We know you didn't have anything to do with this.
我们相信你与此事无关
You do?
真的相信我吗
We need you to tell us about
你要把你最后一次见到他们的
the last day you saw your family.
那天的情况告诉我们
I, uh...was about to start college...
我 就要开学了
Talk us through that day,
把那天的情况从头至尾地说一遍
everything you can remember.
包括任何你能想起的细节
We went to the family pancake breakfast,
我们一家在烤饼店吃了早餐
then a campus blood drive.
然后参加了校园的献血活动
My dad was big on donating blood.
我爸爸经常献血
Then they took me back to my dorm room...
接着 他们把我送到了寝室...
And they said goodbye.
最后 我们就道别了
Do the Westgate Woods near the B.C. Campus mean anything to you?
你对波士顿大学附近的西门树林有印象吗
Yeah. My mom and dad met there.
当然 我的父母就是在那儿认识的
They both went to B.C.
他们是波士顿大学的校友
Got something.
有发现了
Excuse me.
失陪了
Hoyt was in Boston in '05.
05年的时候 霍伊特在波士顿
B.C. Police went
波士顿大学的校警♥察♥
through their security log.
翻阅了他们的安全日志
Hoyt was working as a phlebotomist for
霍伊特当时在一辆流动献血车上
a mobile blood drive.
担任采血工作
Nice work, Frost.
做得好 弗罗斯特
Jacob...
雅各布
does this man look familiar to you?
你认识这个人吗
Maybe. I don't know.
或许吧 我不知道
Dig into your memory.
好好想想
Anything unusual happen
在那次献血的过程中
at that blood drive?
发生过什么不寻常的事吗
The only thing that seemed weird was
我唯一觉得奇怪的就是
my dad talked to the guy
我父亲和那位给他抽血的
who drew his blood for a while.
工作人员聊了一会儿
Did he say what they talked about?
他有没有说都聊了些什么
The guy was one of his students.
那人曾是他的学生
Could this be the man that
有没有可能你父亲
your father recognized as a student
认出了他曾是自己
that he taught in medical school?
在医学院教过的学生呢
Maybe. Yeah.
也许吧 是的
My dad was surprised the guy
我爸爸很惊讶这个人
ended up in a dead-end job.
找了这样一个没有前途的工作
Okay. Thank you, Jacob.
很好 谢谢你 雅各布
Please...
请你们一定...
I know they're dead.
我知道他们已经死了
Did he do it?
是他干的吗
I just can't take not knowing anymore.
我只想知道真♥相♥
I won't stop looking for them
在我们找到他们之前
until we find them.
是不会停止搜寻的
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
相信我
Hoyt is behind the murder of Graham Randall
霍伊特就是格拉汉姆·兰道谋杀案和
and the disappearancerder of the Wilson family.
威尔森家失踪案的幕后黑手
I need talk to him.
我要和他谈谈
You can forget that, Rizzoli.
你想都别想 里佐利
There ain't a chance in hell
普莱斯狱长不可能
warden Price's gonna let you go at Hoyt again.
再让你接近霍伊特了
And frankly, I wouldn't either.
老实说 我也不会让你那么做的
You're too close to this.
你陷得太深了
Sean, Hoyt's given us
肖恩 我们不能对霍伊特
clues we can't ignore.
所提供的线索置之不理
But you haven't given me anything that proves
但是你们拿不出任何证据来证明
he had anything to do with this family's disappearance.
他和这起家庭成员失踪案有关
He could just be yanking your chain.
他很可能是在耍你们
You think he was yanking Graham's
你认为他让格拉汉姆吞下
when he gave him a balloon full of teeth to swallow?
一个装满牙齿的气球 是耍他吗
Trophies from his victims
把别人帮他偷带进监狱的
that somebody smuggled into jail for him?
犯罪纪念品再送出去
You don't know who those teeth belong to, Vince.
文斯 你并不知道这些是谁的牙齿
Yet! Okay, fine.
马上就有结果了 这样吧
If you won't let me talk to Hoyt,
如果你不让我与霍伊特交谈
then, please, just listen to our theory.
那就请你听听我们的推理
Did you come through the Westgate?
