Okay, well, that's the only birthday present I need.
这就是我唯一需要的生日礼物
Teeth.
牙齿
Yeah.
是的
Four of them.
有四个呢
Maura found them in Graham's intestines.
莫拉在格拉汉姆的肠子里发现的
He swallowed them. Question is, why?
他吞下了它们 问题是 为什么
You can get anything in and out of prisons.
这是监狱里运东西的方法
But who smuggles out teeth?
但谁会私运牙齿出去啊
Yeah, this is a weird one.
怪就怪在这儿
Okay, stranger bails out our victim
好吧 陌生人把我们的受害者保释出去
a few hours before he's stabbed to death.
几个小时后他被刺死
Mother said he had a law book
他母亲说他有本法律学书籍
because he was going to law school at Boston College.
是因为他要去波士顿大学法学院读书
Korsak...
科萨克...
B.C.'s mascot is an eagle.
波大的吉祥物是只鹰
So? So,
所以呢 所以
that's the connection to Hoyt.
这就和霍伊特联♥系♥起来了
He was just playing me.
他是在耍我
"Where were you in the fall of '05"?
"05年的秋天你在哪儿"
Maybe that's where we should be looking.
也许这才是我们应该调查的方向
At cold cases? You heard Cavanaugh --
查悬案吗 你听到卡瓦诺夫怎么说的
solve this kid's murder.
先解决这孩子的案子
Hoyt's involved.
霍伊特逃不了干系
Did you find anything that put Graham anywhere near Hoyt?
你有没有发现格拉汉姆与霍伊特相联的东西
Maybe his library runs,
或许和图书馆有关
But the prison doesn't keep any records.
但监狱里没有任何记录啊
Jane, Hoyt is dying of cancer.
简 霍伊特快要死于癌症了
He didn't stab Graham Randall.
格拉汉姆·兰道不是他杀的
Yeah, but maybe he had somebody else do it.
是 但也许是他指使别人做的
He's already had two apprentices,
他已经有两个徒弟了
Made them kill for him.
让他们去杀人啊
You think Graham was Hoyt's apprentice?
你认为格拉汉姆也是霍伊特的徒弟吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Frost, stay here.
弗罗斯特 待在这儿
Just call me if Cavanaugh
如果卡瓦诺夫来找我们
comes looking for us.
就立刻打电♥话♥给我
Who's "Us"?
什么我们
You and me.
你和我
Where are "We" Going?
我们要去哪儿
To the basement, to look at cold cases.
去地下室 查阅那些悬案
You're going?
你真的要去吗
You know how persuasive she can be.
你知道她有多执拗
Korsak! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
科萨克 来了 来了
You think this is a wild-goose chase, don't you?
你认为这是在做无用功 对吗
Hey, I'm here, okay?
我不是来了吗
If there's something to find,
如果有任何蛛丝马迹的话
we'll find it.
我们一定能找到
Thanks, Korsak.
谢了 科萨克
Hey...
听着...
I know what you went through.
我知道你经历了什么
What we went through.
是我们共同经历的
Nothing.
什么都没有
We've been through every unsolved murder
我们已经把2004年到2006年内所有的
from 2004 to 2006.
谋杀悬案都查了一遍
Let's call it a night, Jane.
今晚就到此为止吧 简
You go. I'm gonna stay.
你先走吧 我还要继续找
Jane
简
There's something here! No.
线索一定就在这儿 不
There isn't.
不在这儿
Go home. Get some sleep.
回去吧 好好睡一觉
We'll tackle Graham's murder in the morning.
我们明早再继续查格拉汉姆的命案
Good night.
晚安
You think she's still downstairs?
你觉得她还在地下室吗
I'll go check.
我去看看
I found it! I found it.
我找到了 找到了
Okay, Hoyt said,
好了 霍伊特说
"A young eagle had lost its family."
"一只雏鹰失去了它的家人"
"Lost."
是"失去"
That's why we couldn't find anything.
