
Jane, he...
简 他
He wants a change.
他想要改变
I want a change, too.
我也想要改变
But you don't see me walking out on him.
但是我都没有离开他
You can stay here as long as you like.
你可以留在我这里 想待多久都可以
You can -- you can have my bedroom.
你可以 你可以睡我的房♥间
Not gonna impose. I can't.
我才不会死皮赖脸的赖在你这儿
You wouldn't be imposing.
不是的 我很欢迎
That's very nice of you.
你这样说真好
Thank you.
谢谢你
But, uh, dr. Isles offered me her guest house.
但是 艾尔斯医生邀请我住她家的客房♥
What?
你说啥
I'm a good guest.
我是一个好客人啊
Are you a masochist?
你是受虐狂吗
You bought this house for your mother to visit, not mine.
你买♥♥这座房♥子是给你妈妈住的 不是我的
Increased blood flow. Rush of endorphins.
血流加快 内啡肽分泌增加
You feel less pain today, don't you?
今天感觉不那么疼了 对吧
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
You had sex.
你和别人发生性关系了
And we did not have s-- I mean, we almost had --
我们没有睡 我是说 我们差一点就
It's really none of your business,
这不关你的事
but feel free to chat about it with my mother
但是在你和我妈的睡衣派对上
at your slumber parties.
可以聊聊这个
I never really got much sleep at slumber parties.
我从来没在睡衣派对上睡好过
Why? Why are you doing this?
为什么 你为什么要这么做
Because she's your family.
因为她是你家人啊
I feel guilty. Catholic guilt.
我会觉得愧疚 天主教♥徒♥的愧疚
Did you know that a university of parma study
你知不知道有所大学做了一项帕尔马研究
found that devout Catholics
结果表明那些虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
are more likely to show signs of OCD?
得强迫症的可能性更大
Yeah, Mart Luther's strict definition of the sacraments
马丁·路德的对于圣礼的严格定义
is too constraining.
太束缚人了
I hated confession.
我讨厌忏悔
Did you have a lot to confess to?
你有很多要忏悔的事情吗
I made stuff up.
我会自己弥补
Because if you confess to sins that you're not sorry for,
因为如果你不是真心去忏悔
Then that's a sin.
那本身就是罪过
Isn't making up sins a sin?
弥补罪过算是一种罪过吗
How are we this morning?
今天早上感觉怎么样
I called Darlene in your office.
我给你办公室的达琳打过电♥话♥
She said you were too busy to squeeze me in.
她说你很忙 没空见我
Yeah, we are rather busy.
对啊 我们可忙了
And so are you. I'll be waiting outside.
那就是包括你了 我在外面等
I'd like to discuss your pathology findings.
我很乐意和你谈谈病理学的发现
Morning. Vomit.
早安 真恶心
I'm worried about her.
我很担心她
She still has pain. Shouldn't she be healed?
她的伤口还是会疼 她不是痊愈了吗
Hmm, patients heal at different rates.
每个病人的恢复速度不同
But you don't know her.
你不了解她
You know, she had a dislocated shoulder
要知道 以前她肩膀脱臼
And she still tackled a 200-pound suspect to the ground.
照样制伏了一个两百磅重的嫌疑犯
Are we questioning my opinion?
我们在质疑我的观点吗
Well, there could be another component.
因为可能是其它原因
The mind is powerful. She had a trauma.
大脑那么复杂 她受了创伤
Um, you're merely a pathologist,
你只是个病理学家
And she had expert care from a renowned trauma surgeon.
而她正接受知名创伤医生的专业治疗
Are you talking about yourself in the third person?
你是在绕着圈说你自己吗
Are we angry?
你生气了吗
We are. But...
是的 但
Thank you for reminding me why I don't date surgeons.
谢谢你提醒我不要和外科医生交往
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表