你经过了西门公园吗
Westgate park.
西门公园
Right near B.C. And?
就在波士顿大学旁边 所以呢
And we think that Hoyt's ego got bruised
我们认为霍伊特遇到从前教过他的教授
when he ran into his old professor --
他的自尊心受挫
So he followed the family into the park and murdered them.
所以他尾随这家人进入公园并把他们杀害
We think he dumped their bodies somewhere in that park.
我们认为他把尸体埋在公园里的某处
This park is over four acres of land.
这个公园的面♥积♥有四公顷
And even with cadaver dogs, you've got to narrow the search.
即使有寻尸犬协助 这范围也太大了
What about using GPRS?
如果用GPRS技术呢
Ground-penetrating radar?
探地雷达吗
You're talking about a $100,000 fishing expedition.
这可是耗资十万的搜寻技术
And I still don't get what one case has to do with the other.
我还是不理解这两个案子间有什么联♥系♥
And we won't unless we go look for those bodies.
我们也要找到尸体后才能确定啊
Come in.
请进
I've got the DNA results.
DNA结果出来了
I know you've been waiting for them.
我知道你们在等这个结果
It's the Wilsons. Can we go fishing now?
就是威尔森一家人的 能开始搜寻了吧
Come on. Find something. Damn it.
发现点儿什么吧 该死
We've been out here eight hours, Rizzoli --
里佐利 我们已经在这儿八小时了
Nothing -- no sign of any human remains.
什么也没发现 没有遗骸
Those bodies are out here. We got to keep looking.
尸体肯定在这儿 我们要继续找
We've combed all four acres.
我们已经彻底搜查了公园的所有地方
Crap. Press.
糟糕 记者来了
We're done here. Hey, Rizzoli.
我们必须要停止 里佐利
What are you digging in Westgate park for?
你们在西门公园挖什么呢
We're, uh, looking up a lead in a cold case.
我们在找一宗悬案的线索
Aw, come on, an official at the jail told us
得了吧 监狱里的一名官员告诉我们
you're not out here looking for Graham Randall's killer.
你不是过来调查格拉汉姆·兰道谋杀案的
I don't have a comment on the Randall case.
我对兰道的案子不予评论
Oh, so a prisoner who gets murdered in jail, Rizzoli --
里佐利 那么一名犯人在狱中被谋杀
That's not important to you?
对你而言并不重要吗
Come on, come on, come on. Come on.
过来 别理他
An "Official at the jail." Gee, I wonder who that is.
"狱中官员" 真不知道是谁啊
Warden Price.
肯定是普莱斯狱长
I'd like to hand him nuts right about now!
我现在真想把他阉了
Eagles, Westgate...
鹰群 西门公园
Leaves, white velvet...
落叶 白色天鹅绒
Where are they?
他们在哪儿呢
If you over-secrete glucocorticoids
如果你过度分泌糖皮质类固醇
you won't be able to think.
就无法思考了
Try to relax.
试着放松一点
Oh, yeah, sure. I know --
好的 我知道
Why don't we take a midnight hot-air-balloon ride?
为什么我们不来个午夜热气球之旅呢
I thought it would be a unique experience, okay?
我觉得那会是次特别的经历 好吗
Okay? But that's fine. It's all right.
但这没关系
You know, just save me a lot of agony,
别让我绞尽脑汁猜了
and tell me what you want.
就告诉我你想要什么吧
A horse.
一匹马
Really? Yes.
真的吗 没错
A thoroughbred. And I'll name him Walter.
一匹纯种马 我会给它起名叫沃特
And he can live here in the apartment, with me,
它可以和我一起住在这间屋子里
And I'll ride him every day to work.
我会每天骑它去上班
A lot of people wouldn't put up with your abuse.
你这样虐待动物会受到大家谴责的
Okay, don't get me anything. Pretend it's not my birthday.
成 别送我礼物 假装我不过生日
Hate my birthday.
我讨厌生日
Well, what is the big whoop?
有神马大不了
I mean, why can't you just let people
我是说 你为什么不让别人
do something nice for you?
做些能让你高兴的事儿呢
Did you just say, "what's the big whoop"?
你刚才是不是说"有神马大不了"
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表