这就是为什么我们会一无所获
So I finally went to missing persons.
所以 我就查了一下人口失踪的案子
And found a missing family of four from the fall of '05.
一家四口在05年的秋天失踪了
Oh, my god, Jane.
我的天呐 简
The Wilson family -- father, mother, two daughters.
威尔森一家 父亲 母亲和两个女儿
Mm-hmm. And a son.
没错 只剩一个儿子
Family dropped him off at college
他们把他送到大学后
and were never heard from again.
从此就人间蒸发了
This is friggin' tragic --
真是起可怕的惨剧
Son was the only suspect in their disappearance.
儿子成了这起失踪案件唯一的嫌疑犯
About to start his first semester at Boston College.
他原本正要开始在波士顿大学学习
Yeah, the same college where
没错 这和受害人
our victim, Graham Randall,
格拉汉姆·兰道在今年秋天
was headed to this fall.
要去就读的是同一所学校
I want to go back and talk to Hoyt.
我想去和霍伊特谈谈
Cavanaugh gave us our marching orders --
卡瓦诺夫给我们下了道命令
work on Graham,
继续查格拉哈姆的案子
stay away from Hoyt.
离霍伊特远点
We need more.
我们需要更多的证据
Okay.
好的
Dr. Wilson was a professor
威尔森医生曾是一名
at the Emory school of medicine,
埃默里大学的医学教授
Same medical school that Hoyt went to.
霍伊特读的也是那所医学院
That's another connection to Hoyt.
这又和霍伊特联♥系♥在了一起
Do we even know that Hoyt
我们甚至都不知道05年的时候
was in Boston in '05?
霍伊特在不在波士顿
Frost, check with the B.C. Campus police.
弗罗斯特 去波士顿大学校警那儿查查
See if Hoyt had any connection
看看霍伊特在05年的时候
to that college in 2005.
是否和那所大学有任何联♥系♥
The thing is, it's all speculation
问题是 这些都只是推测而已
Unless we can link
除非我们能证明
those teeth to the Wilsons' DNA.
那些牙齿和威尔森一家有关
Yeah, well, we find the son,
是的 只要找到他儿子
we compare his DNA.
然后比对一下DNA
Can you find a driver's license for Jacob Wilson?
你能调出雅各布·威尔森的驾照吗
Yeah.
是的
That was easy.
小菜一碟
He still lives in Boston.
他仍住在波士顿
A cheek swab from Jacob will tell us
只要刮拭一下雅各布口腔就能知道
whether the teeth that Graham smuggled out of jail
格拉汉姆想带出监狱的那些牙齿
belong to the Wilsons.
是否是威尔森一家的
Yeah, and if they do,
是的 如果真是那样
then both these cases
那么这两起案子
got "Hoyt" written all over them.
就都是霍伊特所犯下的
I'm sorry. Thank you.
抱歉 谢谢
It's okay. I'm used to being interrogated by the police.
没事 我过去经常被警♥察♥审问
First time you wanted my DNA, though.
但这是第一次有人想要我的DNA样本
Why now?
为什么等到现在
We, uh, have found some new evidence
我们找到了一些能帮我们
that could help us solve this case.
侦破此案的新证据
What evidence? We can't say.
什么证据 暂时还不能说
This is your family?
这是你的家人吗
Yeah.
是的
This is the last time I saw them.
这是我最后一次见到他们
My new roommate took that picture.
照片是我的新室友拍的
The youngest girl is in a white velvet headband.
最小的那个女孩戴着白色的丝绒头巾
Hoyt said that he loved the feel of white velvet.
霍伊特说过他喜欢抚摸白色丝绒的感觉
How fast can you check the DNA?
DNA的比对结果最快什么时候能出来
I'll push it right through.
我这就去做
I thought about lying,
我有想过撒谎
saying I had something to do with the disappearance,
说我和他们的失踪有关
just to get you guys to look for them.
只是想让警方能够全力寻找他们
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表